Posts by Drakonis

Got lucky not too long ago. Farmed for an hour with 1 ball. Had class to go to and did a final run. Literally got the RNG god handing me out 3 dbs in a row right before I logged out.

I never understood why Kaioken was a bit useless with all the negatives that you get while using it. Greater attack speed, but that increase isn't too noticeable (I'll let that slide since not everyone should be a DPS). More damage for physical and energy attacks is fair. But the fact that even at x3 that the stat differences are literally not worth the time bugs me, even with all the SP put into maxing it out.

I mean, Poridge isn't wrong. When a person clicks martial artist (Not spiritualist), they kinda expect to be like goku. Meaning being able to have a really balanced kit with different routes, excluding Defense and Health (Including his multiple.........Deaths).

By that logic SK should deal low damage too.....

Here's the thing, I want a rework of the majority of classes (Master class included) because of how they're set up to be underpowered, one-trick ponies (AKA Fighter), or just a bit overpowered with abilities that can outperform other classes and do their job to an extent (SK takes this trophy).

Fighters (Like myself) are worth less than shit because of how popular the class is like you said. There are too many fighters in DBOG, yet people need buffers, tanks, and healers for TMQs or CC. We don't have too much of a demand because you can literally find a human fighter every minute while traveling. Ever since the aggro update, the class has literally decreased in usability (Especially in parties) since it takes aggro so quickly and dies just as fast while other heavy damage dealing classes with AOE can do the same job while being efficient.

However, I do have to agree with the community being worse. Seen too many individuals be toxic for literally NO REASON.

See, there's the problem. There are individuals like you who can respond with common sense and decency. Then you have the toxic basher that would rather bash and complain all day. Yes, a game gets better when individuals express their concerns, but not complaining about issues to a point where it won't help or change unnecessary things. As for not being experienced, I meant how some players don't understand how hard it is to manage a game.

The real question is whether or not the people complaining can do a better job compared to the current higher-ups? Because the continuous toxicity and rare occasions of creative criticism is just sad. I really just want to know why complain or argue about the decisions when either A: you don't know how to run a community yourself while bashing others who're making mistakes OR B: Complaining in areas you lack experience in.

:/ I'm just a curious guy so if anyone has a good answer to this, I'd like to know.