Feel dw is pretty weak vs sk...

• What guys think about? , I just got my dw up to 45 and feel is pretty weak vs the sk damage, im pretty noob in the game and reading the forum saw about dw is the best farming class in game, but I realize sk is pretty strong in both sides, dw damage is pretty low i think, any advices?, I'm thinking to make a sk too because I have interest on namek after leveling my dw.

• Thats Normal, DW should deal low damage because of his high health and defensive potential,he is a tank after all. You won't defeat SKs from the damage of your skills, so you need to either ring them out or win at the last second by having more %LP. Cheers.

• Thats Normal, DW should deal low damage because of his high health and defensive potential,he is a tank after all. You won't defeat SKs from the damage of your skills, so you need to either ring them out or win at the last second by having more %LP. Cheers.

By that logic SK should deal low damage too.....

• By that logic SK should deal low damage too.....

Here's the thing, I want a rework of the majority of classes (Master class included) because of how they're set up to be underpowered, one-trick ponies (AKA Fighter), or just a bit overpowered with abilities that can outperform other classes and do their job to an extent (SK takes this trophy).

• Well no doubt when aggro system is fixed, DW will be supreme tank in any dungeons.

DW is by far the best tanker in game, while SK sure can tank a bit but he is critic classes tank aka offense tanker.

If you wear high def gear as DW with "auto pot" skill, plus auto pot, plus senzu and plus regular pot...

MA and rest of squishy classes have no chance vs DW, since he is hard to kill lol and he will just reflect all on you.

While on other hand, if you face other tankers (namek or majin) or healers, that are hard to deal as SK too unless you are OP geared,

ring out is best option or simply have more HP than them and that should be possible since you have Dragon Punishment skill that if not resisted (problem with ultimate, dendes and fighter due their resistance), you get shit tons of HP.

If by any chance DW have power buff, forget that any MA beat it lol.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!