Posts by Iceman

ofc poison and paral can be used to give time, but good SMs will use anti para & anti bleed and evoila = the only useful stun and 90% of the dots gone.

Also if you get to do some energy damage using +15, you'll also have to consider the opponent being full +15 as well (the dmg diff aint that big tbh).

Slow does not work well against movement speed players, your only hope is to resist the quick attack and if you don't you are mostly RIP, freeze might give you time, but it won't give you RP or any advantage, because it blocks your character too.

Sendoku also told me that he'd have the hardest time of his life against a pro SM.

Yeah, well if we will check SK's play (anti paral, anti fear), what we have left, 3 sec long stun?

Or if cranes use anti bleed, deal dmg, no dot and crane heals it, like you done nothing xD.

Every class problems in PVP, and trust me I saw cranes vs fighters and SM they are doing fine.

Mostly, they do get slowed enough to be put in sleep (if you have good ping) and only reason why SM is problem because they are long range killers.

Still I support idea of bringing back Lost in time crane stun, if anti burn accessory is added.

It was lame idea to remove it since cranes needs that.

This way cranes will have better chance vs every class but hard time to kill them due right accessory.

PS: Newbies will complain about cranes, until they gear up vs crane.

2 Solid Burns without Crits and any other dot are like 13k (non-crit), however to apply those without dying first is hard. (Fighter, SM, Karma, Plasma can easily kill crane if they use movement speed shoes and if they are good players). Crane has no instant stuns anymore (Lost in Time got removed for a reason)

1k Slash has a solid cooldown as well. And for Burns to do good damage you need RP Balls, which are quite hard to get in ranked.

Fighter and SM can kill every class easy, if we will talk about it.

They even kill anti critic SK's, in 20 sec (sometime dash + needle so it be less), cuz of lucky shots.

You can't compare balance based on those 2 but still, crane just need slow down in play, vs those.

Heck, even I with SK can't even buff myself in ranked and I am already stunned if we will talk about it.

Ofc there is poison paral in play and freeze to give time. Plus you do know that crane have energy skills beside dot's?

If you think they are for joke, go ask Sendoku to show you, killing +15 without single dot.

PS: Plasma is KD spammer, and just use anti confuse vs it.

One more, you do know that well geared crane have high resistance and some what dodge?

Plus with right counter gear, crane can take any other class.

Only reason why they weren't in top, mostly because of players who didn't know or want to play them.

Most of people want stun and massive dmg skill to end fight.

Nop, I disagree again.

For crane to kill anyone, it takes 20 sec, maybe a bit more.

Already tested, 2 solid bleeds (without any dmg from skills, only dots) and 1 k slash, 18k dmg.

If there are 3 solid bleed's, that can't be decreased and last for long, dmg goes way more, 25k.

Plus with crane skills, making distance is child play's.

You can disable moving to everyone, or freeze, paral, sleep, confuse.

Sorry mate, anti burn accessory needs to be added.

PS: 1 solid bleed is all it takes to kill anyone under 10k HP.

Please do not suggest things if you don't really play the class. I mean Anti-Burn Accessory? Why not just delete the class itself?

Yes indeed, it is really cool to have full burn duration on someone.

You feel like you have "skills", huh?

I will repeat myself, if every other skills and dot's have decrease accessory, this should have too.

We can stop talking about balance, unless this is added.

Plus as DW Demon Wave gets skill fixed, he will join Burn DOT club too.

When that happens, you will love to have anti burn accessory, cuz DW is hard to kill.

yes like that, but if it cost a lot then new guilds wont be able to buy it.
    they must work with other guild members to buy the exp bonus

Well that is way of guild.

If we count how much we spend to buy all those stuffs, it would be tons of zeni, but no other way.

Team work!

Ofc I would suggest here few more features:

% - more zeni drop

% - stones drop

% - legendary items drop

Ofc this all should only be active due "Guild Day's" event.

The Foreigner I must say that Hellzones shouldn't be touched.

Energy siege should be with those e.def decrease on DW and by 150, 50 per level.

SK in power, just need Life Steal fix, soo it be based on p.def, soo that everyone who face SK needs to have pdef too, than to come with 300 pdef and super energy def.

under 500 - life steal dmg x5

under 1000 - life steal dmg x4

under 1500 - life steal dmg x3

under 2000 - life steal dmg x2

under 2500 - life steal dmg x1

If someone have 2500 or more pdef, it would take base 330 life steal dmg while under 500 it would 1650.

------Class Name:

Shadow Knight

----Skill or Passive name:

Life Steal

--Current skill effect:

Take out 330 dmg and heal SK 330 per 2 sec

--Things you'd like to add or change in that skill:

Make it be pdef based as it was before. soo if someone have less than 500 def, dmg of life steal would be 1650.

PS: Making every other class with passives anti critic, would lame, since everyone can with right gear and with dogi stats that exist now, get anti critic close to SK levels..

Try to beat Ultimate, Dende, Poko, DW with auto pot, high LP and def if you can't critic him?

Goal of many classes would go away (fighters, SM, turtles)...

but the guild exp only applies to guild members so for the whole server to get benefits from guild exp they'd have to be in a high lvl guild so maybe only the top guilds would have it

Each guild should have this and guilds do not have levels.

It should be feature you buy in guild via guild points as buying member slots, jr. masters and more.

i thought off that Iceman , let's say if this Feature start's with Open beta , people won't have Enough Money to start upgrading a Guild till at least most of people are lvl 50 , which would help them alot in Grinding that Exp , but i get ur point , so i came up with another Idea since we have Weekend Exp , we can have Guild Day Exp , where that % works on that day only. what do u think ?

Yeah, that would cool.

Saturday - Guild Exp Buff.

Sunday - Server EXP buff

Or Weekend server exp and friday Guild exp, but I think it would be better that both be at weekends and server exp buff only last 1 day.

Yeah, it is cool mate.

El Seriouse Cake , it would be cool that is added but with exp pots out there and EXP event, shouldn't leveling be way too easy?

Don't get me wrong, I am lazy, soo I would love to make my char lvl 70 but most of people wouldn't fully experience DBO content this way, since leveling would be too fast.

Box-head(boxbox) I am glad we are kinda on same page, sorry again but still burn accessory should come with another decrease.

It will be luck based and it will come with %bleed and %burn, or paral, abdominal or similar decrease on rings, earrings and necklace.

Crane as it is now have infinite combo loop and with resistance + dex gear I suggested (Most of cranes use it now and they call me idiot, what a hypocrites lol), resist all of skills.

This way every dot, almost every skill (beside slowdown and sleep), can be countered with accessory.

Crane can lockdown everyone with slowdown and regular slowdown skills, plus paral, confusion, freeze and other skill dmg's.

Crane's will join accessory and skill mind games after this accessory adds (Does they use anti bleed, or anti burn, can I KD them out or ring, or should I just use energy attacks and kill them with some use of dots).

About ultimates (they deal way more dmg with working defense rate and auto attack than lame ass burn skills anyway), they are hard to kill and deal epic dmg.

PS: Crane's dot's even with 100% anti bleed or future anti burn, will last for 2 more dot's, while for every other class, with right gear, it won't exist (yea feel RIP bold strike bleed), plus with RP increase, will last more like 3-4 dot's.

Now about suggestions I forgot to add(I saw someone's adding but not in right way):

------Class Name:

Dark Warrior

Demon Wave

--Current skill effect:

Burn dmg each 2 sec

Totaly make it as Bold strike (hit rate wise) just with AOE, with same %power on skill still since DW sub is made with less base dmg than SK axe it will deal less dmg than Bold strike, this would improve DW.

------Class Name:

Dark Warrior

Disastrous Blow

--Current skill effect:

Auto Attack distance decrease by 30%, attacking speed by 28%

Attacking speed decrease by 20% and target lock down. Only character that can be targeted is DW.

This would be kinda like giving DW "stun - skill lock" but Tanker wise.

------Class Name:

Grand Chef Majin

Spirit Drain

--Current skill effect:

Maximum EP decrease, absorb ep each 2 sec.

Make it be Buff with this effects, on max level 3 (With each skill attack dmg, heal HP by 10% and EP by 20%).

With this buff, Grand Chef Majin would become true offense buffer, and most of offense classes that deal high dmg, would want him.

------Class Name:

Grand Chef Majin

Raising Strength

--Current skill effect:

Increase Strenght Passive

Increase resistance by 150% (half of Ultimate Majin aka defense buffer).

------Class Name:

Dark Warrior

Energy Siege

--Current skill effect:

Energy based dmg skill based on hit rate

Make it be based on success rate with 15% energy defense debuff that last for 10 sec.

------Class Name:

Dark Warrior

Dragon's Punishment

--Current skill effect:

Heal DW by %percent of dmg he deals

Since DW is defense tanker, his dmg isn't great if we check out his sub weapon.

Only way to make him tank as he should it is to fix this healing skill.

Make it success rate and with fixed 2k dmg and healing per target.

------Class Name:

Dark Warrior

Dragon's Pledge

--Current skill effect:

When your LP is bellow 30%, block rate increased by 2140.

Remove block rate with defense rate by 2500, that means DW would only take too low dmg or none from auto attacks (mobs).

Meh, I would kinda love more CC Style than this.

That is, lvl 69 all mobs, lvl 70 supers and lvl 80 Bosses.

Ofc they should have higher HP and attacks, KD's and it should be special.

Soo it would be like this:

We start at TMQ1 we pass it, we go at TMQ2, etc etc, until we reach TMQ7.

From TMQ7, we going in UD1 until we reach UD6 and then we going to Bacterians both of them, Cell X, Krakken then one big ass finale map, title boss with x2 dmg, HP, def than regular one.

Each passing of floor, would give us mudosa points, soo drops and plus mudosa.

Ofc, we could add some titles here too, new ones.

This would be a side CC and UD's, kinda like hard core PVE exp.

PS: Those TMQ, UD and title boss, would be like CC floors. xD

Box-head(boxbox) about cranes, if you will buff ranges, then reduce DOT's dmg and 1k slash.

SK do not need any changes, it is over nerfed, already. Bold have opening thx to animation and nerf anti critics on SK, you kidding me...

With tons of accessory out there, most fk-ed up class out there is SK who can only take a punch, nothing more.

Who ever touch SK to nerf it in every way, is human fan boy who wants to remove SK as character.

Anyway my suggestions:

Every class out there, is fine as it is, just 2 skills that needs to be changed or removed of "broken" classes.

Defense working, fix defense rate and success/resistance rates same as dodge/hit rate, it isn't easy but it will be fixed, it going on right way.

------Class Name:

Crane

Thousand Slash

--Current skill effect:

Burst DOT dmg

Limit it only for PVE and disabled in PVP.

Like it isn't enough that burns bypass accessory and everything, with shit tons of stalling, slowdowns and dots, now this that without critic deal shit tons of dmg...

PS: If burn decrease accessory is added, it can be used in PVP.

------Class Name:

Karma Majin

Hesitation

--Current skill effect:

Prevent target from using skills

2 options for this:

1. Make it lock all main attack skills, while stuns, debuffs, buffs are open to use.

2. Increase CD of this skill to 4-5 min.

------Item/Stat Name:

Burn accessory

--Current item effect/value:

"Decrease duration of burn dot's"

--How you wanna change that item effect or value:

Most of bosses, and classes, use skills that sets BURN DOT's.

Game should be more challenging than it is now and since DOT's bypass def, this should be added.

Most of Cranes will complain about this, but it isn't fair to any other class that class that with right gear can resist any skills and debuffs, and disable most of skills of enemies with just gear, plus stalling skills and more.

If selling accounts is against rules, why should this be problem? Just ban them.

And yes there was AFK System before where people would be removed from server if they don't type same code each 15-30 min.

Plus it is lame that because of some 24/7 no life people most of us need to suffer...

One more, there should be guard that prevents accounts/characters to log in same time (2 chars with same IP or more), unless they are enabled by GM's or administrators, like someone want dual client buffers with main or dende.

Auto pots should be in PVP and PVE, getting one shoted and you call that pvp... Kinda lame.

With auto pots and senzu it was a bit challenging.

Ofc fix auto pot bug with 1h timer when it activates, that means you can't disable or add new one, for 1h unless it expires ofc.

Guys, you overpricing shits in Token's Shop.

I will say again what should be added:

1. White Halo

2. Turtle Shell

3. EP/LP auto pots

4. White Stones

5. CC Tickets

Why white halo and turtle shell, that is because by default token look, you would have complete cosmetic ready for dogi balls to add stats. That means, you would look same as most of players but at least your stats would be same.

Every other cosmetic should remain in cash shop, soo if you dif look, donate or buy from donators aka cash shop users.

All stones should be removed instead of U White stones, any level.

Want to upgrade gear, farm stones but if you want higher upgrade, get white stones from token shop or cash shop.

About prices:

1. White Halo 1000 tokens

2. Turtle Shell 1500 tokens

3. LP or EP pot 200 tokens each

4. White Stones 100 tokens each

5. CC tickets 25, 50, 100 tokens /based on level of ticket

I saw someone suggesting 1000 tokens or more for some stuffs that are binded, and that you lose sometime without any gain (like those white stones) and why auto pots should cost more too, you can't sell them anyway.

Plus you gain 10 tokens per 15 min, soo unless you are 24/7 player like some, you gain 150-200 maybe a bit more tokens.

PS: Dogi Balls and Equipment Boxes should be added in one of events that Hardlock posted or in Title Boss merchant shop.

Yeah I remember this events lmao...

You forgot honey bee event too.

And yes, don't make them be active on 1 channel, let them be active on every channel, even tho Daneos will make sure to do that, I am just reminding.

Yes indeed, silver chests added in token shop.