new guild bonus

• i like the Idea , But i think it's Better for it to work like this

Members who are in the Guild in the First place , who at least Donated 500k , Deserves 5%

Members who are in the Guild in the First Place , Who at Least Donated 1kk , Deserves 10%

Members Who are in the Guild in the First place , Who at Least Donated 10kk, Deserves 15-20%

• El Seriouse Cake , it would be cool that is added but with exp pots out there and EXP event, shouldn't leveling be way too easy?

Don't get me wrong, I am lazy, soo I would love to make my char lvl 70 but most of people wouldn't fully experience DBO content this way, since leveling would be too fast.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• i thought off that Iceman , let's say if this Feature start's with Open beta , people won't have Enough Money to start upgrading a Guild till at least most of people are lvl 50 , which would help them alot in Grinding that Exp , but i get ur point , so i came up with another Idea since we have Weekend Exp , we can have Guild Day Exp , where that % works on that day only. what do u think ?

El Seriouse Cake , it would be cool that is added but with exp pots out there and EXP event, shouldn't leveling be way too easy?

Don't get me wrong, I am lazy, soo I would love to make my char lvl 70 but most of people wouldn't fully experience DBO content this way, since leveling would be too fast.

• i thought off that Iceman , let's say if this Feature start's with Open beta , people won't have Enough Money to start upgrading a Guild till at least most of people are lvl 50 , which would help them alot in Grinding that Exp , but i get ur point , so i came up with another Idea since we have Weekend Exp , we can have Guild Day Exp , where that % works on that day only. what do u think ?

Yeah, that would cool.

Saturday - Guild Exp Buff.

Sunday - Server EXP buff

Or Weekend server exp and friday Guild exp, but I think it would be better that both be at weekends and server exp buff only last 1 day.

Yeah, it is cool mate.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• but the guild exp only applies to guild members so for the whole server to get benefits from guild exp they'd have to be in a high lvl guild so maybe only the top guilds would have it

Each guild should have this and guilds do not have levels.

It should be feature you buy in guild via guild points as buying member slots, jr. masters and more.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• yes like that, but if it cost a lot then new guilds wont be able to buy it.
    they must work with other guild members to buy the exp bonus

Well that is way of guild.

If we count how much we spend to buy all those stuffs, it would be tons of zeni, but no other way.

Team work!

Ofc I would suggest here few more features:

% - more zeni drop

% - stones drop

% - legendary items drop

Ofc this all should only be active due "Guild Day's" event.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!