Posts by aikarsa

pm me deathbringer007 for tournament. what lvl u need to be to join? if u want to join ur maximum lvl has to be 50. if u win tournament u can choose which prize u want to take crafted gear or zeni's. i will give prizes for 1st place winers and runner ups so pm me and join

Lmfao u think having 50 success rate gives u ability to stun everyone ?

I miss 3/4 of my slows in fighter with full resistance (because items are bugged and gives retarded amount of resists) although i have 3200 success rate (the highest in the server)

close thread ty Celestial Titania  Tempest

lmao how can guy with no status resistance block my stuns tf is this??? and ur boasting too much i think '' highest in the server''

recently i fought 1 guy spiritualist and my ultimate quick attack didnt worked on him 6 rounds in a row even k he doesnt have status resistance while i have status succes rate 50+ and can any1 explain me that status resistance does it resist all stuns etc. if yes how much i need to block them all. thx u

yo guys i want to ask should i take legendary armor with 600+ def with low items effect or rare crafted armor with 405 def with a lot of constitution??? THX U FOR UR ANSWERS

im sick of losing to majins yall saying that swordsman had bug to stun and knockdown over and over ??? well look at majins sick of their stuns cant do anything against them for minutes fix this bug or make human race to use skill like i dont know how its called but it doesnt let u to use skills for fvcking 13 secs.

no this recent update was needed cant be having fighters one shot everything takes away from pvp. nameks are tanks meaning they are suppose to be able to tank fighters attacks. You clearly haven't played Taiwan or you would have know this. the update you are talking about where fighters and swords damage was better was submitted by some people who don't know the old games mechanics, .

i think u never looked that how old game mechanics looked sowrdsman deals 34k attack with blasts. that means that new update was ''old games mechanics''

yesterday update my dmg was op ik, but i fought namek maaxpc hes super op. and we ended 2-1 he won that means game had normalization until now i an only take more then half namek hp. DANEOS did right when he updated game yesterday but those lvl 70 spiritualists and nameks had to complain. jeezzz. every1 had dmg increase i dont see any reasons to complain

y tf nameks has to be strongest omfg sick of this shit tanks strongest, tanks bla bla bla. make this game equal i have +9 gear set and cant beat namek with +5 this is bs. they have too many stuns and has ability to stop us from using skills this is absurd they can stun over and over and their lp omg. FIX THIS!!!!. back to old formulaaa!!!!!