Posts by TonyEffe

they are not fine for me

turtle should do more damage

crane need lost in time back

spin should have 8 sec cooldown with rp

swordman should do more danage if hit from back

fighter should do a lot less damage and have bleed back,aòso should dodge a lot

karma should have skill lock nerfed

plasma should do double dmg

dw need more damage

sk need get bleed nerfed by a lot

poko is ok

healer is ok

ssj give 30% speed,kaioken should give 20% or 25%

atm you dont need humans,plasma,dw for dunegons.a full speed party will always make it.

my suggestion is to remove % object,like crit% and speed%,this will balance game more and make game more enjoyable,since no more crazy crits for pvp,but also sk bleed need be nerfed.also make again scouter chip like before.those are my opinions and i dont think is hard to implement them.oh and forgot also giant namek should be like ssj and finish when u finish EP not 10 minute

------Class Name: All

----Skill or Passive name: Kaio-Ken

--Current skill effect: Increases Attack and Speed, but drains LP/EP (also boosts crit rate through multiplication limit 5)

--Things you'd like to add or change in that skill:give speed boost like before

also i suggest to rework all classes and make them with a specific role

Human:DPS

Namek warrior;tank

Namek dragon clan: healer

Majin;Support for buffs or dps

as the game it is now,namekian doo too much dps,and majin too little.so for make again "colorful" party speed need get nerfed and classes should do what they was supposed to do.

https://www.youtube.com/user/PizzapieDBO/videos this was good balance.chek his video for make an idea

also this channel https://www.youtube.com/user/masterneji21/videos

knockd

this is how he win tbh...anyway if you want talk to someone who archive something talk with AntiObese aka Attaker.he win tounrey with +8 axe and +6 clothes...now please stop talking about that build like its a super build because really it isnt..is decent but is not all that good

Thing with bold strike is, its not that hard to deal with in level 70 cap, since you can easily get high % anti accessories, but what about in level 55 cap? This was what made SKs really broken in the early level caps, some had to wear a anti bleed necklace, and rings, giving SK's stuns full duration. Not to mention SK is the only class where you need to get anti % accessories for 3 things against them (Fear, paralysis, and bleed) depending on class.

If it was up to me, I would remove the bleed, and give them something to help them with Dende/Poko/Ulti because they fail against them from what I seen especially against Poko and Ultis. Bold's bleed doesn't do much against them since they can easily cure it. Not sure what to give them though since I don't main one.

GIVE A OSCAR TO THIS GUY REALLY MATE I LOVE ALL YOUR OPINIONS BECAUSE ITS LIKE MINE

thunder got too long cd+op ppl will use reflect and boom die.of what you write i see you dont know fighter very well.echo san expleined too much and too good.anyway build is just a small part and trust me for PURE PVP and RANKED thunder isnt good

------Class Name: Shadow Knight

----Skill or Passive name: Bold Strike

--Current skill effect: Does 344% Energy Damage and 279% Bleed Damage every 2 seconds for 10 seconds, 35m range, and 10 second CD (at max SP)

--Things you'd like to add or change in that skill:less damage on bleed

sk should do a lot less dmg is a tank not a dps

let them farm on multiple accounts.i think if all can make it is balanced.remove token shop like iceman say will kill the game.those items are the basics for enjoy the game.but is my point of view.i think that make "easy way" to get gear level 50 to ppl will motivate ppl to play and make farm better for all.this is my point of view.also price of stones u50 will drop and makrekt will be more viable,but thats my opinion.i dont see a problem if someone will use multiple accounts,this will meanjust more chance to him to upgrade.also white stones should cost like 1000 not little

-upgrade stones till level 50

-items for pet

-brown box

-dogi ball

-exp bonus level 30+

-skill reset book brown

-changhe every mounth random cosmetic items per place(dogi/cap/sunglasses/backpack)

-ccbd ticket

-white stones

all items should have a week or mounth cap and be binded(like you can buy maximum 3 white stones every mouth or 1 dogi ball per mounth) i think this will make the game balanced and fun for everyone