Fighter Full PVP Build

• Thank you a lot! This build does look good, and I will try to use it as much as I can. Thanks for the support thus far, I will make sure to test them all out. :dpeace:

• because i dont want ppl to copy it lol.anyway iceman build is pretty good,but miss something.other are trash.my 2 cents

Build I posted is perfect pvp build in PVP, Jocer10 prove it many times by winning many times budokais.

Still this build ain't for everyone.

PS: For future, all of you refrain yourself by calling others suggestions, their view of builds, disrespectful way.

You are free to share what you think about it, but please respect everyone.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• iceman build is good remove thunder too cd and get blitz fist.remember less cooldown more chance of win.

btw i don t act superior.i am superior :)

Well mate, sorry that I need to explain you this but here, how it is done in budokai.

1. Round - dash - stun - buff RP - charge RP - ring out

2. Round - dash - stun - thunder - everyone is dead

3. round - dash - stun - needle and needle until you kill it

It is mostly like this, it doesn't need to be in any order.

If you think that blitz is better than thunder then you are wrong. Thunder is far better since it even buff attack by 10%.

At 100%, full power buffed, you will kill SK's even with auto pots.

Cheers mate.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• Me gusta, pero sus buffs están un poco débiles. Pero gracias! Intentaré probar esta build la semana que viene, para ver si me vale o no. Thank you all for posting on this thread. If you wish, you can keep posting builds on this section of the forum, for the new and old people to take some builds from it, and make add some of their's. Do you like this idea? I hope you do, and have a nice day! :saint:

• fighters dont have rp buff xD

• Swfitness is trash, long cd, short duration.

Blitz Fist gets replaced by Poko speed buff. They can't stack.

Storm Strike is PvE.

You need opening roar and eng attacks to KD.

Fighters don't use kaio.

Thunder is enough at 1/5

You didn't even max Kidney Shot

• I don't think you know as much about Fighters as you think you do.

1: You CAN't use Quick Attack on the next round due to it's huge cooldown. Even if we wore max cooldown gear, we'd still need to wait 26 seconds. The only exception is if the battle goes on for longer than 20 seconds after Quick Attack lands, which in the case of succesfull Thunder or KD victories would never happen. This lack of Quick Attack drastically changes one's approaches and options on the next round.

2: Avoiding that ring-out strategy is as simple as dashing forwards once at the start of the battle.

3: Who would chain a Quick Attack into a Kidney Shot? Unless your Quick Attack is level 1, you're missing out on a huge attack/buff opportunity.

4: Assuming the Shadow Knight isn't stacking reflect or LP%, maybe. Fighters can only freely Thunder you during the Kidney Shot stun. Considering diminishing returns and the fact that Kidney Shot must be used BEFORE Thunder, they have about 5 seconds to murder you. Assuming both players are equal in gear, that isn't enough time to kill a Shadow Knight, let alone one spamming autopots and healing items. After your stun runs out, all you need to do is merely stay far away enough to stall out Thunder. That skill is mainly a good way to punish those who stack too much dodge/resist and lack LP/defense....or get an easy win against under-equipped weaklings.

• PS: I was giving one suggestions(ofc fight isn't like but, I just giving options 1st round ring out, 2nd. critic or 3rd thunder, in any order) and I said it doesn't need to be in that order, just watch video and you will know everything.

Only people who can judge this build are those who won more times budokai than my mate Jocer10! Cheers.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• Also, Iceman, will those Ki techniques you put in your build help out for an full pvp build? Did you add it for like farming or what? Should I use them on PVP?

Yes they are used in PVP and it will help you in PVP.

With that buff maxed, aka RP, will give you fast RP that you can use for KD's.

Everything in that build is made pure for PVP.

thunder got too long cd+op ppl will use reflect and boom die.of what you write i see you dont know fighter very well.echo san expleined too much and too good.anyway build is just a small part and trust me for PURE PVP and RANKED thunder isnt good

If they use reflect, they will use 50% at the best (if not lower) and ofc using blitz or thunder, aka auto attacks might get you killed, still it is only 50% reflect of dmg.

You might use auto pot or senzu but you will kill him.

Once more, only those who achieve something, can disrespect this build and way of playing.

Cheers.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!