Posts by Chop Liver

Was about to go into rant mode, but I guess everyone else said enough xD

do it kur! rant away thats what the forums about

I have seen a video from dev toe-mateo showing the item in dev-elopment but who knows if it will ever be introduced or not lets all hope it will be so I can spend $$$$

*peace

wow alot of kurs getting pissy on the subject.

my 2 says let them be equal in effects its 2018! i know the logic ie there suppose to be inappropiate magazines thats why girls get rp and guys get speed. but come on if we want turtles to be more appealing to players we need equal effects

shout out to my fav gm tempest!

dende is energy base they heal.

ultimates are good because they can take hits remove debuffs and dots like a champ. and have unique buffs that can make them hard to kill and stun.

they are a nuisance to sks and cranes becasue of there ability to remove dots and out tank them.

Sendoku is right for top 1v1 pvp classes

karma is number 1 they can stun forever and with cd gear trap opponents in a never ending skill lock.

fighters are number 2 cause they one hit almost all classes except nameks. they have insane resistance (in this version of dbo in original version it wasnt liek this at all) and cant be stun with proper builds and gear. They are subjected to tonnes of buffs from the dbog staff (for some reason that doesnt make much sense tbh)

sk's tank, has best dots in game one hit all humans! muhahaha, they have 45m stun recharges in 10 secs spam away :)

worst classes for 1v1 pvp

crane and chef.

crane is totally relied on ping and luck if one of there stuns gets resisted they done. there dots take way to long to be effective in battle only 1 guy was truely good at crane and he left the class cause he knows how shitty they are. This class was subjected to rediculous nerfs. To make matters worst Dbog Team thinks cranes are fine hahahahahahahaahahahahahaha

chef, lack of damage and range compared to other dps classes makes it weak, it doesnt have good utility moves like other majin classes to remove debuffs, dots. its main stun can be completely resisted with anti candy gear. No buffs or attempts have been tested by dbog team to try make this class better, just brainstorming on forums from what i can see,

Silly boxbox,

Your idea will not fly cause fighters will begin to cry.

Althought I think this idea is the right direction to go for cranes I doubt the dbog team will ever implement it, they seem to have the idea that cranes are ok as they are right now.

Your not a pivotal member of the team ; so unless I hear it from a guy like daneos or mr tempest say that this is a good idea I wont have any hope for this idea.

*peace

do you know what a runon sentence is?

What sYren is saying is that you cant learn classes simply by short one-liners.

SYren is a well know pre open beta player who has leveled up all classes except grand chef (correct me if I'm wrong Syren) he knows the current status of the classes extremely well.

Bruceleekungfu you would be wise to read everything that siren has said about both classes. Please remember in the forums a lot of the users will not take time to structure there responses, in paragraphs and proper quoations.

from my experience

the hardest classes to level up are swordsmen and cranes, swordsmen is by far the worst to level up due to there squishiness and lack of aoes at beginning levels of the swordsmen class.

cranes dots are very weak until lvl 60's they cant gather stones at all comparable to dws, turtles, plasmas, or even a pve build swordsmen.

classes for dungueons well the most popular classes needed for dungueons tend to be geared towards speed parties

so poko,karma, a dw/sk, and dende are most sought after. fighters are useful for speed parties but there buffs only help them out so they just there for dps.

although regular parties exist they are not common for regular parties, turtles, dendes and dws/sks are most sought after.

is this a sick joke. silly kurs

fighter crying cause he wants more damage in pvp. lol dex gives fighters ungodly resistance and crit if anything they need nerf. videos have been posted on how resistance works in Taiwan and how high focus lowers stun duration but team wont implement this cause they all for fighter being ultimate class. most say that they game is almost balance just need to up damage of dw and grand chief what a sick stupid joke.

I agree props don't do shit for humans in pve and pvp the reason its nerf is soley to blame on fighters. fighters control this game look at all the

game nerfs all the nerfs benefit fighters.

namek race half success rate, half dodge rate

delay on karmas and plasmas ultimate shout skill (now quick attack hits first)

cranes thousand slash nerfed to do only 25% splash so cranes cant kill fighters in 1 hit unless they stack 3 dots

spin skill nerfed to do half damage (use to kill fighters in 5 hits now takes 10-12)

props nerfed to good turtles from emerging like in Taiwan (good turtles one hit fighters)

resistance cap 60% (I admit this was needed due to ungodly resistance of ultimates but this cap still benefits fighters)

cd reduction, nerfs dendes and pokos abilities to spam skills

if anything fighters should be the last on the list to be consider for any damage increase via changes to props.

fighters in my opinion are 2nd to 3rd best pvp class in game

and are somewhat sought after in pve for speed parties.

I hope the team fixes other stuff and actually tries balance this game instead of boosting a class that doesn't need boosted.

shout out to my favs dbog team tempest , kuromi, and gm erza

I hope this thread gets closed theres better things that need fixing

jajajaa.

silly kur xenos being rude and trolling an honest question.

bruceleekungfuu.

the 2 classes you named are physical base classes. they do have some energy attacks but they are not very effective in pvp combat or team dunguoens pve.

if you choose either of those classes you can use energy attacks but the class will then be very limited to what it can do. if you are in party and are a fighter or a swordsmen and you start using energy attacks in a dungueon you will get instantly kicked from the party as energy attacks for those classes are ineffective.

all energy attacks for fighter and swordsmen are good for is kd in pvp or if you have no speed aoe for basic stone gathering

ok kurs

I'm off

*peace

its rare that boxbox actually does something good for the community kudos to him for actually doing a good thing.

hes still will never be better then gm tempest thou jaajajajajajaajajaja

*peace

TBH the anti-scan IS a must have by beta.

I 100% agree with that Donald firefist

Brown boxes has been confirmed that they will give more out from the event when u use gold coins at the npc for boss event.

So my thread to help make this game better and take more skill called PvP steroids was negative? Or how about all those other posts I make to try and help the community by pointing out how P2W the game is? Sorry i'm not some preppy "positive vibes 24/7" kid but sometimes the truth needs to be said and it's not always "positive".

I'm not talking about that thread that thread was well done, and was needed you did do a good job on that thread. But I'm talking about your actions in general

calling daneos the Grinch doesn't have anything useful to add to the conversation.

generally thou Oscar you never say anything positive in any of your post. you have to admit dbog has done some good things like make dogiballs drop from mobs for instance.

anyways. be happy Oscar otherwise ull be stuck with a nickname like Donald firefist

Let's just not put on the pressure too much. If a +15 duplication glitch comes through in the Open Beta, then the entire game is through. We can tolerate all this bugged maxed gear in the PoB where it's gonna get wiped anyway, but if that happens in the OB, it's all over.

exactly

So CC dungeon is located in West City. There is a nice woman who will port you in if you have a party.

CC Dungeon is a dungeon with different floors. It goes up to floor 100 right now but floor 150 will be coming in open beta. On each floor you have a task you need to do to reach the next floor. The task is always written on the right side. There are tasks like kill every mob on this floor or kill ony specific mobs (super/ultra mobs). On every 5th floor there will be a boss (Floor 5, 10, 15, 20...). If you kill the boss you need to make a choice. Keep going or get your reward. Higher floors will give better rewards. These rewards will also contain coins for the vendor machines and on specific floors (50, 70, 90, 100) you will also get crafting items which you need to craft armor, accessoirs or weapons. You can also got a dogi ball with luck (3% chance to get one on floor 5 reward, 6% on floor 10 reward...). If your party dies then you won't get any reward.

You should start with CC Dungeon at lv 70. You can start at lv 1 but it's not that easy.

well explained man good job kur

keep up good work

*peace