Posts by TheProdige

Add BINDED boxes to an NPC for 5kk each but you can only buy 2 a day so the value of boxes from the cash shop and wagu wouldn't crash and people would still cash for boxes

Also add unbound boxes to the cash shop, maybe 20cp each? $5 = 5 boxes. This would value unbound boxes at about 6/7kk each as $5 of cash gets you a level 30 up which is sold for 35kk

I can't remember how much boxes were in pob in the cash shop though

2 boxes a day , peopole would creat many char's and get 10 - 20 boxe a day , and just send the item from char to char ..

a world boss event can bee wayyyyyyyy more fun and cool without tons and tons of hours working on it , just make an event where you have to kill all the red map bosse's in oreder to spawn a boss that is hard to kill , obviously the rewards have to bee insane and worth it !

Lol 10 hours, it is good that you ain't blind mate....

Yeah, exchange those regular stones for advanced ones would make sense.

farming at 70 cap with a karma used to bee fun even more when it drops great , i prefer farm get zenie then buy boxes instead of doing bids -_- where dropping a great thing ( not a stat max item ) is almost impossible durring the POB i did more then 300 run of cellx / bacterian / karaken Combined and the best thing we had was 214hit rate axe , 20 cd kraken earings , bids and all dungeons are just a wast of time

You forgot no sleep, don't go to job, school or anything.

Per week, you get like 7 advanced stones if you are really luck soo, per month you get 28-40 at the best advanced stones, and ofc mostly they won't be only purples or only greens.

Soo to get 100 of them, don't count to buy them in AH because everyone will need them, you would need 3 months or more, unless you have no life and spend in game each day 16 hours and 8 hours per sleep lmao.

tryhard , i used to farm 10 hours a day and i had a pretty great drop like 3-4 advanced stones , i think that a sytem of converstion would bee great af , like 5-10 red / blue = 1 green / purple cuz with this new sytem red and bleu stone will gonna bee useless ( same for now )

there is few things that can make the game better that won't need more then 1h Of working for daneos , for example adding making the scramble wish for all the team and not only 1 person , decrease the mouvment speed for peopole that have the balls so this event won't bee 100 vs 20 and then RUNNNNNNN !

i think that broken sytem should bee back cuz it's more then enough , adding a hard mode for tmq's 4 / 5 / 6 /7 where you could get a great item and remouve brown boxes , it's 80%impossible to drop an item from tmq / ud / BID

i like the idea but in order to have 1 +15 item you will need 500 advanced stone wich is insanly high according to the current drop rate you need to increase the drop rate X5 to apply this xD

a wipe will gonna mean that 90% of F2P player's will gonna stop playing what do you guys think ? we farm to bee as good as possible then someone comes with ;" yeah i think we should wipe everything here but daneos need to fix everything first " how can you guys bee sure that it will gonna bee fixed ? i don't know why bots are hard to deal with if you think someone is a bot call a gm or someone from staff that is actif let him check then ban him easy af when i say ban i mean IP ban i don't care if chiness use VPN and both regular and boters may have the same IP if you can cash shop then you can pay you'r self a personal VPN ( it's very selfish but this is the only way cuz daneos doesn't want to add a bot check each hour )

i think that the only way is to put a brown boxes monney sink for a rational price that isn't way too high and not to low , ( the price can increase if the econnomy grows ) atm the best price for brow boxes is 4-6kk each "

so thats where your interest lies, you dont care about a char or item wipe, you just dont want ppl to have a easier time by using money ?

my interest lies ? i think we have a miss understanding , when a wipe came at the end of POB WE ( free to play 0 cash ) started from nothing i personally farmed like a mad man for a week ( lvl 29 ) to get z34 it was soooo hard and borring , then i kept farming to get as much u70's as possible to stock them then it got changed for boxes i was a bit pissed off but it was the best thing to do ( remouve stones ) , what i'am trying to say is that i tryhard to get what i have instead of using my monney , so when someone come with a " Hi , What about a new wipe " i will get tilted

NOTE : 100% of f2p players that are a bit advanced won't agree with this

many players have invested alot of there time a wipe for them is an absolute No , we can't wipe , just imagine a wipe without cash points given back

if staff wants kind of reset they just need to creat a server 2

best thing to do with this game is to take a break , just stop playing it till you miss it cuz seriously it's getting way too much borring what's next lvl 70 cap full of bugs , for december ?