Posts by TheProdige

I expect him not to exploit the people who support him. Simple

i think that daneos should talk with users , to explain all this ! -_-

Wagu is nothing more than scamming people. 300 usd for 40 box????? GG rip my money

i'am sorry but it's you'r fault bro 300 dollars is alot of monney so it's ur fault i'am sorry to say that , btw u got tons of dogi and kid clocks z32 with that u got at least 100kk of items wich isn't worth for mee ^^ç

Yea you like the game being easy we all get it

dude it's not being easy or not , i try to have a life bro , i can't play this game and have a life you just can't , you can't go forward in this game and bee great player without boxes

i'am pve karma main , i need to boxe legendary golves x4 In order to get speed golves x3 ( prop's ) and 1 crit golves , then boxe the mask till i get 26 % speed mask ! -_- , then i need 11-13 prop earing x2 then i need 8-10 % prop neck like 3 prop's as well and 1 sucess rate neck how many boxes you think i need 1k boxe i'am not that lucky guy btw

wake the hell up i won't spend 1 year to bee able to do cc150 -_- ! we free to play player's need to farm like bitche's in oreder to get that full +10 craft armor's and +11-13 golves mask --'

when i get this stuff i will bee like : " here we go op karma LF for op team" no answer , why ? server already died è_è !

i don't why we are still debating on that !

best solution is 1 golden coin = 1 brown boxe this will make it fair for all casher's can get it , economy won't get affect it cuz it's binded , and it's great monney sink , and the non casher can still compet with the other's

i don't know why daneos did not add it it's such easy way -_- !

section qui sert a rien vu que les GM sont aussi utiles que du paracétamol pour soigné un cancer ;)

xD , enfaite a l'époque du theard y'avais beaucoups de bot sur le jeu ca ruiné l'economie , la askip y'en a toujours (certainement beaucoups moins ) mais pour report faut faire un ticket

donc oui ce theard est vieux et je sais pas si il sert

well i'am not a casher dog or anything like that

but maybe with 300 boxe they didn't get the max stat they was looking for

let mee explain , maybe he was looking for 20 % speed golves he didn't get that maybe he got i don't know 17 % speed orr 24 % crit energy maybe 20 focus ....

but didn't got what he was looking for this is totaly possible i got the same experience in POB when legendary items came out !!

but to tell mee that with 300 fu c k ing boxe you did not get anything that you could sell this is a total joke ..

Its to keep variety of stats obtained and make it harder to get the stats you want, so you don't get things handed to you. People will keep boxing and people will keep crafting until they get satisfied. Keeps the server alive and a healthy in game economics.

Quick question imagine someone cashed 100 dollars and didn't get the stat he wants do u think he will keep cashing ?

another one if someone farmed boxes from WB for like a mounth and got like 70 -100 boxe and didn't got what he was looking for do u think he will keep playing ?

wake up bro dora's world doesn't exsist -_-

so if i'am correct you'r logic is to keep some stats just to make boxing harder ? wow great idea ! wooooooohhooooooo know the bleeding is suchs aa usfull stat omg thx

"i don't insult , bro i just say : "YOU ARE COMPLETE WASTE OFF TIMME , GO MAKE A USEFUL GUIDE ON HOW TO OBTAIN SS2 IN DBO ""

humm let mee guess , is ;" you are complete wast of time an insult" ? obviously not , then what about go make usfull guide ( just said that previous guides sucks) additionn that most borring sarcasm ssj2 in dbo . then mister genuis what did u apport to the community i mean somthing usefull cuz you'r presence isn't that much ...

next time when you don't have nothing interesting to say , just don't bee rediculos , cuz know you are ! i already know what u will gonna answer !

that's great drop right there , can you pleas tell mee the farm time ( even aproximativly it's okey ) , just to see if i'am extremly unlucky or not xD

euh excuse mee but if for some of you guys , bleedig defense is great stats then we got serious problem !!!!!!

btw droping op item while farming is like impossible , first week of the legendary items it was great , but then i'am 100% sure they decreased the chance's

Still the PVP PVP PVP, stop wanting all classes to beat all classes, IT'S IMPOSSIBLE, you're really bad, or ask that there is only one race, like that is set. You're really bored of wanting all classes to be equal. It's normal for some classes to be more cheater than others, and thankfully again. With your nonsense, you forget that there is also the pve to settle, Daneos and moderators should stop listening to you to also make a good pve. it becomes really anything, do all SK, so there will be no differences. It really looks like kids who want the same toy. There are sick.

OMG , finnaly , it has been a while waiting for someone said the truth ! finnaly !!!!!!!!!!!!!

omg guys open you'r eye's we can not have a balanced game no fu**ing way accepte it !!!

how is a poko supposed to beat an SK huh ? wanna make he's pet do 1k damage auto attacks ? come on just chill !! yeah go ahead tell mee mister i want every thing balanced !

this private server devlopment took so long cuz staff trying to make pvp better and trying to stisfie some 25 year old kids!

turn the page and stop keep " balancing for the end "

there is pvp and pve classe's accepte it cuz this is the truth , and no way to have dicky fighter in my pve groupe and that's it ! accept that fact damn ! as there will bee no way to see a poko in budo party that WON AN AURA -_-