Posts by Exiled God

I read his whole post and still not a reason to prevent the update to happen, he mentioned giveaway hahahah like c'mon its been 1 year nobody gave a single piece of gear you are just making excuses.

If you can't handle gearing 2 characters or more just make 1 only, giving/borrowing gear to others spoil the whole game.

Just FYI, I am a non-casher. I got 5 chars in total with 4 human chars. And I grinded my a$$ to make them 70.

Your problem none forced you to make 5 characters its like having 5 children and you can't feed them because you're broke, go grind your a$$ more to make them fully geared the 5 of them.

Nobody cares if you played KR the fact that you want easy peasy gear makes me sick and how am i thinking small when i have a general idea about how MMORPGS works while you don't. you're living inside a small box you barely know anything about how things works i suggest you educate yourself a little bit and learn the true meaning of dictatorship by saying its dictatorship to make items bind once you equip (Not even bind once you loot LMAO) you also say every single other mmorpg has dictatorship system.

I can argue with you until you fall asleep because all what you say is bullshit and non sense go play dragon ball for playstation if you can't handle mmo's

Unbinding gear is the real dictatorship and ruins the game if bind gear was a thing since day 1 of POB the server would be much better and fair.

Do not have equipment +15?

Do I borrow equipment?

I think you did not pay attention to what I wrote, I'm full +15 my dear.

I do not borrow equipment with anyone.

So p2w its because you won't be able to sell the gear you are wearing, my dear i think you have no idea how MMORPGS works they do all this bind shit and many other restrictions to avoid abuse in this game it will be still easy you will still be able to buy +15 from buggers with dogi balls and brown box and wear it but once you wear you won't be able to lend it to borrowers so that means resellers are dead there is no dictatorship in that you just want a retarded game and plus you never ask players about class balance or this item bind because they will always try to nerf the class they have troubles with and they will even say if you ask them if you should unbind ccbd set lol, the game is easy and pathetic.

Regarding the update of bind items, it is so clear that he put bind up in accessories I found an EXAGERO.

You don't need cash shop to get accessories, correct? this will give the chance to F2P players to do CC rank and sell the accessories they get from gamble with a good price and make money and if you have money you can buy them from AH, IF they stay unbind people won't even bother do cc ranks or even buy it from AH the whole server will just borrow from 2 or 3 guys, explain how is this bad?

I find a lack of respect with the players, get imposing this update without even opening a vote. For this reason I say again that this update is 100% DICTATORSHIP.

If you ask players they all want 100% drop rate and 100% success upgrade and they all want to nerf a specific class because they suck against it and buff their own class keep crying dictatorship you never played a real mmo buddy no wonder why you react like this go to another game and ask someone to sell you or borrow you the gear he is using he will laugh at you and call you a cave man because that shit doesn't exist in any game

update, the topic is already reaching almost 20 pages take the initial to the end and see how many people are the favor and how many are against.

Speak about yourself and this thread almost reaching 20 pages because there are also people who want this update and argue with people who doesn't want it. Don't try to make it look like the whole server is against its only you and few others (20 - 25 person)

Because agreeing to withdraw the players' right to freedom to do what they like with their equipment

Freedom? dafuq you're talking about just say i don't have a gear and i borrow stuff from friends and in the next update i won't have any items because everything belong to my friends, stop using freedom and human rights its foolish

From what we are seeing here in the topic, most are opposed to this update.

Are you basing your idea that most GOOD players do not object, how many? 3 4 or a maximum of 10 players.

It doesn't matter if majority of players oppose this and this is not something they should ask players about you as a player has the right to talk about drop/suggest something about balance, because if you ask players they will always want easy stuff and i only see like 20 user flooding and making it look like the whole server is complaining, you complain because it will hurt you no more borrowing gear for you buddy or maybe you want staff members to come and ask you "Hey buddy we gonna make gear bind you won't be able to borrow/use gear from your friends and you will work hard for your secondary characters should we apply it or not? obviously without thinking you would say No fk it" because it hurts you this is a huge nerf for people who doesn't have their own gear and i can see it from the reaction of you and these people. This will be finally a mmo and not a bullshit.

Best update ever.

THIS is what freedom looks like actually staff members please make gear bind once you drop it like Kraken and CCBD gear, bind on equip is not even enough.

It's obvious that Daneos wants to make more money on top of us, since the drawback currencies are quite expensive

Prob not from broke people like you who cannot make their own gear you should be thankful he made whole cash shop unbind and outfits are unbind too, do you realize in other mmorpgs all the outfits are bind and many more items and explain how its going to be P2W because that guy called Rob who claim to be the saviour who is actually in fact a drama/troublemaker couldn't even answer my questions and ignored it.

DANEOS AJUDA IM GOING TO BE NAKED NEXT UPDATE

Let me guess, cashers and a bunch of 70's with good stats already in ther characters?

Im sorry dude but being broke is your own fault if you can't afford/dont have the will to grind to make your character fully geared is all your own fault and dont blame the update, poor people wants villa with garden but they can't afford money for it so they live in a small house that will be fate of every lazy players who doen't farm or cash.

2. You need good armor to do cc, kraken,cell etc( I will assume either you never did any of these or that you dont consider armor required to do this to be not amazing, amazing is pretty relative term).

People wont even take you to pt if your armor isnt good.

That will be players fault they should gear themselves by themselves so you want to make anybody do PVE easy peasy borrow gear do ccbd100 and give it back? Thats how other game works they check your gear if its bad they won't take you and that is how life is if you're good you will always have a place if you're bad they won't take you.

I can almost guarantee people would get bored of this game easily once OB comes out and leave if it wasn't for that binding update.

Quitters would quit like always because they wont have their own gear they always rely on others to afford them things and let them use it the real players will stay and achieve some people are going to be gearless and they will have 2 options scam their friends or quit the game.

The drop rate of stones is pretty low and the stones in auction house is expenssive DBOG should increase drop rates of stones and legendary items below 70 and there is no green/purple stones in cash shop like they used to be in taiwan and the current drop rates give huge advantage to item sellers because its nearly impossible to upgrade level 70 due to lack of stones increasing drop rate will make economy better and please don't give me that common answer "Its just POB" yes it is a POB and as a POB i say drop rate for stones is low and it should be increased it will give a good start to the open beta and if drop rates won't raise i want a MOD or GM to explain why it won't be increased and whats bad about it.

Hello,

The stat nerf on items occurred accidentally when Daneos was trying to fix stats on dogi balls and it somehow touched the item stats because they share the same function, all the staff members are against this stat nerf and we want it to be reverted back like it was just like you guys, in my opinion the stats should stay the same and when the future updates bring out higher level cap it should be higher stats, i spoke with the admin about this matter and he said he will revert it back when he will check stats again.

You agree with me, thank you i have a request make Daneos watch this thread and make him understand the situation its 1 versus the world i mean even GM's oppose it there is no need to keep it and in the name of every single person in this community we want the stats to be reverted in the next update and maximum 2nd next update.

Chill, it happened 2 weeks ago and was widely ignored eeeeh meant discussed

Here's the original discussion

Do not try to craft 28 con gears.

That didn't much attention as the binding thread because nobody cares about stats they already have items and they can borrow it why would they care.

Why is the max stat from items got decreased, whats good about it? Did you decrease all the stats from the existed items already to make balance between new players and old players? Do you think it make sense that somebody got lower stat than someone else by boxing the same item? Why nobody in this community talking about this like they did with bind? Because you don't care and you think only about yourselves? Because you already have items and you can easily borrow it while new players have to get lower stat? Revert it back

Wether you nerf the whole items or you bring back the old max stats, people complain about binding items the most common and legit thing in MMO and doesn't complain about this. I want all my questions to be answered and i don't think there is any no answer to justify this.

Now please if you may, stay on topic. Otherwise there's this big schlong waiting to be siphoned by you.

Where did i insult you? Don't get offended i was just proving my point.

Lets stay on topic, binding gear without seal coin would satisfy you? Do you think its normal to give your whole end-game set to your friend to beat people? Why would you make your own stuff and farm for it when you can just borrow it from your buddy? The game will be fair when everyone will be forced to actually work on their gear right now i can command a whole end game set and chill with it in that small arena and thats not what mmorpgs stand for you have to grind if you wanna go far and i refuse that i work on my gear and someone else get it easily or rent it thats bullshit all of this

Hes trying to prove a point at how fast criticism and communication gets shutdown and locked. Which the mod who previously locked this thread realized his mistake.

Yes true and what done is done now so lets just move on and stay on topic there is no need to keep complaining about what mods did thread is unlocked if he keep pushing it they will close it again.

This update seems as if it was declared just to undermine the opportunities of all DBO players, just so "Unbind Coins"

I can see that you envy dbog if they are succesful and you don't want them to earn shit even though you will have the sealing thing available via drop and playing for free, stop playing the guy who trying to expose illuminati's plan you sound like these people who envy youtubers from earning money via youtube when you don't even have to pay shit to watch their videos, you're not right in the head.

I don't see where is the problem the binding system is the most common thing in mmo (2015>2016>2017) and that is not even a bind by default like vetran mmorpgs you will still have the option to sell items that you're not in need and when you are going to sell your stuff they will be more valuable because it won't be like now players selling the gear they are wearing foken hell you will even be able to unbind them lol its actually more easier compared to other mmo so please don't come up with this lame argument about coin sales its not like everyone will use it and i doubt if you even play the game and know the minimum basics about it back in the days when TMQ was the best set in the game there was barely anyone who used seal coin.

I believe the shutdown of this thread is an example unfair use of moderation power; and this is damaging to the integrity of the DBOG team. We don't want this to happen. We're not against you.

Its funny how you're trying to make it look like something of a big deal when its not, you're like those peeps on the media who turns a crash car accident into terrorist attack by Isil and al keida, you're going to make them lock topic again because you're actually more concerned about them than binding items.

Gear binding really shouldnt be the issue, cant think of any other MMOs that dont have BOE.

Binding gear is not an issue but i smh instead of crying about such a basic thing like this why not cry about drop rates and adding new loots or something.

Have you ever heard of "ban evasion" thats what i did.

Its not legit if you don't use your own gear Simmy would eat him alive he 2-0 one of the strongest sk's and you lost because your openant was better than you and stay on topic

Your suggestion about +10 LV60 would still bother many players who borrow gear tho and +10 is considered as high upgrade even +9 because in the official game some people went too far with just +9 +10 and +15 was rare, i played a game called Aura Kingdom it has a shared bank for free and you could put all your gear there so you can use it with another character if that is possible then it will shut the mouth of all these babycries.