Posts by Jinrei

90% of ur posts have no sense ( to not say all of them ) and to be honnest with u prop need a serious rework if we nerf too much the deffense of the turtl's they will become usless at PVE when daneos will rework classe's and balance he have to check out bouth aspect's of pvp and PVE In my oppinon the classes that needs a buff are : SM , DW , Grand Chef , Crane the one that needs a nerf are pvp karma , Fighter's , SK

I never talked about nerfing turtles (Syren your boy talks about it) read the thread, if anyone doesnt make sense its you. lmao

This is ridiculous to nerf swordsman fighter and sk but leave turtles with 1-1 prop this is a complete joke how a +15 wand can 1 shot and entire team but yet a fighter cant 1 shot a full prop turtle. you can say what you want about sks being too tanky but at the end of they day thats the fricking job to tank. there is 3 ways you can handle this 1. make all classes 0.5 prop so that nobody is too tanky and nobody does insane damage or you revert these changes and make all classes 1-1 again or you can bring turtle down to 0.5 too

Damn straight im mad turtle 1 shots full +15 tmq7 fighter takes out my whole team in 1 shot apart from me.

yes i forgot to put 0.5 i just rushed it.

swordsman have become very mediocre from prop nerf making it impossible to kill an ultimate majin now and very hard to take down any form of tank so this once god like class have become mediocre at best.

if turtles damage was anymore it would break game fr no turtle and i mean no turtle should be crittng 7500 defense 16k they need to be treated just the same way fighter and swordsman and sk were and thats to be given 0.5.

I play SK so wearing con would not really benefit me but yes i knew ultimate would help but for some reason such a lethal class is so under rated in dbog no where near enough of them because people see them as just buffers. its just such a dramatic change long time ago +15 wand +15 gloves whatever did nothing to me crit or no crit but being hit by 1 attack with such high damage now is very demotivating since the classes role is to be the best tank for energy attacks

Im not exactly what ur saying bro but ik 2 kames hit us thats not my point tho my point is idk who but one of you hit 16k on me and that is where my problem lies how 1 single attack can crit such a massive amount of defence like mine and this is due to the dmg props and before props were changed a full prop turtle did not even close to that on me.

smh this is dbog where everyone has bugged dogi effects giving insane unobtainable stats and u think anti crit jacket going to save you? lul i have 72% anti crit on sk and i get crit by turtles consistently yes thats bad luck but then you think other classes can rely on that. until cc150 added anti crit is not a reliable option in dbog

this thread is not aimed at fighters i mentioned fighters just as reference the real aim is finding a way were turtles are still strong but not ridiculously strong and also giving swordsman a buff is needed even if its made that glaring slash at max removes 30 props on all classes not just the ones who didnt get affected by the nerf

The damage on turtle are fine, and im not sure why you desperately want swordsman to become even stronger then they are, a good swordsman can one shot a turtle with back crit. After reading through all your statements you goal is to nerf a class that already have weak defense and it arent that OP in pvp atleast not 1v1.

LMFAO GL 1 shotting full +15 proped turtle boi. and i said tanks and for people like youself which i guess dont know the meaning this means classes like SK DW Ultimate not humans smfh

I do how ever agree with you that the classes need to be tested from both aspects of the game pve and pvp and with different gear types, I dont want some egocentric person to test the classes.

the real aim is finding a way were turtles are still strong but not ridiculously strong and also giving swordsman a buff is needed even if its made that glaring slash at max removes 30 props on all classes not just the ones who didnt get affected by the nerf

look at your statement im laughing

Everytihng you say just makes no sense the whole point of this post is arguing turtles damage on high defense so if you had any from of a brain

Insult to push your believes, and to better yourself dude I know this game better than you think

for people like youself which i guess dont know the meaning this means classes like SK DW Ultimate not humans smfh

Again trying to make insults for own personal gains, you not really here to talk about balance, everyone can see you trying to constantly pushing your believes with insults you of all people shouldnt be discusing this as you tongue speaks for itself not the community.

just as reference the real aim is finding a way were turtles are still strong but not ridiculously strong and also giving swordsman

lets go back to what you said, you never talked about tanks in this reference. "LMFAO GL 1 shotting full +15 proped turtle boi." so now we not talking about balance, but you worried about people having better gear than you. "i said tanks and for people like youself which i guess dont know the meaning this means classes like SK DW Ultimate " trying to turn the conversation like a rat lol. Im done here you only have tongue for your own reasons.

this thread is not aimed at fighters i mentioned fighters just as reference the real aim is finding a way were turtles are still strong but not ridiculously strong and also giving swordsman a buff is needed even if its made that glaring slash at max removes 30 props on all classes not just the ones who didnt get affected by the nerf

The damage on turtle are fine, and im not sure why you desperately want swordsman to become even stronger then they are, a good swordsman can one shot a turtle with back crit. After reading through all your statements you goal is to nerf a class that already have weak defense and it arent that OP in pvp atleast not 1v1.

Bugging or not, leveling a character to 70 dont take hours, it take weeks or even MONTHS.

Those items will just give some bonus, it will not make the difference between players at higher levels, i just proposed LEVEL 30 rewards and some boosters to level up, something fair considering how much takes to level up a character to 70.

And wagu coins have a certain rate, some players will get something good, others will get nothing, it is based in pure luck.

It only takes 2 weeks to level to 70, so what is your point

Just because you made in 2 weeks doesn't mean that everyone will do in the same time. Remember that several players here study and work, and have only the weekends to play, sometimes not even the weekend, they just play when they can.

im just stating that making it to 70 shouldnt give anyone rewards, I dont know if you even read the hole thread or even following the conversation here. But this should give you a hint.

Yes, I read the thread, and you can see in my first post here that I agree IF the same gift goes to all players, no exclusivity and no items like stones, armors, weapons and so on. Boosters are a nice gift and I don't see much of a problem since you can get them in token shop, too. Maybe you are the one that needs a hint since you didn't read my first post?

By the way, keep the ignorance aside bro.

Here im going to help you a bit saiyanprince of BR, do you see Killuas statement here "how much takes to level up a character to 70.".

I agree, some of us are busy and cant level up to 70 in just 2 weeks. it takes a lot of time. If you do that its like 8h or more playing each day... that is very unhealty.

Im actually a university student, you guys dont even have any reason to receive the reward you just came to beg for getting to 70.

Just because you made in 2 weeks doesn't mean that everyone will do in the same time. Remember that several players here study and work, and have only the weekends to play, sometimes not even the weekend, they just play when they can.

im just stating that making it to 70 shouldnt give anyone rewards, I dont know if you even read the hole thread or even following the conversation here. But this should give you a hint.

Bugging or not, leveling a character to 70 dont take hours, it take weeks or even MONTHS.

Those items will just give some bonus, it will not make the difference between players at higher levels, i just proposed LEVEL 30 rewards and some boosters to level up, something fair considering how much takes to level up a character to 70.

And wagu coins have a certain rate, some players will get something good, others will get nothing, it is based in pure luck.

It only takes 2 weeks to level to 70, so what is your point

You know you choose yourself to play in POB and be a tester. Why do you want something, you get a free game that works. You should be happy for what you get and appreciate that someone is willing to make you a game that you for so long have waited for. To be real here, most of the level 70 testers didn't even report bugs, only a few that stayed loyal did. The people who found bugs that stayed loyal to the game, I dont have a problem with them receiving a reward.

There is somthing that need to bee Moddified !! so daneos may get much monney from it i don't know if it's off topic or not : it's about the price of the guilde name book and the rename book cc 51 71 and 91tiicket if he make's the guilde name and the char name books for like 100cash points i'am sure that peopole will gonna buy it cuz know it's way too expensive 100 % that from the pob starting until know only 10 person bought it !! it will make peopole cash about the ticket 400 cash point wich is 20$ for cc91 it's rediculos bro 91 should bee hummm 150 71 120 cash 51 100 cash ( this way peopole would take 91 f and will cash 200 cash each time the need the ticket ) i hope u will talk to daneos about this , there is another thing i know it's too much asking but it would bee really cool to implant Z32 in Token shop it's the coolest item in the cash shop that will help the farmers and the crafters

Imo the z32 should only be obtained by those who are willing to cash, you can still obtain the lesser ones in token shop. For tickets I would say implement the low floor tickets in the token shop like f11, f21. The rest is exclusive as rare obtained and cash shop, prices are good enough for those tickets, if you wanna go higher floors you pay.

Level 55 cap sounds more reasonable, people can do pvp like in the good old days, it gives players something to do, even clear a few floors in cc, then atleast the hardcap 50-55 will be over. Level 38 why even consider it, that cap blows most classes wont even have proper skills.

I joined a guild 2 days ago and left not long after, then I joined a different guild I love but when ever I join a server the game takes 2 minutes or more to load. Is there any way to fix this? I noticed that my game has started to stutter so much it's horrible to play with.

I have Windows 10 and my only anti-virus I have is windows defender. When I turned it off it still doesn't help.

Weird as it sounds, it actually helps turning windows defender realtime protection off, but It helps on the stutter and the freezes, I dont consider this as a full fix, but anyways it works for most players.

Best regards

Nothing was changed and if something was changed, then it would have been announced. Also which reason would I have to change the crafting?

regards

Im just saying that the rates since last week have been worst than ever and it is not just me that says that. Another matter I dont know if the spacebar tricker from crafting is working as it should, it really doesn't seem like it

Well after last week the stats on the crafted gear I made got worst even some of my friends agree that the rates are insane, you have to craft 100+ gear just to make 1 good item, I even tried on a lower level character with level 1-5 craft, lol had to craft over a 100 just to get 4 con pants. This is laughable if this is the rate for lower levels as well, why even borther crafting, money sink I understand but atleast put reasonable rates. The rate was much better before it was reasonable.

Best regards Jinrei