Posts by Jinrei

It actually is kinda working as a zeni sink I dont know if you ever crafted, sounds like you just joined in yesterday.

My statement still stands, the stats should stay as it is.

Btw go work on your guides.

I always thought why we couldn't fly inside the west city? What do you think, wouldn't it be nice and faster to fly? Even in the anime or in Dragon Ball Xenoverse you can fly into the city ?(

Xenoverse really? Don't let me come at you bro!

I already did, the reason they came up with these stats was because they were later replaced by better ones but they decided to keep what they have in place cuz why not. You're bascially telling me that it's better that it is difficult for everyone so the game can be getting more cash, not really sir. 20-30 stats is enough variety, I didn't state ep% eng sol str and such other stats because those will be the variety. What I have in my list are lousy excuses for stats. They are all copies of better stats we already have, which is both trash and inconvenient. I have yet to play a game that has 2 stats that do 1 thing but one being 4 times better. That's why they're stats, there should only be one of them.

As for always getting good stats, that's completely false. Now you gamble on getting probably useful stats rather than completely waste your money on stats that have literally 0 use in the game. Stats like defense rate have no application in the game's mechanics whatsoever atm. That's robbing people in my opinion, idk about yours.

I respect your opinion, but I have to say, that NTL intended to keep those stats for variety, and they kept those stats in the game to make it harder for people to get good stats aka prevent making the game easy.

Have you ever done or seen a probability theory?

These stats should be kept in game, reason:

1. Zeni sink

2. Gives a reason to buy gear instead of crafting

3. Makes it harder to get good stats when using a box (People will eventually buy wagu coins and try get more boxes, do to cognitive gambling habits)

4. prevents inflation

5. long lasting goals in game (keeps you going in game, if everything is handed to you, why would you even waste 1 hour in this game)

ok I think i made myself clear

You may dislike the stats, but the reason those stats are their is to give boxing and crafting some variety, without those, people will only make good gear. From a developers point of view, the reason is the game have to be longevity and provide the server with resources to stay alive.

How come you never came up with this reason?

Is this some bugs and your cry list. Please mind yourself some of the "bugs" as you delightfully call them aren't bugs. Some of it works as intended. Please update that list with actual bugs.

COME ON THIS IS FAKIN SHIT AND I'M GETTING MAD.
    When i grind i roll monsters i hit them and some sk just droping deception on on them and all exp/drop belongs to him while i'm doing the fakin work.
    this shit happen to me not first time, day without SK who stealing your drop, exp and spot is lost day.

dfgh.png

Lmao Zolty xD you have problems with flying rats too

Same thing happend to me today a SK flew down and yea I did all damage, he got all loot.

That's really cool idea and they could also add an option that disables that name tag so that people who don't wanna see crafter name won't see it

Listen there is nothing in crafting that is based on skill, its not like you breeding a pokemon and you need to have the OT sign on the god darn thing

We do need bot check, we don't need AFK check, there're 2 differente things. The Bot check is security system to detect anybody that uses bots to farm or something of a kind, it appears when your character is doing the exact same thing over and over for long periods of time, like when some turtles use bots, they just go AFK while their characters use one kame, the auto attack few times then other kame, when the life is under X% of time they use pills and keep doing the same, is a simple software that with a bot check could be a little more controlled.

On the other hand AFK check would kill entirely the Token Shop system, it'll be one of the most stupid things that can be done, otherwise why retail implement this system with that ridiculous prices? Actually some items should reduce their prices, and others increase, like Ustones, their should be more expensive, while EXP boosts and autopots should have lower prices

Yea I ment AFK check, that shit is annoying

Hi my name is Jinrei, Im dende and im also a girl. Nice to see other girls playing this game. I dont know why you have to say you are a girl. Im a player and using my gender for attention aren't how I am. Do you expect people to throw zeni and boxes after you? I know girls is a rare sight but please be discreet, there is savages on this forum.

Wish you guys good luck in game

Personally everything is RNG with crafting and it makes no sense adding it when you craft 200 + gear. I been a crafter for a long time and this won't give me a ego boost at all, spare people from this nonsense, when I craft items I want to be anonymous, I dont want a silly tag on every gear I facking sell.

Apparently this is a fair point, since loot boxes were made illegal in certain countries, I wonder if wagu will be removed, or Daneos can make it unavailable for some countries, which I doubt.

Wagu aren't a loot box its a slot machine XD haha

Welcome to DBOG, Both Pride warriors and FusionFall are great guilds, very friendly even if your not member of the guilds. pssst I heard Beka is thicc