Posts by Jinrei

its 2018 mate no autopot spams

Know your Place and get back to reality

Don't you think I remember you XD

one keyword im a dende, i see you as a noob and always did you are the worst foreigner in this game and you brag so hard, you cheated your ass half through this game

You pulling statements out your ass and generalizing like you are the king who tf are you, do you know who is healing your faggot ass

After reading most of your comments, I have come up with another possible solution. Daneos could add Brown Boxes to cash shop as an event once per month only lasting 24hrs. This will increase the amount of boxes in the server and they will be depleting again until the next event 1 month later. I think this will be a great idea since the amount of boxes only increase temporarily and decrease over time afterwards. That will also mean that the price of brown boxes will fluctuate over time and everyone will know when the best time to buy is (during the event due to the massive supply) and when the best time to sell is (3 weeks after the event or so since they are nearly depleted), and adjust accordingly.

you are not that bright sir

1. it will never happen, because the wagu is bringing in more money than if it wasn't gamble

2. Event Box idea may save your butt and provide the server with donations but the server will not last

I am not going to vote, I am just going to give you how it was back then.

with a normal red stone it gave +1 and blue the same +1, advanced upgrade stones however gave the chance between +2 to +3 as of now in the current game, we have the chance of +1, +2 and +3 on an advanced upgrade stone.

Also notice this, you could upgrade armor to + 4 without letting you choose a card and + 5 with weapon.

When you suggest Ideas be realistic with those numbers, this is why ideas like this aren't implemented. This suggestion have no structure to it and it is very shallow.

Why is making brown boxes bind/not tradeable a good idea?

1. People won't use them as currency (zeni is the main currency).

2. People who cashed and have brown box can still box items to get better stats and sell the item and even change stats on an alts gear.

Its a good work around for everyone.

There is no problem binding those devilboxes, I rather get them binded than seeing this game with 1000 players only.

Then again there will be less people attracted to donate, because they can't sell box for the item they wanted. Not to judge anyone, but some people who cash that sit on plat never doing the content is one example of people who will loose interest.

It is up to the developer and his team to decide if this business model is going to succeed or not, this community is not mature enough to consider this and most of the f2p are not considering what we can loose. Dont get me wrong I want as many people to play this game, but I still want the servers kept alive and I want people to be motivated to buy from the cash shop.

It's so true, its like they are complaining that we are donating to keep to servers up and running, like how else do they expect a game to stay up when they are just free to play and the idea of spending any sort of money to help out doesn't even come to their mind :) and yet they want people who DONATE to help the servers be on the same level as them :). like honestly its like @Jinrei said these snakes just want to cause problems and ruin the game for everyone.

Im donating too, what I ment about snakes is those within the community who desire the broke option only want it because it keeps all other people down when they already obtained their +15 level 70 gear.

If you want to put things in my mouth you welcome scum, I do recommend you to watch that video Sabin linked fully XD you would get surprised as for how stupid you look

Looks like some humans slowly realizing that this system don't have future and it wont work for long time, but some humans think that other humans are plotting against them, and here is kinda of conspiracy and plot against them lmao.

Some humans are smarter than you deal with it!

Sorry to say it but this thread is made by snakes, that are spitting poison into the community. The person who came up with this, have no shame and have no intention of keeping the game populated, but the person want less competition because this person and some of his buddies already have their gear ready for 70 cap.

If they implement the broken feature it will damage the playerbase and we will loose a lot of players, I won't quit but a lot of people will and then this game is doomed like TW, KR and HK.

At first I wanted this back, but I realized that this is only a trick to manipulate the playerbase and to further their opinion.

I don't know why Ezdeath was cheering for this, maybe he is not aware of a bad business model?

I made a joke I always do that with you modders, even with Oeffy... You guys take it way personal and you brad wtf you cant take a joke lol

Well I believe if you reported me for that fine, it was still a joke, I dont really care at this point, but have a good one

AMZD one thing dude drop your facade, you jumping on everyones Toyanimal lol

Private server projects are like this, it takes time for it to be good. I dont know how many server projects you guys tried, but this is a normal pace for any private project.

Daneos is out this summer hunting girls, let the guy be men...

The buff thing is understandable, for many reasons that I'm sure everyone is aware of. I'm not sure what the motivation behind the 100m thing was though. I'm not much of a "party player" but I can understand how that can hurt people's strategies for leveling. I don't think there's a valid reason to do that tbh

The 100 m thing is like being a dog in a lease

As we known that the server is not stable, sometimes the imperative buffs are gone if buffer is disconnected while playing CC. I suggest the buffs should not be removed even the certain class is disconnected from dungeon! I can't believe this situation is still happen in playing CC 150 floors if someone is gone. Buffs removal is the fatal factor causing death of the team!

Well this just brings back the system were buffers where not used in party combination, instead they remained outside dungeons. Basically you want buffs to remain, well funny they changed that to prevent people from excluding certain members.

I am so mad right now that I want to flame up in you god darn face, but I might get a ban, you lucky

Thanks haha, I'm flattered. :joy: But i'm not a leader, just someone who knows a bit more about the game's background then the average player and i like to share my knowledge with whoever wants to receive it.

Laddie, believe me once someone develops software to make current day 3d modeling software compatible with dbo's engine it will become so easy that even you could make it given you have the skill. I already have an animated tail on a dbo player model set up for use. Just need to import it which i cannot do at the moment.image.jpg

Great work :) I have a question, are you looking for the animation software used to make the game? It looks like the games animation is made with the animation program Blender, but i'm not sure.

This mod with oEffy annoying glasses, OP..

right now you won't have problems finding parties as turtle but with lv 60 and 70 cap as turtle you won't find any parties. Everyone will go full atk speed -> sk/dw, poko, karma, dende, ulti/granda no space for any other class. As I said you can go crit but crit works only for few classes + it takes 2-3x times longer than speed.

You do know even with speed party your dungeon team needs certain utilities to complete it other than speed...