Posts by Tactikill

^

I know. But it's fact that you could drop max. effect sh*t from mobs. Of course it's also RNG/luck based but it was still possible. In POB this never happened to me and i am a hardcore farmer. Once dropped legendary lvl 70 turtle sub with 30% e.crit which was dope. I wanna see a good balance between good drops and boxes. I don't wanna see the server full of boxes and them being the ingame currency like it was in POB! This also kills the game. So i don't know if it's a good thing to have boxes in cash shop. It's good for Daneos and the server but sucks for the ingame part. Maybe making all boxes bind? Cashers could still get their beloved boxes. And to make money (zeni) they could box legendary stuff and try selling it. Not 100% sure about the bind part tho. Cuz i also don't wanna see cashers getting mad cuz they might have a "hard time" xDDD

I fully agree, boxes should be permanently binded to you, assuming you can buy them directly from the shop.

This allows people to box the gear, that is designed to encourage the boxing gambling system this game has, while at the same time prevents boxes from becoming currency.

On a side note, I have dropped max stat gear plenty of times on this game, however it is always the wrong stat haha. The problem is a fundamental one. Thats how gear is designed to work in this game. The game wants you to box items, and it wants you to upgrade items.

Why else would the tier 2 dragon balls tease you with level 60 legendary earrings and necklaces that have garbage stats, or the tier 3 scramble dragon balls do the same with with lvl 70 versions. It is encouraging you to part with your money and buy boxes. Thats what this entire game is designed to do because it is a free to play model and you have to encourage people to buy things in order for the model to work.

How about removing boxes completely and make it possible to actually drop good sh*t by farming? :D

Game worked without boxes before too. And yea i am aware that DBOG would lose a good income but they can try to find some other sh*t instead. I don't wanna see boxes being the main ingame currency again!

This is more or an ideal world scenario. The retail version of this game was free to play with a gambling model attached.

What the gambling model does, is it allows you to achieve the maximum possible revenue, for the bare minimum outlay. For instance achieving+12 for the regular player through gambling will on average net you a better return than allowing a player to straight up purchase +12, which would have to be at a rate which is considered acceptable by the general public.

Not only that, but the upgrade gambling on this game can at times actually be quite addictive, and that's the point.

This private server exists to make money, and it is making money from players (myself included) who want good gear.

Unfortunately the system that you want, and that makes perfect sense from a balancing point of view results in the death of this game.

I imagine that the powers that be sees they can make more money by forcing people to gamble for brown boxes and dogi balls through the wagu, as several players are spending thousands just on the wagu machine and completely justifying this decision of theirs. but I hope they can understand that this is off putting to a lot of players, and once your hardcore donators are bored in 70 cap when they have +13 and 14 everything, there will be a hole.

Not only that, but competition in this game is not what it could be because of reasons like players not willing to spend over 100kk, (Close to 100 real life dollars if you buy cash shop items to sell as most do) on 50 brown boxes that will probably get you nothing.

No pain no gain , don't expect getting any thing if u don't spend time or monney , if u get 4 boxes ( casual palyer can get them easy with 1 golden coin for 1 boxe ) don't use them pack the boxes till u get 50-100 then use them u can get full shit with 100 boxe ( when legendary items came out i spended 290 boxe that i bought no world boss rewards to get only mask with 26 % speed i couldn't get the golves it was rediculos this make mee stope the game for like 5 mounths ) but it's the game and i think the rng sytem maked the game so " hard " and the game shutdown cuz of it

The big issue is that most other MMO's you complete dungeons a certain amount of times, collect tokens from it then buy the exact gear you want, which has fixed values, this then allows you to compete in the next tier of content, where you rinse and repeat.

Some games have raid bosses drop content which can then be rolled on (Usually you can win 1 item a week in brand new content)

Most have a mixture of both.

Also on most MMO's PVP and PVE gear is different, so that hardcore raiders don't have an advantage.

You then compete in PVP which is generally scaled to a degree, where you earn PVP tokens to buy slightly better PVP gear.

On this game, it is purely about how much money you can cash. It doesnt have a fixed value system you can follow, the loot is RNG, both in terms of the item dropped and the value of the stat on it.

You pick a broken class, then cash to death and you can compete.

Right now you have to spend close to a thousand dollars to compete with the top players on this server. If you want to do anything in solo budokai you have to cash like a mad man, because there is a handful of players who have spent multiple thousands of dollars on their accounts. This is insane under normal circumstances, but considering this is a temporary cap, and may even end next week (Its been 4 weeks next thursday, but I suspect they will keep it up a bit longer) this is just down right stupid.

If you could buy brown boxes in the cash shop, that would go some way to mitigating that gap.

Right now, you have to cash insane numbers to get the zenie for brown boxes at over 2kk each now. You could have 500 of these boxes and never get anything, it has happened to me on many occasions in Taiwan.

How about allowing people to buy brown boxes directly at a reasonable rate. It will encourage more people to compete which will lead to improved competition.

Right now, fattest wallet wins. It probably always will, but we should reduce the gaps between to those who are willing to cash a decent sum of money, and those who just cash everything they have.

If you choose to farm to get these items free, thats totally fine, but you will never compete with cashers on a game that is designed solely around cashing, and people need to understand that. There are plenty of balanced MMO's out there on the market you can play and compete in a fair environment in.

i spend like less then 4 hours working i get like 10-15 euro's a day , and it's not easy work , so now obviously i won't spend that monney in a game , if u can't farm getting ur 7 boxes , cash shop bro there is no other option , cash shop or farm , for mee if non casher is able to get 20 boxe a week it's fine what do u want 100 boxe a day ? to get satisfied ? come on bee realiste guys ..

I am all for having them in the cash shop, but they should be available to purchase directly, rather than gambling through the wagu machine in my opinion.

My point was simply, nobody should have to spend 7 hours a day farming to get essentially nothing. If you choose to that is down to the individual, but its insane considering you will almost certainly get nothing from those 6 boxes.

They are an item you essentially need if you want to be decent, and right now you can wither gamble in the wagu for them and likely get nothing, or spend days of your life to get a handful of boxes that will likely be wasted.

Your points are perfectly valid so this isn't aimed at you, but a lot of non cashers on this game want you to only be able to get these items by spending days of your life farming. That's great when you have no job, life or any responsibility....

https://cdn.discordapp.com/att…5059563855873/unknown.png

u said 13 boxe xD a day , take the quest again then reward them all let's say u rewarded 2 quest's that means u killed 60 fat majin droped 40 devil coin , so u got 4 golden coins and 40 silver ones let's say u got 6 golden coins if u put like 1 golden coin = 1 boxe u got 6 boxes , wich is great cuz to get 60 fat ass majins u need to farm for at least 7 hours like a mad man , 6 boxes a day more then great ^^ ! fair for all ..

Fine and dandy, except who wants to spend 7 hours getting 6 boxes only to roll total garbage stats?

Plus this could take far longer than 7 hours, and you will have to be online for the boss events.

Spending 7 hours per day doing something is not an acceptable option on anything, let alone grinding 6 brown boxes that are likely to gain you nothing on an emulation of a failed Korean MMO.

I know people who spend less than 7 hours a day in work.

that is the best way to keep everyone happy, if we just start blocking people just because they want to sell something or looking for party then we are being absolute D*cks

We are complaining not because they are trying to sell something, but because they are spamming their message to the point where nobody can either read anything constructive in the chat window, or are unable to get their own messages across in chat because somebody else is taking up the whole chat window with one post and spamming there message constantly.

They are the ones being d*cks.

Nobody here is complaining about people searching for a party or trying to sell an item as far as I can see.

because Daneos doesn't get profit with that, it doesn't need to makes sense

This

People spend a lot of money cashing to buy Z32s and then sell them on. Wouldn't make financial sense to allow people to trade existing ones in the economy, as this would reduce the demand, drive prices down, and make cashers less inclined to buy them.

The cooldown isnt long enough.

And this isn't just the chinese.

You post looking for a party, or looking to buy an item and a second after you post it your message is off the screen because several people are spamming the same garbage over and over.

Its usually the exact same message repeated several times so that it fills the chat, and is then re posted constantly..

These people should be chat banned.

Aligning movement speed to effect spin is a small minor tweak/adjustment, and is not considered a huge issue. It hasn't drastically impacted PVP or PVE, the update just helps mighty majins deal a little extra damage for those who choose to wear movement speed gear.

It's not a big deal and it's not exactly game changing.

Besides, reading through the thread, you can see that small tweak to spins is positively well received by the community.

This

End of discussion

I would leave my opinion here, but I see that things are getting tense. What I see most here are people who rather than being objective in their arguments with the context of the topic, create texts attacking certain classes, as an argument, that has nothing to do with the context of the topic, clearly trying to push their arguments through throat, camouflaging their own intentions besides repeating the same things said before.

I'm out.

We will just ignore the recent 2 threads attacking Ultis and ignoring everything else broken in the game.

Well cya.

he can you please stop with this random posts? Tell me pls is my gear not top gear even for lvl 60? Why can't I 1 shot normal mobs that are lv 61-65? Those mobs are no super or ultra they are just normal mobs. Also 60k dmg with end gear max stats on mobs is not balanced. That's even to low if you look at the mobs that are designed for that lvl cap. Normal mobs in cc dungeon that are designed for lvl 70 cap have over 200k lp.

Dunno how you come to the conclusion that I don't want brown boxes in cash shop? lol. I said before I don't care if they are in the cash shop or not but looks like you are one of those guys that only thinks that bad people exists in this world. I'm only doing pve with my turtle nothing else why should I care if other people have brown boxes? I main dende and my gear is only +11 nothing special even only 17 con on craft armor. Also I'm still using the same accessoirs that I used on lv 45. I don't have cdr or prop gear on that char. I don't need more this game is not about gear in pvp. But if you want to do dmg with "THE" dmg class that should be the strongest dmg class in the game then you need max stats right now. I don't know if you tested it but with +12 gear you will only do around 20k dmg and that's only if you have alot of prop.

Just for you another example. This turtle of mine is doing only 10k dmg with buffs on a sk that has full craft armor +9 no prop. Tell me how turtle is not over nerfed and pls tell me that his dmg is not balanced...

Simple, what other class can do as much total damage as a turtle?

What other classes have the utility to be a dps alternative to turtle?

I have clearly said several times to leave things as they are, what peoples issues are is that they wanna call one thing out for being OP because they personally dont like it, but as soon as you move the conversation on to their class they become uber defensive, just like you are being.

If people wanna moan about one class, then accept what people have to say about your class.

Frankly I have no issue in saying that its not turtle that is broke, its the entire game that is broken. That said your class is not balanced, but neither are any of the good classes in the game.

Stop taking personal offence to everything.

People calling spins broken before they call Bold Strike broken which is doing 2k bleed base right now?

This is also a very good point.

And we are in 60 cap are we?

Floor 80 is basically approaching the top end of 60 cap content.

And you think doing 60k damage per kame to every mob in the room is balanced?

But anyway, thanks for sharing the real reason why you don't want brown boxes in the cash shop.

Floor 80???

What an utterly useless point.

We are in 55 Cap dude. try that again in 70 cap with 33% weapons. Level 61-65 movs are clearly not designed for Lvl 55's. You can pass the floor, sure, but only due to the game being broken.

Go play FFXIV or another propper MMO and try passing content 10 levels higher than you.

I also said you 2 shot the later floors, which you just agreed.

So, your point is what?

Im also curious, how do you have +13 weapons when you are so anti casher? 9 and 10 prop earrings? No wonder you dont want brown boxes in the shop, you dont want people to have what you have.

There crit damage is very comparable between the 2 classes anyway.

Yes actually I have, many have said it, Kakarot the mod himself that streams this game said it's broken but it's all they've got so why change it? If you were to do something about turtle's aoe range and damage which was reduced already, the class would be rendered useless and would be replaced almost immediately. It's the whole reason why people take them outside of speed, just like buffers/

All these classes and skills broken in this game, turtle is clearly not a problem right now.

I'm good man, just don't like people spouting things they know nothing about.

I know plenty about it

And as I have said, they need to leave the game alone.

If I was to change it, all I would do is make it so you hit the 7 closest enemies to your target, hitting 8 in total. Therefor you retain your AOE ability but are not taking out an entire floor.

But at the same time lets look at the DPS slot.

Fighter vs Turtle, both are DPS.

Does a fighter think its fair that he cant get into a party over a turtle? They do similar damage, except turtle does that similar damage to absolutely everything in its range, where a fighter does it to a single target. Storm Strike is garbage. How about giving fighter some utility to mitigate the fact it cant contribute to the overall damage anything like as much.

In addition a turtle is fortunate to have ki blase auto attacks, which is the better option in a party using attack speed. Ulti and Fighter dont get that. Is that fair?

Which takes me back to the point, If we are going to "balance things" balance it for everybody, not just the classes you hate.