Posts by Ebon

I think it should be 15... Or 20 blue/red for 1 green/purple.

The reason I thought 25 was reasonable was because of the current AH prices. The average price for a red or blue stone is around 150k, multiply that by 25, that'd be 3,75kk which is close to the average price for a green or a purple. Keep in mind that If we drop the amount of stones required to exchange prices will also drop considerably.

The NPC would serve as a faster alternative to the AH, also giving stones a steadier price tag.

Perhaps an NPC that would exchange upgrading stones to advanced ones.
    i.e:

25 x Armor Upgrade Stone U60 (Blue) =/for 1 x Advanced Armor Upgrade Stone U60 (Green)
    25 x Weapon Upgrade Stone U60 (Red) =/for 1 x Advanced Weapon Upgrade Stone U60 (Purple)

Same system would apply for U65, and U70 when the cap arrives. (amount of stones required to exchange can be discussed)

Haven't thought about any negative consequences other than the sudden boost to those with incredibly large stacks of blues and reds. This isn't necessarily making things easier, rather making things fairer for those spending large amounts of time farming.

We have a 10% chance to get a capsule from a hero, and on top of that we have a 16%-ish chance to get the poor quality texture dogi we want from that capsule, too much RNG imo.

I'd make an exclusive capsule for each dogi type (i.g. 1 capsule including the 3 suit variants, 1 capsule for each of the rest) and all the capsules at 10% drop rate directly from the heroes. That way they could sell the respective dogi capsules and players would know exactly what they're spending their money on.

Less gambling please.

• Lv. 70 Upgrade tickets bought from the Event Manager NPC were turned back into Huge Honey Blocks. However, you can rest easy knowing that there weren't that many to begin with and only one ticket remained in the whole server before this update, so it is the end of those tickets, one way or another.Versión en EspañoVersão em PorVersion en Franç

nodding_clint_eastwood.gif

This is exactly what I wanted to see, props!

To all PvP fighters, considering how the respective stat formulas work on this server, what Glove/Stick combo would you preferably go for? Crit more often for less damage, or crit less often but harder?

I've personally done some testing with each weapon combo on average stats, and I can't really tell much difference between the crit hit rates. Looking forward to your inputs!

(Please consider the max stat for each weapon, and cap 60+ if you must)

As the title implies. Prohibition of using more than 1 account per player for the following activities:
    - Budokai
    - Scramble
    - Ranked Matches
    - Dojo

Using two or more accounts for farming, leveling, or any other PvE activity is completely fair, but in most cases when it comes to PvP it's the other way around. Normally this should be forbidden to prevent players from exploiting rewards, and since we are no longer in the closed-beta I personally think its time we have this addressed.

Hello, Once using gender change item it will just switch gender and nothing else.

So after using the gender change item everyone will look as the default gender model for their specific race? Or will it change the current hair-face-skin you have to the equivalents of the opposite gender?

Eg:
    Male Hair 03 to Female Hair 01 (default)
    or
    Male Hair 03 to Female Hair 03 (equivalent)

It's funny really people actually thinks just because you have +15 you automatically have skill to win budokai and complete the hardest floor in this game.

On tw there were a lot of cashers who could beat floor cc150 so stop assuming that if someone has +15 they become good at this game.

Also there are a lot of +13-14 players on this server already and they can't get 3rd place so having a +15 item won't change that.

Facts, there are multiple factors (like gear, connection speed, and skill) that will define a winner in this game. But not all cashers are terrible, and it wouldn't be wise to assume so. Best to not underestimate, next thing we know you'll come back to this thread about a casher +15 being almost impossible to beat.

I've actually thought about this so many times, we can't really benefit from all the dogi balls without having to look like a christmas tree, so I am 100% endorsing the idea of showing/hidding each dogi slot individually, props Kami.

I can see the possibility of erasing +15 tickets from everyones inventory but I don't see them refunding honey for each ticket in possession (and players would complain they've spend zeni for the tickets and want their zeni back instead of honey yadda-yadda you know the drill). Would be much easier to do a rollback, but everyone, even those who didn't partake in the event would be negatively affected, so I doubt that's an option.

Replacing the tickets ID with a lower level ticket ID will also cause drama, as people in possession of the tickets would feel robbed. All-in-All we might just have to wait until those who got the +15s eventually burn them all out.

Pushing lvl70 tickets on this event clearly wasn't the best move, but I am sure they meant good.