Posts by Bad Picollo

Do you even think when i talk to you?
    I'm telling you that game is prepared for lvl 70 and you telling me about balance on lvl 55cap, no one focus on this cap for real because they know that this cap does not worth it and you want make balance on lvl 55.

1- reflect is not all, reflect wont do its work work if you dont have lp%
    2- watch 1
    3- you can have op equip but that does not mean is the right equip.
    4- same
    5- i dont have
    6- its simple and i said it already this game is prepared for lvl 70 and karma should now have some skills at this cap.
    7- well i dont care what ppl think about me, i know that im right.
    8- idk maybe you
    9- well call me how you want, just because i dont agree with you and you cant win vs karma.

Karma can die just by fakin reflect i have no idea how you play ultimate if you cant deal with karma, with right equip you dont even need fight karma.
    Next is fighter you said? make speed set and crit set, use speed when he will lock you and go crit when you will stun him.
    Karma is most weak class in pvp, all what you need is gear, stop cry.
    Only crane have real problems with karma.

to me it reads and sound like your a bigot, especially when you write that you dont care

anyways, most people that want to show off their upgrades, hide their costumes. costumes are ugly anyways, only useful for dogi balls

Youre wrong they not hide costiumes, they hide thier equip, so other ppl can't scan them.
    Every dogi looks better than most of the armor sets.

Are you discriminating against me in Spanish and not in English? I'm bored with your closed minds.

If you want speak spanish go to your spanish section, because not everyone is speak spanish here and i wont use translator for understand you.
    Call it racism, discrimination or closed minds i don't care, this is english thread, report for offtopic.

I wonder if is possible to make upgrade effect visible on dogi i mean these thunder bolts which you getting when your items are upgraded over +11
    our dogi will looks more nice with them and everyone will not looks same. Would be nice if someone would care a bit also about the cosmetic part of this game.
    ps, i dont care about mods.

Always blame the Chinese .. I have many Chinese friends and not all are buggers or spam in the chat. In the screenshot you only showed a Chinese spammer and surely below there was someone from the American community also spamming. If you want to complain about spam, create a post speaking in general and not just accusing a group.

No one said that all chinese are bad, and i is not like i showed only chinese spam as you said because as you can see the chat is on max size and is totaly overtaked by chinese not by foreigner i know that foreigners spam also but they are not that hardcore, all spammers are equal i dont care if they are brazzilians, chinese or americans spam like this should not happen and this chinese one is perfect example.

Sure i have no idea about anything i dont even know what i dont know, amen.
    Continue living in your own world with red sky and weak sk.

In every post that you write about sk i feel like you don't know how to play sk or you try protect him from nerf, all what you saying here is not true +9 gear wont protect you from one shot and if you will wear prop you will die from dot.

The main progrem of DW is aggro - missing aoe taunt that sk have and his low dmg, actualy he have best def and hp so his boost need be maked with head and calculations because if his dmg will be boosted too much dw will be op.

Come on from the fakin morning i blocked one and another two are here, chat is flooded by chinese messages that are really long and one message is repeated 50 times in one post, you can't post anything or find something interesing on the chat because is flooded by retarded spammers.

DFGDH.png

Here should be added limit of words in one message and cooldown for send message again, because this shlt is not normal.

where are you Tempest !? this is the thing that you should care about.