Posts by Bad Picollo

Okay so many of you are against my idea because of the fact that you could sell them and they would become the game’s main currency. I have the solution for that, just make the boxes you buy from cash shop binded, simple...

Well thats change nothing because cashers will sell items with nice effect, and they will get thier equip by brown boxes.

SK is best vs everyone if you know how to gear him and fight every class.

Daneos could just force players to take buffer in party + Decrease a bit boss hp to make it almost as fast as with full speed party. Both sides are happy.

He forcing no one, lmao if you dont want buffer in your party then just don't take him and we will see who is more usefull buffer or next dps.
    Daneos would force you if you would be not able to enter dungeon without buffer, you don't even know about what you talking.

my suggestion would be to add them as normal mob drops like u 55 white stones, if they dont want it in cash shop or the event boss is overpriced. if they would add them in dungeons for example we would have the next problem: not every class is welcome in partys .

lmao stop suggest things, if your class is not welcome in party make alt that is welcome like everyone do.
    here should be 35% chance to get brown box or dogi ball as bonus from TMQ if is finished in best time (from TMQ at your lvl) nothing else.
    I also don't understand what these boxed are doing in wagu wagu with u70, it should be removed.

with kidboo he deals around 800-1k per hit and only can use it for one run since others will lose their buffs, and he has to rebuff. And spin deals 50-60k damage over 12 seconds with an exhaust after that and compared to others damage thats nothing.

Then now comprare other class buffs to his buffs, come on guys ultimate is support not full dps, even if he don't have best dmg he increase stats of all other members he also doing very helpfull damage, if you want buffs take buffer to your party thats should be logic.

Yeah let dominate cashers even more f2p players, add also silver boxes and random items lvl70 +15 in wagu wagu.
    Brown boxes will ruin everything, cashers in few days will get best accesorries and items.
    Typical rich boy who want get everything for real money.

You guys must understand that this game is prepared for lvl 70 not 55 and many skills should be not here right now that karma have for example, because they were added with lvl cap and now we have all skills.
    I already notice that crane here is still here more powerfull than it was in tw/hk i saw how sendoku with one burn+slashes makes crazy damage and killing all opponents with one strategy spam, better lets wait for lvl 70 cap before nerfing/boos something expect DW because he is mistake.

add a skill which gives rp like swordsmans "energy recovery" that would help a lot because cranes really needs rp. it would help both pve and pvp

give to searing crane skill kd chance rp and it will be more usefull in pvps

Crane with RP skill will be immortal, lets be real, stop with stupid suggestions.

but that limits the other people we can take in a dungeon :fighter,sm,dw etc ...

also makes it slower.WHy sould it be harder when you dont really know how hard cc150 will be in OB?

You must understand that here are classes that are better in pve or pvp no one will take sword or fighter to party while turtle or plasma/crane can do better work, DW is broken and weak he can have best def and be tanky but is useless while he can't keep the aggro.
    Thats why most of ppl have 2 characters or more.

Before buffer was always kiced from party after buff, now classes like grand and ultima need be in party if players want buffs and this is best change that daneos did, also it makes game more hard because now you have 1 DPS less in party.

So you can spam CC/kraken/cell with buffs from ultima/cheff/plasma on ur whole team, while having none of these classes inside your team, while having a team setup consisting off 1 tank, 3 dps, 1 dende.

Am i right?~

Yeah he think like that for sure, some humans are out of reality on this forum.

Looks like some humans slowly realizing that this system don't have future and it wont work for long time, but some humans think that other humans are plotting against them, and here is kinda of conspiracy and plot against them lmao.

Trust me you ain't missing out on anything, just karma spamming stun to another karma then confusing at the last second for draw victory.

Well its because this game is prpared for lvl 70cap not 55 all these skills that we have now were not before on lvl 55 cap.

please let use buy stones for 10 tokens and the token shop is still missing u70 stones so it should be added soon i would also like to get 10k tokens at start so i will be able to skip grind and cash shop.

Token shop is something like bonus for players who are active, you can buy stones, expscrolls and z24 because the staff are glad and gentle and you guys still want more, and bother about this again, token shop is not SOCIAL SUPPORT AKA CARITAS.
    Token shop should be removed im not fan of giving free stuff to humans because later they want more and more, they think that its entitled to them, this game has no obligation to fund you stuff for free.

Its funny how ugly creatures try blackmail these staff and using dirty tricks like: if you add broken option a lot of ppl will leave this game...
    We all know that no one will leave it because of it. We had more hardcore life in TW and HK and everyone still played, no one cries about everything llike most of ppl here, now you taste easy item upgrade and gameplay and you want keep it, we can get easy all stones without cash so i don't understand why broken option is removed.

This change needs to be made and needs to be made now, before we already have items from lvl 70 +15 without any work. If the change is made only in cap 70 people with full equipment will be at an immense advantage.
    that is, if it is to make that change, it has to be before cap 70.

I belive that daneos have an option for vipe lvl 70 items so it should be not a problem.