Posts by Bad Picollo

Hi Daneos, why do you think in this idea? I think that mc (multiple clients) is a great feature for solo players and it doesnt seem that this feature is bad for the game.

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

Those who don't like the idea of disabling multi clients, I suggest you to go and play some singleplayer rpg games, there's plenty of them. Mmorpg doesn't stand for "Massive multi client solo gameplay" to play with multiple versions of yourself and go through content that was specifically designed for groups on your own. Like it or not, cooperation in mmorpg genre isn't just a mere possibility, but a necessity whenever major group content is concerned. Don't forget what genre this game is.

Soon™.

ps. if u dont see how destructive for this game is multi client then you're blind because you focused on yourself.

and u think if u create every day some new threads and share between your friends will help. everyone know most threads here are fake. its not legit if i see in discord how people try to push it and its always the same people or there are also votes from fake accounts if u create a voting thread. your balancing ideas are also not so good and u also dont pay attention about every other class. otherwise u would be a part of the dbog staff but u are not.

other thing i dont understand is why you answering your posts like u are angry if someone got another opinion. sometimes i think u are one of the guys who stoped playing long time ago after realizing u cant get some achivements. now u came back and saw how far others are and cant deal with it.

all what i have done is posting my opinion about sword/fighter which this thread is about and i was neutral. i was just compared sword vs tanky class and fighter vs tanky class.

I will create how many threads i wan't thats what forum is for.
    Balancing team is group of mutual adoration.

I didn't stop play i play rarely i have all achievements in my pocket, everything what is possible to do in this game i already did years ago when here was real difficulty, i dont even know how to argue with you because i feel like you being more stupid in every next post.
    your mission is not to agree, you fight for the right while youre not right, you have answer for everything while everything what u saying is total bullshlt, you looking for conspiracy and trick, you fighting for worse game.

I describe every suggestion and explaining everything but you still think i try trick daneos,

oh oh he probably have friend who play sword and he make thread for him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nice try bad picollo i see what u did here!!!!

Oh wait he also create thread for plasma and grand which get boost already!!!!!!!!! i wonder how much these players pay bad picollo for making these threads!!!!

Hello i just want say that first alpha test is over and servers are closed.

From new info that we get from chinese players:
    They will add soon transofrmations/flying systems, chinese players also belive that normal equipement like weapons will be added later.

No info about next tests yet, i hope that they will fix bugs and update some stuff.

[System]: Announcement: Thank you for your support of this game. We will close the server at 12:00 on January 31st to end this test. Although there are waits and hopes in the following days, we can keep improving and bring you more exciting gameplay and more bloody battles.

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

https://i.gyazo.com/91b52064b73cc0b70c3cf948dacf7c53.mp4

You don't know what balancing does mean like the another guy Jorge A. Tellez. Youre typical guy who want boost his class and not balance this game don't comprare fighter to sword.
    Most of fighters have same build they don't even think about max thier RP skill and change shoes to RP for a while its too much effort for them

1 sec cas time on last lvl is nothing on kamikaze, because needle with its animation taking longer.

Fighter players are OP they would like RP skill and skill without cast time this is totaly next lvl of autism, sk/ultimate can get RP with shoes only and you have fakin additional 19rp buff.

Sounds legit but i still miss bank share between characters on the same account - yardat key

Players should be able to share their equip between characters is ridiculous when u need make new accessories for every new character especially when it cost most of boxes and time is enough that u need buy new weapons/armors for other class.

When player will get bored of his class he will just quit or try sell/trade his acc over starting again from 0

Change character bound to Account bound.

Well,it's weird how sm never had bleed considering that they use swords, bleed can be a nice addition to sword slash and multiple sword slashes but in last skill with a bigger impact, bleed increase power by rp usage can probably work as well

Nah fixed dot is enough i already did table in first post

Im actualy tired of watching how this balancing team is missing everything all what they can do is increase dmg of one skill or decrease dmg of another one.

They balancing sword for months already.

The main problem of swords is that they basing on pure physical dmg, it means that tanky classes using reflect against them and they literally killing them by reflect+debuffs

but if we would add 300 bleed every 2 sec for 10 sec duration to his slashes we already have 1500pure DMG that is not reflected and now SK/Ultimate is taking the dmg or using anti bleed accesorries over prop/reflect and they nerf themself.

Increasing sword DMG have no sense, because he will kill faster himself against tanky classes and he will kill low life creature aka humans for one combo, adding bleed to sword is perfect, fight with him is long and over time dmg fit perfect here, sword is not supposed to kill fast because of his control ability.

271.png - Multiple Sword Slashes

# Level Effect Cost Range Cast Time Duration Cooldown RP Abilities
    1 42 403 Physical Damage (+50% from behind) 234% Physical Damage (+50% from behind)
    100 DOT damage every 2 seconds
    80 EP 3 - 0:00:10
    0:00:12 rpability1.pngrpability4.png
    2 45 469 Physical Damage (+50% from behind) 257% Physical Damage (+50% from behind)
    150 DOT damage every 2 seconds
    91 EP 3 - 0:00:10
    0:00:12 rpability1.pngrpability4.png
    3 49 549 Physical Damage (+50% from behind) 280% Physical Damage (+50% from behind)
    200 DOT damage every 2 seconds
    104 EP 3 - 0:00:10
    0:00:12 rpability1.pngrpability4.pngrpability6.png
    4 54 652 Physical Damage (+50% from behind) 304% Physical Damage (+50% from behind)
    250 DOT damage every 2 seconds
    119 EP 3 - 0:00:10
    5 60 768 Physical Damage (+50% from behind) 327% Physical Damage (+30% from behind)
    300 DOT damage every 2 seconds
    137 EP 3 - 0:00:10

264.png - Sword Slash

1 30 207 Physical Damage (+50% from behind) 123% Physical Damage (+50% from behind)
    50 DOT damage every 2 seconds
    62 EP 3 - 0:00:10 0:00:06 rpability1.pngrpability4.png
    2 33 243 Physical Damage (+50% from behind) 135% Physical Damage (+50% from behind)
    70 EP 3 - 0:00:10 0:00:06 rpability1.pngrpability2.pngrpability4.png
    3 37 292 Physical Damage (+50% from behind) 147% Physical Damage (+50% from behind)
    150 DOT damage every 2 seconds
    82 EP 3 - 0:00:10 0:00:06 rpability1.pngrpability2.pngrpability4.png
    4 42 352 Physical Damage (+50% from behind) 160% Physical Damage (+50% from behind)
    95 EP 3 - 0:00:10 0:00:06 rpability1.pngrpability2.pngrpability3.pngrpability4.png

Same shit for fighter but if we add bleed to his needle this would be too OP so lets add bleed/poison/burn to his kamikaze ghosts when they exploding they could drop 300 bleed every 2 sec for 10 sec in 5m range we could also add KD RP ability.

fighter is most simple and disgusting class in this game he basing on stun,needle,stun,needle thats retarded stop focusing on his needles and do something with his other skills, make skills interesing and worth to max them.

386.png - Super Ghost Kamikaze Attack

1 50 Summons a Kamikaze Ghost
    326 EP 25 0:00:02
    0:10:00 0:00:24 rpability5.png
    2 53 Summons a Kamikaze Ghost
    380 EP 25 0:00:02
    0:10:00 0:00:28 rpability5.png
    3 57 Summons a Kamikaze Ghost
    300 DOT damage every 2 seconds
    400 EP 25 0:00:01
    0:10:00 0:00:32 rpability5.png rpability6.png

Well, the new goal is to not make it easy. Deal with it.

Multi-Account has to go and as Daneos wrote, it will. Not sure if Daneos will remove it completely cuz i could accept a max. amount of 2x. But if it's gonna be complete removal, i'm fine with it too lol. Gotta turn this game into a teamplay thing. Just gotta make sure ppl can't use other ways to still open DBOG more than 2x. If they do and get caught, just ban the account. Also ignore the tickets that are made after cuz they wanna apologize. Harder Punishments!!!!

Here will be probably ppl that will use sandbox but limit of connections per IP will slow it max 2-3 connections per IP

Wouldn't it be easier and better in the long run to change the skills do they affect players and mobs differently? Diferent dmg formula, skill duration etc.

You wouldn't have to rely on RP for pve and you could still use standard RP boosts

This is not black desert, and seems more complicated than add NEW RP Ability to few skills.

Unfortunately, to not refund REAL MONEY SPENT is a scam.

How its scam? Please explain because i dont understand something.

You spend real money on Cash Points, Cash points THAT YOU ALREADY USED in CASH SHOP thats mean you get your reward in game probably dogis and stuff that u sold for earn your equip and brown boxes that u sold or used to make your equip in game same equip as F2P player obtained from grind, you think that your money worth more than time that ppl spend in this fakin game?

how the fak is fair when daneos will literally return cashers thier equip but in form of tons of cash points.
    Cashers asking for return CP so F2P players should ask for retun thier time that they spend on grind? nothing should be returned if we decide for wipe and fresh start.

This thread clearly showing who want FRESH/FAIR START and WHO CARE ONLY ABOUT HIS OWN BUSINESS.

i agree for a wipe after bugs fix etc

But now it s absurd

And how keep the game fair for every body?

Don t give back Cp or give back to free players all zenis spend in their gear after one year to farm

I suppose all cashers aggre to loose cp for a working game of course..xd

I also don't understand why every wipe Daneos is returning CP, cashers want wipe everything but they want return thier CP, they want fresh start, fresh start with tons of cash points on thier accounts, they dont care about the game and player base but about the cash points, if we making wipe everyone is starting from 0 without exceptions, this is how wipe should be fair for everyone, if you want fresh start and revive this game stop the bullshit about returning CP.

The ability to multi client is very important in a game like DBO.

A Fighter unlocks the ability to solo farm outside PvE thanks to it.

If you remove the ability to atleast dual client, many classes will be unable to atleast farm outside, which is supposed to be the easiest part of the game...

Youre faking banned sendoku stfu already

Hello as everyone know is impossible to balance classes between PVP and PVE, if we boost something in PVE if will have effect in PVP and vice versa...

Some classes have bad times in PVE.

My suggestion is simple, easy and should be satisfaction for everyone.

As everyone know here is "skill ability" that can be used with RP
    I was thinking about add new ability:

fdss.pngHGF.png

New ability that will work in PVE only and have effect on monsters only, and if someone will try use this ability against other player (PVP) the skill will simply miss or you wont be able to cast the skill.

With this ability we will be able to finally make normal balance between classes and boost skills in pve without ruining pvp.

For example we can add this new ability to

fighter:

Boost Bing Bang Attack make it stronger.

Boost needle to hit monsters 2x3m in a straight line on 20 targets

Dende:

Boost Magical Ring DMG

Boost super antenna beam make it 5m aoe

etc...

Thanks to this all classes will be able to grind normally, and all classes will find place in party for UD/TMQ/CC as DPS-AOE

Where is option: Wipe after increase game security, leave empty characters with lvl only.

Also cashers will outplay f2p players at the start. I wonder how many ppl would like wipe without returning CP.

Like I proposed, staff could possibly host cash events for F2P like the Christmas Event of last year.

Cash event? everyone will come for it and is not in daneos buissnes to give free cash for keep balance between cashers and noN cashers,

i would not do that at his place.

Please remember that every time daneos making Wipe he losing money because in next few months ppl wont cash, when he return CP.

-BOSS

#More accounts you have - more brown box you will obtain, is faster to finish quest on 15 accs than collect 40 silver coins.

Doesnt matter how long and hard you grind player with more accs will obtain more box in way shorter time, later they just trade the item which they want box.

-PVE

#Ppl using multiple acc's to finish TMQ/CC/UD and play alone, almost impossible to find party for something, new players can't even finish ud1 or tmq1 you can see every day players that asking for help in korin, i can't wait for kraken/bacterian/cell where you will be able to keep whole drop only for youself.

#DW/SK can steal your spot any time because DROP/EXP will belong to player that make more aggro.

-PVP

#Ppl using multi accounts in budokai qualifications for easy kills or using them for kill u. sometimes u can see characters that not even moving its because that this alt didnt get in the same qualifications as the owner.

#Ultima/sk can kill SWORD/Fighter just by reflect and debuffs.

#tons of chinese multi accounts around arena that attack u

-Unlimited connections per IP

#allowing players to abuse everything that should be not allowed in MMORPG.

#We can't have daily rewards, daily quests, nice events.

#Fake guilds with million online players but when here is dojo war here is 3vs3 guilds because none of them can have 30 real members online.

i probably forget about some.