Balance team 300IQ sword/fighter

• You don't know what balancing does mean like the another guy Jorge A. Tellez. Youre typical guy who want boost his class and not balance this game don't comprare fighter to sword.
    Most of fighters have same build they don't even think about max thier RP skill and change shoes to RP for a while its too much effort for them

1 sec cas time on last lvl is nothing on kamikaze, because needle with its animation taking longer.

Fighter players are OP they would like RP skill and skill without cast time this is totaly next lvl of autism, sk/ultimate can get RP with shoes only and you have fakin additional 19rp buff.

• You don't know what balancing does mean like the another guy Jorge A. Tellez. Youre typical guy who want boost his class and not balance this game don't comprare fighter to sword.
    Most of fighters have same build they don't even think about max thier RP skill and change shoes to RP for a while its too much effort for them

1 sec cas time on last lvl is nothing on kamikaze, because needle with its animation taking longer.

Fighter players are OP they would like RP skill and skill without cast time this is totaly next lvl of autism.

That's what i mean, he is just like skedar trying to boost their own classes instead of trying to balance every class.

Fighter players are OP they would like RP skill and skill without cast time this is totaly next lvl of autism, sk/ultimate can get RP with shoes only and you have fakin additional 19rp buff.

and u think if u create every day some new threads and share between your friends will help. everyone know most threads here are fake. its not legit if i see in discord how people try to push it and its always the same people or there are also votes from fake accounts if u create a voting thread. your balancing ideas are also not so good and u also dont pay attention about every other class. otherwise u would be a part of the dbog staff but u are not.

other thing i dont understand is why you answering your posts like u are angry if someone got another opinion. sometimes i think u are one of the guys who stoped playing long time ago after realizing u cant get some achivements. now u came back and saw how far others are and cant deal with it.

all what i have done is posting my opinion about sword/fighter which this thread is about and i was neutral. i was just compared sword vs tanky class and fighter vs tanky class.

• and u think if u create every day some new threads and share between your friends will help. everyone know most threads here are fake. its not legit if i see in discord how people try to push it and its always the same people or there are also votes from fake accounts if u create a voting thread. your balancing ideas are also not so good and u also dont pay attention about every other class. otherwise u would be a part of the dbog staff but u are not.

other thing i dont understand is why you answering your posts like u are angry if someone got another opinion. sometimes i think u are one of the guys who stoped playing long time ago after realizing u cant get some achivements. now u came back and saw how far others are and cant deal with it.

all what i have done is posting my opinion about sword/fighter which this thread is about and i was neutral. i was just compared sword vs tanky class and fighter vs tanky class.

I will create how many threads i wan't thats what forum is for.
    Balancing team is group of mutual adoration.

I didn't stop play i play rarely i have all achievements in my pocket, everything what is possible to do in this game i already did years ago when here was real difficulty, i dont even know how to argue with you because i feel like you being more stupid in every next post.
    your mission is not to agree, you fight for the right while youre not right, you have answer for everything while everything what u saying is total bullshlt, you looking for conspiracy and trick, you fighting for worse game.

I describe every suggestion and explaining everything but you still think i try trick daneos,

oh oh he probably have friend who play sword and he make thread for him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nice try bad picollo i see what u did here!!!!

Oh wait he also create thread for plasma and grand which get boost already!!!!!!!!! i wonder how much these players pay bad picollo for making these threads!!!!

• I think Swordsman now is not very bad, just the back dmg got problem....

bleeding add on slash/mss, this idea have ever in my mind, however, i like pve too.... if bleeding really added on those skills, i will be odd when facing to the boss in CC 70/95 etc with antibleed.... so i give up this idea....

btw i think we should look into the new strategy to face the reflect etc for eg. make use of energy skills....

however, current SP setting for SM is extremely tight, so this idea is not realistic and efficient, even 70lv cap or above

• Bleed is additional DMG, this suggestion give only benefits for sword.

Increasing more back sword DMG is bad idea because he will kill too fast low life creatures and it will turn him into next fighter.

And ofc this idea will have the right effect in any cap.

• Bleed is additional DMG, this suggestion give only benefits for sword.

Increasing more back sword DMG is bad idea because he will kill too fast low life creatures and it will turn him into next fighter.

And ofc this idea will have the right effect of final cap.

Bad, that's really thanks for your idea and effort, i am not ban you

actually your idea is very good, the change will drive the opponent to put down their props accessories and take the anti-bleed

but if the SP problem can also be solve, there will be more play style can be found

also will encourage more ppl to play SM

• most MA dies from reflect cuz they use dex instead of con and sk or any tank uses senzu and autopots so yea it makes sense that MA can kill himself. For sm reduce sp cost of their skills so they could use energy ones as well. Adding bleed to swordsman is nuts, players like kinswkk can control whole fight for 3mins. Or bring back old swordsman of dbog( MSS has knockdown in it). During sword slashes knockdown players can freely dash. During MSS it wasnt able.

• btw i think we should look into the new strategy to face the reflect etc for eg. make use of energy skills....

however, current SP setting for SM is extremely tight, so this idea is not realistic and efficient, even 70lv cap or above

Bleed is additional DMG, this suggestion give only benefits for sword.

And ofc this idea will have the right effect in any cap.

Bad, that's really thanks for your idea and effort, i am not ban you

actually your idea is very good, the change will drive the opponent to put down their props accessories and take the anti-bleed

but if the SP problem can also be solve, there will be more play style can be found

also will encourage more ppl to play SM

As it says kinswkk the real problem is that the swordman is very limited to physical damage and this can be countered in various ways such as the reflect or the anti-crit. And the solution that Bad gives is also good to combat this problem.

But I think that if we given more importance or some kind of upgrade to the swordman's energy skills this problem would be solved in the same way.

Maybe we will still have problems to face someone with anti crit. But with the right control we could win any fight.:thumbup::thumbup:

• As it says kinswkk the real problem is that the swordman is very limited to physical damage and this can be countered in various ways such as the reflect or the anti-crit. And the solution that Bad gives is also good to combat this problem.

But I think that if we given more importance or some kind of upgrade to the swordman's energy skills this problem would be solved in the same way.

Maybe we will still have problems to face someone with anti crit. But with the right control we could win any fight.:thumbup::thumbup:

Back when sm had back dmg pretty high crit i wasnt able to kill +13+ sk its literally impossible. Later i switched to energy and my burning attack was doing 10k crit and FGB 13k+ but crit dmg increase nerf affected burning attack so baaaaddd

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!