Posts by Vadim

Number 2 is not right. Thats how we did it. We diced for the item and picked it up with alt character.

everyone saying this change is good ,we should keep this change but have you guys seen the positive side of this ? cuz rn is clearly only Ultimate meta ,not grand chef not plasma .People go as far as calling Ultimate the only buffer. So here we talk about 1 subclass that can do everything. They can pvp, they can farm in world with 2xSpins,they can level easly,and now you are forced to take one on every dungeon/ccbd/etc.

So this class ultimate is best at everything? cuz someone just said a pvp class shouldnt be good for pve. Then explain this plz.

Because swordman which is already hard af to play, is only good for pvp and thats all but i wouldn;t go as far as to call him GOOD because he is below averege and needs extreme skil and extreme items. Yet he can't do pve or farm world mobs...

Basically this.

People are just forced to take Ultima which doesnt help at all, besides making grandma more useless and less played and people are forced to take ultima even though they only want the buffs. Why should a class be good at everything anyways?

Daneos could just force players to take buffer in party + Decrease a bit boss hp to make it almost as fast as with full speed party. Both sides are happy.

I would rather go 4 man instead of taking a buffer tbh. And forcing or restricting is the worst solution ever.

I have an ultima myself and had one in POB and its completely possible to gear him up.

Then now comprare other class buffs to his buffs, come on guys ultimate is support not full dps, even if he don't have best dmg he increase stats of all other members he also doing very helpfull damage, if you want buffs take buffer to your party thats should be logic.

buffer was not designed to be taken in BIDS because theyre bad dungeon clear class.

Imagine this scenario:
    Amount of ultimas and grandmas is pretty low and in order to clear kraken / cell / bacterian you need an ultima. If you play at an unfortunate time you wont fine one and end up lvling your own buffer up. Besides that people would rather create an alt buffer and leave him afk in the dungeon instead of giving a random buffer which doesnt do anything some loot.

How does this help the small amount of ultima players? Its just toxic for any other class, and kinda bad for ultima too (I play ultima at cap, in OB and POB).

No one at lvl 70 will let his buffer being afk in serious party because now with his spin or kidbuu he can do real damage.

with kidboo he deals around 800-1k per hit and only can use it for one run since others will lose their buffs, and he has to rebuff. And spin deals 50-60k damage over 12 seconds with an exhaust after that and compared to others damage thats nothing.

We can debate like this, 4ever.

Like I said, I am not fan of this idea, but buffers mains complain regarding this.

Still if would this lead for more options regarding use of other classes and in BID's would for sure, then I am up for it.

Of course some people will complain if it's kinda hard or not going their way.

Keep your opinions coming though.

The only reason for this change was BIDS but did you ever consider cc150?
    The first party to clear CC150 must have an ultima with them. After the first runs you can substitute the 5th player, but never the buffer.
    He might be bad for BIDS, but so is fighter, SM, Plasma. Ultima is a pretty decent open world stone/gear/db farmer and not only a buffbot.

Ultima is good for budokai, cc, open world farming and just bad for bids because you want to clear them as fast as possible.

Since when should one class be good for everything? Classes have their strengths and weaknesses, and BIDS might be one weakness but buffers have their strengths, and are a must have for higher CC runs.

Personal opinion:

If only one client is available, people who are not Karma/Poko/Dende/SK/Ultimate won't have the chance to play dungeons, because right now, those are the classes that simply work for the "perfect speed party". If you create a human, a Chef or a DW you won't be invited. And of course a party without a Ultimate, Dende and Tank, are impossible(talking about making a party where everyone has the same level of the dungeon). That leaves with 2 spots available which end up being the Poko (speed) and Karma (speed) to make the party easier.

That's why reverting this change can make other classes "viable" in means of you can simply fill that spot with whatever is needed instead of an ultima.
    You lack damage invite any kind of dps with speedgear. You're missing a tank then you can simply take a DW and still have a party which is fast enough to spam the dungeon and actually profit from that.

Yes if you look it that way and this is only because speed party is mandatory.

If NTL never made this shit as attack speed, we wouldn't even discuss about this.

Still I see your point but I am sure you see mine too, I am sick of HUMANS BallZ Online game, sick of it!

It was, and always will remain like this. Most people play it because of super saiyan and the abilities which are close to anime/games.
    There's not much you can do against that, so I don't really see why forcing people into that role.

And what I mostly dislike is the fact that freedom is getting taken away, it's a game and in my opinion we shouldn't have restrictions like that since they ruin variety and this takes fun away.

No matter what he does, multiclient will be done anyways, either through a second pc/laptop or virtual machines.
    Majins have a chance of getting items, I mean in POB my ultima had full kraken/cell stuff.
    And now its basically turned the other way, you have to take an ultima (sidenote ultima is better than grandma, so only ultimas profit from this change) and all fighters/sm (which are much more than ultima and grandma) wont be in parties for sure.

1. Thats kinda true, the class was abused but however thats the only downside I see

2. It's still like this, people who need a buffer will rather lvl their own since it doesnt take that much time and not many people play buffer class

3. Well the intention was completely missed, because you are forced to take a buffer now and have much less variety now its basically ultima, dende, turtle, karma, poko for speed

and just because some members wanted this change, it was necessary to bringt it without evaluating the negative aspects?

You must understand that here are classes that are better in pve or pvp no one will take sword or fighter to party while turtle or plasma/crane can do better work, DW is broken and weak he can have best def and be tanky but is useless while he can't keep the aggro.
    Thats why most of ppl have 2 characters or more.

That point makes no sense, people dont take cranes in serious parties with them because its bad same with buffer, they are bad in dungeons. Do you want to make a restriction now or what? It might be good for buffers but bad for any other class

looking foward to progress ,i really want to see different kind of partys taking the compettitive way not only just speed.

Im curious if there even is a way around speed since floor 90 oneshots you if youre too slow at the end.
    Dont know a way to dodge the bombdamage.

Maybe crit can do it in 60 or 70 cap?

In my opinion this change should be reverted, since it has so many negative aspects.

-On relog your own buffs are deleted aswell (including dragonbuffs)

-buffer is a bad class in speedruns and stealing a spot, why should I give someone the chance to get an item for basically buffing (which other classes do too) at the beginning and not doing anything anymore?

-its annoying if you play as a buffer to rebuff every 1-2 minutes (ud3 for example) and just demotivating

-people who main buffer can form a party with friends or guildmembers to do the runs even with buffer

my reasons for now, change my mind.

862ae824169b93a289d6cfd5b14c0c3b.png

Edit: Thanks to Astin.

Maybe someone will post this here~

Btw, next dojo war we will take it from you again, this time i hope you guys do something to make the battle fun

if there is.
    And go ahead who cares? You seem desperate.

Just gonna leave this here

efd0d951cbaa4566b1e2cb4a632a7141.png

now please, less ranting on others achievments because you're jealous or mad.

If getting legendary pieces become so easy, then what is the value of scramble?

Why do you come up with scramble? One player out of hundreds gets the wish? Thats not a good source of legendaries

and as I said. People actually want to farm legendary earrings with good stats, and not box them.

you'r the one trashtalking.

As I said, come up with facts and not those pointless talk. Especially you, lol. All I see is you ranting that the game is not easier.

Ryosai bullshit proud member

Paradise random member at the top (of being random)