Posts by songogu

Izlah you're forgetting that at current state of things, everything can tank. So without dmg boost, nobody will want DW in party over SK, since tank is replaceable and picking DW reduces party dps

And while I absolutely adore the heal, it's not a party skill, is it? Having it or not doesn't change a thing while doing PvE content (unless you get off on soloing low level instances)

2-3 attacks wouldn't be much of a problem considering the durability, but 4-6 depending on crits is

And I didn't really wanted to bring speed parties up, because that's topic for the entirely diferent and long conversation. I do appreciate some solid suggestions though

With that said, unles we bring DWs damage to be remotely comparable, there still won't be a reason to take him over SK, since both are perfectly adequate to tank but only one does more than that. You'd need additional dps to compensate for having dw in your party.

Obviously bringing SK down so much is not an option, so that leaves us with either reworking the entire game so it would make some sense, or buffing up dw considerably, beyond his tank powers

Problem is what Proxymime says is 100% correct. SK is only slightly less tanky (while in current state if game, and even more so on 70lvl, tanks are mostly redundant), while it dishes out a serious damage,beyond comparison with DW

It's not a brainer really, every party given choice will go with something perfectly adequate when tanking but with powerful attacks, rather than great wall of China with offensive abilities of slice of cheese.

You say that DP is an op skill to have, but let's be honest. It's only useful while playing solo, in party you have a dende. And while I agree it's an awesome move to have, life drain isn't much behind with it's dmg compensating for lower heal

I really don't get you people, you say that tank can't have decent dps, what the hell do you call SK then?

Can we stop trying to argue that SK isn't overpowered (come off it.. It's an utterly silly claim and not the point of the conversation) and focus on sorting the dw out?

You guys chat so much shit it's not even funny :D Have any of you actually played a Dark Warrior? Hell, have any of you actually played the freaking game, claiming SK is balanced/underpowered?

Are you seriously complaining about ability to inflict 16k of damage that will be returned to you as life, while in order to do 16k of damage DW has to use like 5 skills? With same grade of level upgrade of course.

Come on people, I know nobody wants to see their class nerfed, it's not the point of the thread, is it? The point is for DW to finally get some love, after being hurt with every single balancing upgrade since the game came out.

If you're going to claim that DW is fine, just so SK can stay the way it is (what kind of logic is that by the way..?), how about Daneos just deletes the class altogether and job done? Come on..

DW doesn't have that much more life than SK really... While they have much, much bigger damage output.

I'd love to see my beloved class buffed up a bit, but I'm going to play it either way :>

Some hit/success rate seems like the most obvious way to make DW more valuable, considering all relevant attacks require casting. Misses are really painful

Aaand here we go, should have expected posts like Bad Piccolo ones. We banned you from Polish forum, I wonder how much longer you'll last on this one.

I'm not saying it's beyond beating, because it's not, but it's single most annoying thing in the game. It's not a challenge if all you can do is watch your sorry arse get smacked around in kd lock until you die, while moving your mouse around looking like a spastic.

For the love of everything that's holly...Please, remove KD ability from all the mobs. It's not making a combat any richer, it's just cheap AF and rage inducing when get KD locked and all you can do is watch your ass being smacked around and die. Especially when your attack connects just before mobs KD does, so it avoids dmg but cooldown starts. I just freaking rage quit because of that crap.

Or at least make it so you can't be KD by mob for 5 seconds after getting up.