Posts by Revenge

First of all, who the HELL was talking about SCAMMERS? Scammers ain't the problem here lmao

It's not every time someone abuses a bug. This has been a build up of bugs and mistakes by Daneos' initial wipe for over a YEAR. And like I said, the bug has ALREADY BEEN FIXED. It's just the items obtained through the bugs are still here, that is the problem.

It's not one single issue that demands a wipe, its EVERYTHING. It's too complex for Daneos to remove certain items or characters; it's impossible to tell the difference.

And wiping everything won't solve anything? Uh, yes it will. For instance:

- The hugeee, hugeee duplication bug

- People with already upgraded LVL 70 gear

- It will ridicule the progress of the black markets

- It will get rid of all the people who crashed servers for Auras

- It will get rid of ruined economy via bots

- It will actually bring back more players, rather than lose more. OB, unfortunately, is an utter failure; that's just real real.

And that is only a FEW of the issues. There are multiple I can't mention on the forum.

Ban bug abusers, and warn people not to abuse any bug? That isn't going to stop them! There are entire guilds right now who bug, and guilds who have bugged in the past such as TRF. And you know what? They abused third party programmes and are now running around in the game AGAIN despite being banned.

Just look at DevilCeStory for example; this dude has been banned multiple times and is running around on a full CC90 +15 Fighter without any punishment, despite previously buying zeni, botting, getting banned etc.

Also where are we talking about cashers? You say because people cash it is never fair? Daneos is removing the wagu machine, and if we don't wipe cashers can keep their thousands of boxes and dogi balls.

If you wipe - since the wagu machine is gone - F2P have a better chance, and cashers aren't insanely OP because of all their dogi balls, and boxes from the Wagu when it still existed. You want to help F2P? Wipe the game since the wagu machine has been removed and there will be less of a gap.

You say damage control is the solution. The wipe IS damage control. We want new systems in place first, and an Anti-Cheat system first THEN wipe the game. That is damage control for you.

you really think after wiping everything , players wont bug the game again ? they will always find a way too ! if he is ready to sacrifice his own progress there is players who are not , so you dont have to think just about yourself :D

You're wrong about that. Go read my thread for more of an insight:

If you read the thread, you would know these bugs are ALREADY fixed. But the damage they've done is permanent - and you will feel it even more in 70 cap when they use the aftermath of those exploits - the only way to remove said damage is through a wipe.

We don't want one right now, we want precautions first. Like anti-cheat systems, which Daneos CAN and WILL make.

THEN a wipe.

You are wrong , what i meant to say is wiping all the upgrades made (Reset all the upgrades made on the gears) not removing every item from the players and left them naked , wiping all data its redicolus , a lot of players will be victims and they did nothing wrong , thats will cause drop and losing players in the game , and if you are ready for that that's means you are selfish you just think about yourself , this is a comunity we should hear everyone's opinion

Thank you !

How is he selfish when he is willing to sacrifice his own progress for the sake of a healthier game/70 cap?

Saying the game will lose players and die as the result of a wipe is idiotic.

1. The majority want a wipe, you should be able to see that yourself. Don't deny it.

2. Isn't the game already dead as it is? Or are you satisfied with every channel being 'Not Busy'?

Wipe poll is presumably coming soon as they said in the DBOG Discord, we just gotta win it now

It's not just about cheaters. There's so much more like f*ck ups with the initial OB wipe like turning stones into boxes, letting people craft/upgrade LVL 70 gear right at the start etc.

And yes, we ALL GRINDED for our characters.

You think that stops reasoning for a wipe? For example: I have two of the best sets for my race, which I grinded for using a PVP character that doesn't fit into the PVE meta people go for. This means I sat for 40 hours worth of grinding, going for run after run in some tedious dungeon. I'm not a Tank or a Turtle; It's no excuse.

And no, I'm not some sort of grind maniac. I barely have time to play as it is.

Yes, not everyone is a cheater, or has +15 or has spent money. But what does that change? The game is still broken, and with the changes being put in place like removing the Wagu Machine it won't matter if you're a casher or not. A wipe will grant an equal playing field, as compared to the 1000s of Dogi Balls and Boxes people can keep from the Wagu Machine for 70 Cap before it gets removed. Is that what you want?

And sorry, but - "Wiping the server a second time would absolutely kill a large majority of the games population". Where the hell did you pull this guess from? I'm not sure if you're aware, but the MAJORITY of the player-base wants a wipe and there are statistics to prove this. Even members of the Staff Team want a wipe. These people include 1st Place Budokai Winners, Leaders of the biggest guilds - people who have played since retail and made a name for themselves. People who ACTUALLY UNDERSTAND what matters for this game's survival, how it should be played, what's good about and what is absolutely trash about it right now.

People who don't want a wipe are the minority - most of whom give petty excuses for not wanting a wipe. "I don't wanna level up again!" Seriously? In this game where there are hella shortcuts like Power Boosting, XP Boosts and Weekends, Items that let you skip 30 levels - people complain about the grind? Come on.

And please. "Which in turn will kill the game?" Hah, like it hasn't been dead for months already.

---

i understand the reason for wipe, but we cant bee 100% sure everything will be fixed.

Uhh, yes we can. We as a community are FINALLY speaking up. And take the wipe as a way to learn from past experiences. The bugs have been patched, we know what people do to cheat and how they do it. Once we put the right protection in place - change what is necessary, THEN WIPE, the game will be perfect.

That's what i'm thinking, and i see no reasons to delete the characters too.

There is going to be some chaos the first days because of the spots, it would be pretty similar to kokkara village when it was the first day but its still better than resetting everything and starting from 0. Because yes, ITS EASY TO LEVEL UP. but leveling a character is tedious af. For the old players who played tw and had many characters on global... Its hard to take this again, no matter how much love you have for the game. And im not talking about the free time you need to do this, i used to play this game when i was 13, but now im almost 20 and now... I can just play 3-4 hours weekly and im not the only one in thas condition. We all started this beta with the hope of no more wipes. Atleast it should be done like i said in my post, if you have some luck with the wagus, you will not need to farm for the equipment.

Well, the wagu machine has been removed on the New Client. So rip.

wait so no wipe? was thinking about coming back but if no wipe then ill probably just move along. Best of luck

It's a possibility at the moment, nothing confirmed right now though.

I was literally just wishing for you to reply to this man LMAOOO

Not against you or anything but Daneos did say their wouldn’t be any more wipes.

And like we've said hundreds of times - things have changed for the worse.

The majority of us want a wipe - and we are understanding that a wipe would be for the better.

I can't quite see in what this kind of wipe would benefit anyone, either the P2P or F2P.

Just some things off the top of my head:

- Gets rid of all the duplicated items/gear.

- Gets rid of the already upgraded Lvl 70 gear people have.

- Ruins the current black market.

We're not asking for a wipe right this very second; we want one ONCE the right steps have been taken (Anti-bot protection, new upgrade system etc).

Regardless, a wipe is inevitable no matter which way you look at it.

You are literally the hero this forum needs.

giphy.gif

First and MOST important thing:

Do NOT delete the characters.

I see why you say this, but in practice it would simply not work. Why? Well, think of all the people around level 60, all farming on the same map and on the same channels. DBOG has less channels than before, people will literally still mobs/quest monsters if the Level 70 quests even work right now.

And I know people HATE when I say this; but leveling in this game is so damn easy, especially compared to other games.

- A few hours and you can hit level 20 from scratch, and you could just use a Level up 30 to skip the first half of the game as it is.

- Most people power level themselves from level 45-55, even up to 60.

- You got Double XP Weekends and even 200% Boosters, TMQs and UDs as alternatives to questing.

What more can you want?

Just watch. Another bug will come out to ruin the economy and give other players an advantage and you will cry out to Daneos to wipe the game again and again. Theres no actual proof the game dies at 70 cap but speculation from players like you. I could pull up many bugs in other games that have given players an advantage but a wipe is the last thing on their mind.

The damage has ALREADY been done. We don't want some random wipe; we want one once the precautions have been put in place. This could be anything like:

- Anticheat system

- Thorough testing of the new client to remove any new bugs

- Regular backups so that they wont have to do a future wipe

And what do you mean 'no actual proof'? THERE ARE ALREADY NO PLAYERS ONLINE.

Face reality; you wanted a wipe in the beginning but changed your mind because you got yourself a Kid Budokai aura and grinded for some gear. So what? That doesn't take away from the issues the rest of the server has. It doesn't revolve around you.

If you just don't want to lose your character - admit it - there is nothing wrong with that.

Welcome! Hope you manage to enjoy your time playing :D

I think the freedom is something that sets DBO apart from the other games like Xenoverse; you can literally fly from one end to the other of a Dragon Ball themed world.

En hi again. .. please someone tell me what is going to do the people Who donated for this game ?someone bring back the money donated ? Please hardlook or daneos tell me what is going to do....lot of people spended Muchas money from that game ....

Tfor Your answer

There is no official plans for a wipe as of yet. And if it did happen, you would get your money back in the form of Cash Points so don't worry about that.

Agreed, I spent a lot of hours in this game, also supported it with cash, I would hate it if there's a wipe. Development team always said that won't have wipe after open beta fase, so, keep your word, end of history.

First of all, if you supported the game with cash it would be refunded in the form of CP (If the game was ever to be wiped).

Secondly, things have changed. A LOT. Are you not aware of the ludicrous state the game is in? There is a severe lack of players, the economy has been damaged by several calamities, and there is illegal trade and means of exploitation running rampant over what little remains of a player-base. Quite a vast amount of the player-base are aware of this, and because of this people want a wipe. For a fresh start - one without botters, exploits and glitches; it's not like people are asking for a wipe for no reason. What better time than with the release of the New Client? The thread even has a gif saying DBOG 2.0 - seems like a perfect opportunity to me.

And just because I feel like being petty: It's a 'phase' not a 'fase' and the idiom is 'end of story' not 'end of history'.

^^

I am very aware that new customers are coming soon but there are still many problems to solve after releasing new customers. It is absolutely impossible to open level 70 immediately. So I think we can open level 65 first. This does not have much impact on the current game. At least most players can There are things to do first upgrade

I get what you mean, but I think implementing a new patch would simply distract from the New Client. Let's say the cap is 65 and then the New Client drops, 70 cap would be right around the corner assuming any bugs pop up will have be fixed before its release so not only will it have been a distraction, but it will have been short-lived and a pointless period of burning resources.