Posts by FuseKing

I eyeballed some numbers. My point stands that this is not something you're meant to do quickly, which you would have understood, if you could see the forest behind those trees.

I never said you should be able to get full +15 fast. It's not like I'm suggesting instead of 3 stones in 10 hours we get 3 stones in 10 minutes. I'm just saying 1 set of +15 in 250 hours on average is too much.

You have ignored those peaceful, polite hints, so here's a warning; fix your attitude, or I'll fix it for you.

Ah. So I'll get banned if I say anything that could be perceived as negative. Got it.

This system has been out for 4 days, and just about everyone here farmed for an hour and called it quits, so these are some pretty strong opinions that you have, based on very little evidence.

I'm going off of the numbers that you said were too high.

Additionally, I've already warned you guys in this very thread what happens when you cry wolf for six months straight about something. First you cried that there was too much RNG, now you want it back. Then you cried that the drop rates were too low, now you want them back. Now that you have decent drops and something you can actually see progress with, you want to go back to just gambling over and over, or cheesing the system with UD3, popo boxes, and quest stones.

It had to stop sometime and go to a fair system that gives me other options than just drop rate and success rate for modification, and I'm sorry you don't like that, but given that you guys have railed against literally every option you've been given, it's difficult to put stock in what you say. It's especially difficult because of how emotional you guys get about the upgrade system, which is still puzzling to me, but this is why I put discord on slow mode when it comes up. You guys can't seem to be objective about this system.

I wasn't around for any of that. All I'm doing is commenting on the current system.

Your assumption is that the only thing players will ever do in game is farm for upgrades, because that's all you do. That isn't the case. The system is designed to increment slowly, and let people play the way they want, and improve their gear over time. I must have said this hundreds of times, but I'll say it again: You guys need to get with the program that you will not always be able to have the best gear in the game in five minutes.

I'm assuming that farming is all players will do because that's what I do? You said you could farm for a couple weeks and be full +15. I commented on that, it was not based on my own experience. But good work completely ignoring everything that I said and shrugging it off as being "emotional" just because I'm not a yes man.

3 max stones in 10 hours means in a couple of weeks you'll have full +15, and never have to farm for it again. Like I said, it's meant to be a slow progression that gives you something to build toward for a long time.

Couple of weeks? Hmmm

3 stones = 10 hours of farming. Let's see how that holds up.

You need 75 stones for 1 set of armor/weapons full +15. 75/3 = 25. Going to have to get 3 stones 25 times. So you'll have to do 10 hours of farming 25 times. 250 hours

But wait, you got your craft set but you still need a e def/phys def set depending on what class you are. That's another 45 stones you need. Add on 150 hours of farming.

Well now you have your foc gloves but what about the people that would use either crit rate or crit % gloves? What about atk speed? That's about 30 stones for the 2 gloves right there. +100 hours of farming.

So that's around 500 hours of farming going off your 3 stones in 10 hours. Even if you farmed 10 hours a day every single day it's going to take 50 days to get full +15. Good luck gearing an alt.

Even if you cut out all of the extra stuff (shouldn't be called fully geared if you don't have) and only go with the original set that's still 250 hours of farming. Who is going to farm 10 hours a day 25 days straight to gear up? I remember being told that this was a casual game. What's casual about that?

The problem is, most players weren't getting 2-3 u46 in 8-10 hours, and even if they were, that would still be too high. They were getting them much more often. This is meant to be a system you guys work toward for a long, long time, not something you can accomplish on every character in a couple of weeks. It's meant to be slow and incremental. I think you're frustrated because you're going into this with the intention of getting to +15 in like a week, and that's simply not what this system is designed to do.

Getting 2-3 stones in 8-10 hours of farming is too high??? I can agree that farming stones in ud3 might've been too easy last cap, but this cap you got rid of the bonus drop rate for supers and lowered the rate of u56. People won't be able to average 5+ stones an hour or whatever they were getting from ud3 before. but 2-3 stones in 8-10 hours is too much? That's ridiculous. Even to get 1 set of armor and weapons to +10 which isn't all that good would take you an average of 180+ hours of farming. That's insane.

The fear was that if we locked it to level, high level players would flood into the low level areas to farm the u14's with higher drop rates, and craft them up, because the 56's are so rare.

Farming 125 u14s to make 1 u56 vs farming for u56? I don't think there would be a single person that would try that if kits were locked to levels like stones were.

This is the thing that seriously devalues all the feedback we get, and makes it super hard to actually figure out what players want. We're sneaking up on 6 months since the team and I started, and every single day people have complained about the stone system.

• When the stone system was high drop rate + lots of RNG, people complained it was too hard
    • When the stone system was lower drop rate + no RNG, people complained that it was too hard
    • When people found workarounds with UD3, quests, and popo boxes, people complained it was too easy
    • When the UD3, quests, and popo box stones are handled, some claim it's too hard, and some claim it's too easy

You guys have cried wolf so much that I don't know if there's going to be a wolf or not, lol. Based on this thread so far, it seems most players like it. We'll do some polls and some analysis this weekend to see what people think as well. Keep the feedback coming though! This all helps inform our decisions going forward. I need to know how you guys feel so I can change the game to be the way you want!

<3

I never said my opinion on your current system, I just said if Chuyas suggestion was implemented, that would be going in the opposite direction of where you should be going. Low drop rate + RNG? That's not good.

As far as the current sytem goes, I haven't played enough to give an honest opinion on it. I can just say that I farmed 6 hours straight in ud3 and only dropped 1 u56 kit. I would say that's pretty bad, but that could just be me having horrible luck that night.

Imo u shoud make fail again but 100% succes until +10 and after it a fail chance or after 10 need like 2-5 kits to upgrade, then even if they buy stones they will not have 100% chance to get 15,just if u want make +15 rare ofc

?(

So take away the 100% success but keep the horrible drop rate. If he wanted to improve the upgrading system from how it was before he took over, this is a great way to do the exact opposite of that.

This man knows what's up. Need the purple Monkey King Hat.

I think we are saving most of the cowboy ones for a future event/other rewards. I'm not sure off the top of my head if I ran across that green one yet. Looks like a recolor of the future trunks dogi, no?

The one with the purple shirt? It's called the CC Field Engineer Trainee Outfit. I just logged in to check. I like all of the Cowboy dogis but that one in my picture is by far my favorite. I hope they aren't extremely limited whenever they do come out.

Wow great you tought the same!, as i said would be cool if we can have them all, make a long list of variety dogis to choose. I personally like all the cowboy variations (right now we have 1 version and it's the most expensive dogi in game). They aren't common Dogis so don't make them something 'easy' to get but we want them in-game lol 33649-list-of-all-dogis HERE I CHOOSED hope you like it XD

I agree with this guy. The cowboy dogi color variants are the best in the game imo. These are the two dogis that I want.