Posts by icpryde

This would be kind of cool and be cooler if you can enter it with a party to do training and work on PvP skills.

Also it would be cool letting you fly to Korin Tower and from there go see mr popo and enter the room.

I was wondering if someone could make me the Krillin face with the dots on his head and the M on his forhead as well for "Majin".

I made a request before about just making the "M" but I figured why not just make the entire face?

I'm looking for this.

majin_krillin_by_greytonano-dbt93p4.jpg

This is so awesome, I love christmas and so its awesome to be able to be in the spirit while playing the game :D

Thank you for this, I hope eventually Danoes adds these events for Christmas once the game is released.

I would like to see an event where you have to defend the villages against some bosses, maybe TMQ bosses. Something like "A wormhole appeared, and some Heroes and Villains infected by Towa magic appeared! Defend the main villages from them in x time before it's too late".

It would be cool.

thats a really cool idea probably alot of work to implement though but still a cool idea.

One of the most important things to bring people to different places is more auction houses and PvP platforms. Daneos said he'd make a PvP plat out of the Cell Games arena, but I guess that plan's been forgotten....? Anyway, more pet merchants, event merchants, upgrade merchants, and banker NPCs would also help alot too. I'm also all for introducing a new lvl75/80 world boss. I dunno, maybe he gives 1 more gold coin as reward.

We should be careful about putting PvP arenas down, though. If you place too many PvP platforms, then people could have trouble finding a place to spar and fool around in with others. There should be 3 in the world at most, one preferably being in an obscure spot so people can plan free-for-alls or guild wars without as big of a chance to get interrupted.

I think making a pvp platform out of the cell saga platform is a great idea and a step in the right direction to utilize more of the map to bring people to it. Also adding more shops in the cell map area like the auction house ect.

I like the idea of the boss mobs roaming around but they need a purpose to make you need/want to kill them and they shouldn't be easy to do either.

The game does have a lot of great ideas like scramble, the CCC but those require a more hardcore player ...as myself i've never done a scramble before. The dragonball hunt is also a reason to go around the map to places you don't go anymore to search for dragonballs but thats only once a week so unless you are on at those 2 specific times on Saturday the dragonball hunt is a non existent thing.

Frylock oh damn ... that sucks ... my wish of making a Majin krillin are still on the side lines :(

Tomekai ...do you think it's possible to make the "M" without having hair?

Like another thread we are looking at ...what if the "M" was applied like a mask and just make the mask transparent?

One idea I just got from another thread was to add quests to the game where you need to get items from other maps and collect things and or kill mobs to get them and bring them back to someone ... essentially like quests now but something they add daily or weekly to get you to go back to maps again.

I'm not an expert on the balancing of the game but what I do notice is everyone wants to play a human/saiyan character simply because you have the ability to go super saiyan ... I feel like the other races need more love and with some really cool power ups/transformations this would make people want to use them more ... all I see is people use Majin as a side character to buff their main character and Namekian seems more used but still way less than humans....just my opinon from what I see.

So I think this was a topic of discussion once before but as I'm flying around the map I always thought this game is missing something crucial. The game designers spent a lot of time developing all these cool looking maps and NPC and other things but the huge problem they have is you have no reason to ever go back to those maps once you've completed all the quests.

I feel like its a huge waste, I know the heart of the game is in Kokkara Village and Korin Village but I was wondering if people had ideas on how to make other parts of the game/map more interactive and reasons to need to visit back and or things to keep doing on those other maps?

I wanted to create a discussion for ideas :)