VanchaMarch

• Male
  • from Florida
  • Member since Apr 15th 2015
  • Last Activity:
Reactions Received
Profile Hits
  • Ah ok lol I just saw a video where we were in Unlimited force a guild that merged legion and merciless to fight Genocide.

• Ah ok lol I just saw a video where we were in Unlimited force a guild that merged legion and merciless to fight Genocide.

• What the hell, i remember both Harkat and Rhamus lol.
    Were you in Legion or Merciless?

• What the hell, i remember both Harkat and Rhamus lol.
    Were you in Legion or Merciless?

• Yea lol, i guess you didn't play the Taiwan version but when i saw your name on this site i recognized it instantly.

• Haha nice. I played every version even HK for a little bit. Best chars were Harkat and Rhamus on Taiwan. Replaying ZFighter kinda on this pre beta but will probably remake my Majin for OB :)

• Yea lol, i guess you didn't play the Taiwan version but when i saw your name on this site i recognized it instantly.

• Haha nice. I played every version even HK for a little bit. Best chars were Harkat and Rhamus on Taiwan. Replaying ZFighter kinda on this pre beta but will probably remake my Majin for OB :)

• My name was icecoldbroly which was my fist character in kr but then i made Supertao, Do you remember Niks? he said you were his mentor orsomething lol.
    I was also known as FreshG.

• My name was icecoldbroly which was my fist character in kr but then i made Supertao, Do you remember Niks? he said you were his mentor orsomething lol.
    I was also known as FreshG.

• Yo are you the same vancha who played KR server?

• Yo are you the same vancha who played KR server?