2nd Character Deciding Problem

• Dark Warrior, Grand Chef, or Swordsman 25

1. Dark Warrior (10) 40%
    2. Grand Chef (6) 24%
    3. Swordsman (9) 36%

So yeah I'm torn between which of these three classes I want to make after maxing my Turtle. I'm not going to do all three, because even I don't have that kind of patience. As such, I was thinking of getting some opinions. Here are my Pros and Cons for each class.

Swordsman
    Pros: They fit my style as an offensive player thanks to their high DPS and also let me enjoy another human with Super Saiyan. Also I love using swords.
    Cons: A freaken pain to level because they're a PvP, single target class, which makes killing mobs harder unless you have Burning Attack and Focused Kame. Also holding SSJ is a pain.

Grand Chef
    Pros: A class that can play both offense and buffer, which fits my style. Also they use food for weapons. Who can beat that? XD
    Cons: Won't have enough SP for Pure Majin, which is bad for Chefs anyway due to their role as buffers. Also I don't like playing tubby and one girl character is enough. XD

Dark Warrior:
    Pros: I always loved the class despite not playing it. AOEs, awesome healing move, and it's a mother f**king tank. Also Wolverine claws.
    Cons: Lack good damage output atm and I'm not much of a tanker.

So yeah. Thoughts?

• Seems like you already made your mind ...
    When I was reading the Pros and Cons I assumed you really wanted to go with Dark Warrior so I, being a dick, chose Grand Chef.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!