Hello DBOG!

• Welcome ! May your stay be long and enjoyable .

About the wipes , from what i now we will only have 1 wipe and it's in the transaction from Pre to Open Beta . ^^

So there wont be a wipe when we go from Beta to Alpha versions?? That seems odd..

And thank you for all the welcoming everyone! Feel free to add my characters and say hello if you see me on!

• So there wont be a wipe when we go from Beta to Alpha versions?? That seems odd..
    And thank you for all the welcoming everyone! Feel free to add my characters and say hello if you see me on!

Alpha is always before Beta xD
    We already went through that (where only those with titles, Krillin, Goku e SSJ could play).

There will be a wipe once we're finished with Pre Open Beta so then we can start a fresh Open Beta.

• okay regardless of how i worded it, i meant the final version, wont there be a wipe after the beta version, going into the final...?

The only wipe will be after this phase is finished.
    There's no info yet regarding any more wipes.

• After Pre-open Beta (which is what is happening now), the data for every character will be erased, so if you screw up you can come back :)
    After Pre-Open Beta, Open-Beta will start and that is when everything will be together with, hopefully, no bugs or anything
    Also, there is a thanks button on the bottom right if you hover next to comments. It was made so you can click it and they would know instead of wasting your time writing back the constant "Thanks dude, really helpful."
    Start clicking that, help people with what you know, and report that which you don't, that is how this place works
    have fun in the forum... this place has the feeling of charm mixed with the feeling of hatred.... I think anyone would love this! xD
    PS: be free to put some cool looking suggestions that will never happen in the game, I love seeing those threads from time to time... Makes me think:
    "OH, This is so Awesome....but it probably wont happen...because it is too hard to do....crap!"

• Because Daneos said so !Are you trying to say the damn Dev doesn't know what he's doing ?

Well if Daneos said ther wont be a wipe after the beta i guess thas how it's goin b. fasho than :P

idk why the

Code
    >_<

face looks angry i meant more like a XD emoticon

Welcome to the forums!

We have a discord server should you need any questions answered quickly.
    We hope you continue to enjoy your stay, and if you have an issue on the forums feel free to contact our staff team anytime.
    (this includes myself to)
    :thumbsup:

Cool ill keep you in mind if i have any questions or concerns, thanks Momo

• Most games actually do not have a wipe after the open beta. I've played quite a few and they all carry over.

Of course it never happens because when the games come to us they have been already online for multiple years in asia.
    But in asia its very common that the data get wiped after the open beta. It always depends how many bugs the game had.

• Of course it never happens because when the games come to us they have been already online for multiple years in asia.But in asia its very common that the data get wiped after the open beta. It always depends how many bugs the game had.

No, I'm talking about US made games that came out in the US! Many do not have wipes after open beta. Some do, not all for sure.

• its very common that the data get wiped after the open beta. It always depends how many bugs the game had.

I knew it I knew it I knew it..lol XD thank you for clearing that up though my friend. Oh and I'm sure youv heard this a multitude of times but I'm telling you..YOU FUCKING ROCK FOR DOING THIS MAN! I really cant tell you how excited I am to have this game being translated and back online once again! I honestly didn't think it would happen what with xenoverse2 coming out soon and whatnot. This game is by far my favorite now and it is the only one i am and will be playing.

Most games actually do not have a wipe after the open beta. I've played quite a few and they all carry over.

I havent ever played a game where going from the beta to the final version things weren't reset..the beta is where everyone figures out and does the glitching and bugs, if the beta versions were not reset people would be going into the final version with ridiculous amounts of cash/items and maxed out stats/lvls from bugs/glitches

heart.png DragonBall See you all in there!

• I havent ever played a game where going from the beta to the final version things weren't reset..the beta is where everyone figures out and does the glitching and bugs, if the beta versions were not reset people would be going into the final version with ridiculous amounts of cash/items and maxed out stats/lvls from bugs/glitches

Well I have played several for sure. Not all games have a cash shop or ridiculous glitches that screw up the balance of the game during open beta. That would be what alpha or a closed beta is generally for.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!