Adventure Quest Worlds

• About AdventureQuest Worlds

Join millions of players in a video game that grows every week!

Create a free character and embark on an epic adventure in a beautiful and ever-growing fantasy world filled with monsters and quests. AdventureQuest Worlds is a free-to-play web browser-based MMORPG (massively multiplayer online role-playing game) with brand-new weekly releases, real-time combat, challenging quests, beautiful cinematic cut-scenes, thousands of equipable items, interchangeable Classes, and an entire world to explore.

DragonVideoGameAttack.jpg

New Release every Friday!

We expand the game every week with new monsters, weapons, quests, areas, holiday & special events, new features and more! Because the game is built in flash, we can add and change things in the game while you play it. Our friendly team listens carefully to player feedback... and uses it to shape the direction of the game and storylines! We normally release the newest adventures on Friday, but we frequently do mid-week releases too.

• Over 35 MILLION accounts created
    • No Downloads!
    • No Spyware!
    • No Spam!
    • No Programs to install!
    • No Kidding!
    • New MONSTERS, WEAPONS, QUESTS weekly!

Link to game: Click Me!

PS: If you want to play it or you already play it, add me in friendlist.
    I mostly play on Artix and Safiria servers and here is my character page ---> Click Me!

• no dont think so the off topic is to talk about games not to make advertising for other game like this with pictures and that wall of text and links

He is talking about the game.

About AdventureQuest Worlds

And not once did he tell others to go there or that he is suggesting that they drop DBOG and play that instead.

PS: If you want to play it or you already play it, add me in friendlist.
    I mostly play on Safiria server and here is my character page

The closest he comes to anything like that is telling us to be friendly across games and forums by befriending each other and if someone else does want to play that is where to find him.

Again. Perfectly within the code of conduct.

• no dont think so the off topic is to talk about games not to make advertising for other game like this with pictures and that wall of text and links

I simply give info about game and what to expect if they never play it.
    Plus this game is browser fun game and it can't compare with DBO at all lel.

Man, I used to play the crap out of this game before xD
    I didn't know this was still a thing xD

Yeah I know, I saw few of my old friends still going on it.
    Veterans mostly getting all classes they can and joke in Yulgar haha.

• I think I'll give a try again lol
    I don't have the e-mail to recover the old account so I'm just gonna create a new one :/

Let's hope I still find this as fun as before xD

• I think I'll give a try again lol
    I don't have the e-mail to recover the old account so I'm just gonna create a new one :/

Let's hope I still find this as fun as before xD

Well I start to play it few days ago and I find it funny that my account isn't deleted lol.
    If you ever need any help, you know how to find me. xD

• I remember seeing ads for this, used to play it and thought it was cool when I was younger. Never understood it completely and didn't get really far, great nostalgia though.

Yeah same here.
    Mostly you join and follow chaos saga, doing all quests.
    Then you google up PVE class and go to that map and max reputation of that faction to get class.
    After that, you start getting char badges, items, having fun.
    Then you get bored when you do everything and come back after month or year, like I did. xD

• Ah I love this game :D It brings back so many good memories since I've been playing it on and off since I was in high school.
    I have several characters and I'm usually on it several times a day if you want to play together some time :D
    User names are:
    Sasu_Uchiha
    &
    Ayame_Iwatoshi
    And about 15 others that I randomly play on but those are the main ones lol

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!