Private shops

• Hey guys, I just would like to say that I am against the icnrease of the limit of prices in private shop to 1 billion because of two reasons
    First, the amount of private shops in korin village increased dramatically which causes lags in the area even more
    Secondly, the prices of items have increased since then because in Auction House people were afraid of increasing prices cuz they have to pay every 24 hours for it to keep the items inside the Auction. But now nothing stops them from putting very high prices like selling a dogi for 40kk and 30kk. that's nonse.

That's why decreasing the limit of prices in private shop and fixing auction house instead is highly recommended. Thanks

• Hey guys, I just would like to say that I am against the icnrease of the limit of prices in private shop to 1 billion because of two reasons
    First, the amount of private shops in korin village increased dramatically which causes lags in the area even more
    Secondly, the prices of items have increased since then because in Auction House people were afraid of increasing prices cuz they have to pay every 24 hours for it to keep the items inside the Auction. But now nothing stops them from putting very high prices like selling a dogi for 40kk and 30kk. that's nonse.

That's why decreasing the limit of prices in private shop and fixing auction house instead is highly recommended. Thanks

first of all the lag part,well that is complete nonsense,the same lag is caused by a player than a shop and im willing to bet that a player who is actually engaging with mobs creates more lag than a player that has a shop opened.

second,i never had any lag in this game besides the rest of the times that the other people were experimenting a spike,even in a full town my fps were groovy,im guessing all these complaints about lag just come from console players who are using a toaster aka commodore 64 to play dbo

third,i think that decreasing the limit of prices is a mistake,let players make the economy,no one should tell me how much i should ask for an item or not,its my own bussiness how much i ask for a piece of gear or a dogi.
    example,imagine i get a dogi that has like 0.0000000001 chance drop,you bet your fur i am going to milk it and ask the highest price i can,why should someone tell me how to run my bussiness? its called supply and demand.

players should have free reigns when it comes to the market.

p.s fixing the auction house at this moment should be like down to 200th on their to do list,it doesnt really afect gameplay since its pretty easy to get gear from drops and you can reach cap level with no problem,bigger and more important issues need to be adressed at this time...

• EHm, No the lag is real over there. The amount of private shops make the channel completely messy.
    Auction house is not really on 200th to do list. It's top priority because the gears that drop from mobs above lvl 30 can't be upgraded on its own. I usually buy an already upgraded weapon immediately from AH but now I can't because private shops are spread all over the area and i can't run after each shop to check what's inside and what not.
    Fixing AH and decreasing private shop prices will surround the selling and buying mechanism into ONE and only one place, which is AH, this makes it easier for players to find what they want instead of running after every shop to see what they have and what they don't.
    AH is way more organized and shouldn't be overwhelmed by private shops.

• It affects the economy in terms of zeni sync mechanic. Set item prices but first paying some share of zeni is now gone, meaning every x amount of zeni brought into the game 90% of it will stay in game. This is bad in the long run.

That's right. And because players are not forced anymore to pay their share of zeni to keep their items on sale, they aren't afraid anymore of highering the prices.
    For instance, when AH was working, players who used to sell items for very high prices had to spend so much zeni like 200-500k or more to keep it every single day and no one bought that crap obviously which only damaged the buyer and forced him to lower the price.
    But now, they can put their items in private shops FOREVER and never lower the price.
    The prices must be decreased sooner or later

• That's right. And because players are not forced anymore to pay their share of zeni to keep their items on sale, they aren't afraid anymore of highering the prices.For instance, when AH was working, players who used to sell items for very high prices had to spend so much zeni like 200-500k or more to keep it every single day and no one bought that crap obviously which only damaged the buyer and forced him to lower the price.
    But now, they can put their items in private shops FOREVER and never lower the price.

+ the shop was never meant to be over 1kk of zenni, if thats was the case why would we need the auction house ?

• EHm, No the lag is real over there. The amount of private shops make the channel completely messy.Auction house is not really on 200th to do list. It's top priority because the gears that drop from mobs above lvl 30 can't be upgraded on its own. I usually buy an already upgraded weapon immediately from AH but now I can't because private shops are spread all over the area and i can't run after each shop to check what's inside and what not.
    Fixing AH and decreasing private shop prices will surround the selling and buying mechanism into ONE and only one place, which is AH, this makes it easier for players to find what they want instead of running after every shop to see what they have and what they don't.
    AH is way more organized and shouldn't be overwhelmed by private shops.

top priority in a server that will have all characters deleted? hahahaha good one,i sure hope its a joke...

you need to face reality:

one the shops is a feature in the game and its going to stay

two not everyone lags,unless you spoken with EVERY player there is no way to back your claim,me and my friends dont lag but then again we have top end rigs for our mmorpg gaming,judging by the amount of players that just came to dbo from the console world im willing to bet that sometimes its on their end,yes there are some spikes of lag but its not as bad as people say it is.

three gee you seem obsessed with trying to tell people how much they should charge for an item,its not going to happen,daneos wont take part in whatever you want to sell us because mmorpgs are based on a PLAYER BASED ECONOMY,i put it in all caps so maybe it finally sinks in.

• That's right. And because players are not forced anymore to pay their share of zeni to keep their items on sale, they aren't afraid anymore of highering the prices.For instance, when AH was working, players who used to sell items for very high prices had to spend so much zeni like 200-500k or more to keep it every single day and no one bought that crap obviously which only damaged the buyer and forced him to lower the price.

i agree with this, but aslong it is only till Daneos got the AH working correctly it is no problem, but it shouldn't be in Open Beta like that.

If someone want to waste energy for PC, trying to sell dogi for 40kk on TEST SERVER so its his problem ^^

But i can agree there's a bit more lags now, I hope repairing AH is in Daneos priority list.

• Lol you talk like you're Daneos or something "the shops is obviously a feature of the game' but they dont have the feature of prices capacity one billion . This is only a temportary solution that daneos implemented until Auction House if fixed. then it should return to 999.999 capacity once again. so yeah its not going to stay as far as I know. Or else no one would even bother using auction house in first place rofl.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!