Please warn before shutting down server or channel

• i'm getting pissed off because whenever I'm in the middle of a fight either the server or channel gets shut down then when I log back in I'm dead or either in the middle of a mob and I get raped then I have to respawn sometimes twice because I die again at popo stone then on top of that I have to relog because rp bug please fix and giving a 30 sec warning or something before shutting down server or channel

• They give a HUGE red message exactly 1 minute before server shuts down, you cant miss it.
    Also, if you are talking about regular disconnections. Welp, Daneos puts on the update or Server times that there will be a period of testing last ??? to ??? minutes/hours

• your irrelevant don't assume it's my internet connection because it's not I have fiber optic internet connection and the server goes down everyday lucky you don't get disconnected and everyone else does

Your type of internet connecting is irreverent. Some users can have the highest upload and download speeds available and still not eb able to get on due to provider problems or restricted access. I am in the same boat as RaynerPT. not once have i been disconnected in the last 2 days.
    When a channel goes down that is because it has crashed. If you did pay attention Daneos already made a thread that he frequently updates when he is to close the server (which he has not done for a few days now)

So yes. it is not server side. it is client side (you not Daneos)

Daneos' Server Status Thread

• cosmo if your online 2 days straight without disconnecting your a liar and rayne is a liar because I know server goes down atleast once a day and my internet connection is good you can try to play that card with someone else

I did not say i was online for 2 whole bouts of 24 hours straight. Not once.

Over the last 2 days of playing (both of which spanned about 16 hours) i did not get disconnected. I did however noticed both channel 1 and channel 2 go offline from time to time. i play mainly on channel 3 so that's not really an issue for me.

Just in case you wish to be wrong and call me a liar again i will quote myself for you.

Your type of internet connecting is irreverent. Some users can have the highest upload and download speeds available and still not eb able to get on due to provider problems or restricted access. I am in the same boat as RaynerPT. not once have i been disconnected in the last 2 days.When a channel goes down that is because it has crashed. If you did pay attention Daneos already made a thread that he frequently updates when he is to close the server (which he has not done for a few days now)

So yes. it is not server side. it is client side (you not Daneos)

Daneos' Server Status Thread

However i have seen the same AFK people collecting tokens throughout and are still on in exactly the same places. So yes it is indeed possible.

Must remember that just because one individual can not get online that doesn't mean no one else can. It may be your area, your position or your connection. It most definitely if not false that other people can not get online just because you and others are unable to.

• I never said I had connection problems or I was unable to get online I never said I couldn't login or anything everything is fine I'm trying to get you to understand when channels goes down it's not my fault it's not my connection it's not my provider like you said maybe the channel crashes but I just hate that when I'm in a mob fight channel crashes or whatever and I have to relog to a different channel with a brand new mob of npcs raping me while I'm trying to load in after I'm fully loaded I'm dead then and there is a bug where you die twice after respawning and lose rp gain so I was wondering if I couldn't get a 15 seconds disconnection warning tab on the screen so I can float in the air until I have to relog so I won't have to worry about mobs killing me while I'm trying to load in

• I never said I had connection problems or I was unable to get online I never said I couldn't login or anything everything is fine I'm trying to get you to understand when channels goes down it's not my fault it's not my connection it's not my provider like you said maybe the channel crashes but I just hate that when I'm in a mob fight channel crashes or whatever and I have to relog to a different channel with a brand new mob of npcs raping me while I'm trying to load in after I'm fully loaded I'm dead then and there is a bug where you die twice after respawning and lose rp gain so I was wondering if I couldn't get a 15 seconds disconnection warning tab on the screen so I can float in the air until I have to relog so I won't have to worry about mobs killing me while I'm trying to load in

While channel crashes are annoying and can sometimes be unforgiving for players in fights you can't get a warning for something that isn't planned and happens because of a bug. The bugs will be more or less ironed out when Pre-Open is over but until then we are all testing the server and game.

Long story short i am sorry that you keep getting disconnected but no one can help that as of yet because it isn't planned and happens unexpectedly. If it was a routine maintenance or Daneos applying an update then for sure you would get a warning well in advance. But these are random and due to bugs.

• While channel crashes are annoying and can sometimes be unforgiving for players in fights you can't get a warning for something that isn't planned and happens because of a bug. The bugs will be more or less ironed out when Pre-Open is over but until then we are all testing the server and game.
    Long story short i am sorry that you keep getting disconnected but no one can help that as of yet because it isn't planned and happens unexpectedly. If it was a routine maintenance or Daneos applying an update then for sure you would get a warning well in advance. But these are random and due to bugs.

This is the best and humane explanation of this "problem".

• While channel crashes are annoying and can sometimes be unforgiving for players in fights you can't get a warning for something that isn't planned and happens because of a bug. The bugs will be more or less ironed out when Pre-Open is over but until then we are all testing the server and game.

Agreed on that that's for sure

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!