Cant get weapon class D:

• I cant get weapon class now :<
    2r2t0uf.jpg
    its also spawning random weapons after 2 mins.. plus i cant pick up the stick that i wanted x(

Not to be rude but you've now made at least 3 different threads about the adult quest and it may start being regarded as spam.

I took this from another thread i helped someone with.

• Hey, if you seem to still be having issues with your adult quest well here is a fix that worked for me.

Step 1. Once you're in Korin's Tower and chose your class, but you can't start the quest then leave Korin's Tower.

Step 2. Log off and relog into the game (Make sure you leave Korin's Tower first!).

Step 3. Once you join back into the game right click the weapon you chose in your inventory and it should start the quest.

After that it should be self explanatory. Hope this helps!

- Clyde, DBOG Translator

• That is exactly what i told him to do as well :D

Thumbs up.

• The problem is when Karin don't give you the subclass item, so you can't click it because there isn't item (that's my problem)

• The problem is when Karin don't give you the subclass item, so you can't click it because there isn't item (that's my problem)

THis is fixed by forfeiting your quests, removing your items, and re-logging. It worked for me, worked for most of the player in my guild, and everyone i've helped so far. Have you tested out our help and suggestions yet before coming back?

• THis is fixed by forfeiting your quests, removing your items, and re-logging. It worked for me, worked for most of the player in my guild, and everyone i've helped so far. Have you tested out our help and suggestions yet before coming back

Yes, I don't have quest items or quests. I relog and a title says "Need Master Class" but the item doesn't appear
    387deea3078004567d5b2c03ae6bd84c.png

• I tried few weeks ago, I tried today and it's the same, the item doesn't appear and I can't cancel or retake the quest because there isn't quest...
    You say that I should create another thread or do something in the Discordapp??

Could you give me more information just so we can clear a few things up.

- Have you beaten korin yet and are now in adult form?

- Were you presented with any two items?

- If those items were not for your masterclass did you be a little silly and pick one anyway?

- If they were for you did you pick the on you wanted?

- If it now in your

If you have yet to pick your or any item then leave the tower, make sure your list and quest inventory are empty and Re-log. If you have not yet picked your MasterClass item then korin will have a quest for you to pick one.

• So tell me how can I do
    I turned adult and picked turtle but when it leaves the tower the master class item Turtle was not in inventory more like I have a quest ..
    I'm summarizing adult but without master class and always when I log appear to me to change the master class but I have no quest
    NO QUEST on J nor item master class

• I showed a picture that I don't have anything in my quest inventory and I don't have any quest. I relog a lot of time, because this problem happened few weeks ago and each time I log in I try to see if I can solve it

• I showed a picture that I don't have anything in my quest inventory and I don't have any quest. I relog a lot of time, because this problem happened few weeks ago and each time I log in I try to see if I can solve it

Okay so now that you've picked your MasterClass item from Korin it should appear in your actual inventory. not your quest inventory.

Leave the tower and right click on it there, you'll be instructed to go to the map which correlates to your races masterclass trials and once you complete them you'll have earned your masterclass.

• Okay so now that you've picked your MasterClass item from Korin it should appear in your actual inventory. not your quest inventory.
    Leave the tower and right click on it there, you'll be instructed to go to the map which correlates to your races masterclass trials and once you complete them you'll have earned your masterclass.

No, the problem is that the MasterClass Item isn't in anywhere he didn't gave me and never more appeared in anywhere (Inventory, bank, event machine, etc. I don't have the item in all the account

• No, the problem is that the MasterClass Item isn't in anywhere he didn't gave me and never more appeared in anywhere (Inventory, bank, event machine, etc. I don't have the item in all the account

Did you try to pick up your MasterClass item before you got rid of all your other quests and quest items?
    There was a lot of people warning about this as it would prevent you from getting it. As this is a Pre-Open Beta test server this was one of the bugs that was found.

You won't be able to get the masterclass on that character so you either have to create a new one or just wait until we are ready to move onto the actual Beta server where the bugs will have been smoothed out and it will work as intended.

• Did you try to pick up your MasterClass item before you got rid of all your other quests and quest items?There was a lot of people warning about this as it would prevent you from getting it. As this is a Pre-Open Beta test server this was one of the bugs that was found.

You won't be able to get the masterclass on that character so you either have to create a new one or just wait until we are ready to move onto the actual Beta server where the bugs will have been smoothed out and it will work as intended.

I know that is a pre-open beta. This bug appear with 1 of my characters, I had the subclass with 3 characters before this bugged character. I'm just saying that our solutions don't work always so there are more bugs in the subweapon that aren't fixed

• I know that is a pre-open beta. This bug appear with 1 of my characters, I had the subclass with 3 characters before this bugged character. I'm just saying that our solutions don't work always so there are more bugs in the subweapon that aren't fixed

That's my point exactly. Nothing you can do about it until a fix is somehow discovered. Until then your'e stuck with no masterclass as you already picked up your item from korin (or so you say) but it's not in your inventory. Therefore you can't get it for now.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!