Daneos Fix the piccolos quests... (LEGENDARY QUESTS BUGS)

• The quests in the piccolo quests sequence are bugged and i need to farm 1kk to can lvl up.....

This is an incentive to quit from the game...

you do know its pre-beta right?

click on this link and read what it says in the green window

http://forum.dboglobal.to/

says The server is currently in pre-open beta.
    ill translate since you dont seem to know the meaning of it,pre-beta means that the game isnt finished,its not completed and is still being worked on.

now if you come here expecting a polished game you're in the wrong place,and also your tone sounded like a threat to me...quit the game?
    lol not the games fault nor is it anyones else,there is something called patience,learn the meaning,apply it to your life and love it.

• hes reporting a bug fyi

• This is an incentive to quit from the game...

hes reporting a bug fyi

''This is an incentive to quit from the game...'' that sure doesnt sound like a bug to me,nor is the tone of his post or his wording,who the hell he thinks he is giving orders around?

he isnt reporting a bug,he is saying he cant do the quests and that if they dont get fixed he will leave,all common courtesy flew out the window,no thank you no please...nothing.

proper way to post about a bug

subject: piccolo quests seem to be bugged

message: i was about the start the piccolo quests and they seem to be bugged,sure hope they are fixed soon,thanks.

• i understand your frustration but even if piccolo quest is fixed, there are no quests from level 65 until level 70 which means you have to grind for at least 10kk exp.

Holy shit, do you have to attack every person on forum and start unnecessary arguments with your essay posts everywhere? I am sure he didn't even intend any harm or 'threat'. He's simply frustrated because he reached level 55 and suddenly found out that he cannot exceed the level except by grinding. I knew his feeling cuz i had same impression when i leveld up and I am pretty sure you don't even play the game and just camp around the forum all day hunting people to provoke them. You need to chill out, stop your big-ass posts and stop feeling 'threatened by everyone here. ;p

• i understand your frustration but even if piccolo quest is fixed, there are no quests from level 65 until level 70 which means you have to grind for at least 10kk exp.

Holy shit, do you have to attack every person on forum and start unnecessary arguments with your essay posts everywhere? I am sure he didn't even intend any harm or 'threat'. He's simply frustrated because he reached level 55 and suddenly found out that he cannot exceed the level except by grinding. I knew his feeling cuz i had same impression when i leveld up and I am pretty sure you don't even play the game and just camp around the forum all day hunting people to provoke them. You need to chill out, stop your big-ass posts and stop feeling 'threatened by everyone here. ;p

blah blah blah you suck because i dont like what you say and then more blah blah blah,you just sound like the op...just another MENOW who wants everything 100 percent and he wants it now...

this is not a single player game and these kiddies need to change their behaviour,so when i see bs posts like this i comment on them.

if you dont like it either block me or deal with it,either way i dont give a rats ass.

p.s better to write long posts than to use the word ''cuz'',take some god damn pride and type the whole thing,oh sorry my bad maybe you didnt understand,let me translate this last phrase for you.

''b3773r 70 wr173 l0n6 p0575 7h4n 70 u53 7h3 w0rd ''cuz'',74k3 50m3 60d d4mn pr1d3 4nd 7yp3 7h3 wh0l3 7h1n6'',better?

• Kamekameman this is a bug report in the bug support forum page...
    we know that the server is at now in pre open-beta. But the bugs need to be fixed.
    as more quickly better...

bugs will be fixed when they're fixed,not sooner or later...plus you dont dictate the pace on when bugs are fixed,as far as i can see you are not part of the team at dbo global so that gives you no right to bark orders.

''as more quickly better'' no they dont...,you can either stop complaining or come back in 6 months.

• Yes they are the developers and we are players. They need to fix the problems.
    Player need to play and developers need to fix.
    Pls stop with yours stupid answers.
    we pay to get cash and i don't need to pay for a bugged game.

stupid answers?
    so dont pay,come back in 6 months but complaining about a game that is still in development is an exercise in futility,you just make yourself look bad with that attitude of yours.

not worth wasting any more time with a MENOW like you...

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!