HITRATE BUG OR DODGE BUG

• It's not a bug, it's the new dodge calculation system; you can read all about this in one of the latest post in the global update tread made by Daneos

look this I have 1800 hit rate and a plasma lvl 40 have 300 of dodge . Then dodge =40% or 50% ....the calculation system is bug . She shouldnt dodge my basic attacks because I have 6 times more the hit rate that she of dodge. Where is the logic?

• Nothing we can really do about it, Daneos said himself that if we can find a better system/equation he will consider it, but for now nothing came up

Yup, nothing we can do about it for now. Hopefully improvements come later tho ^^

look this I have 1800 hit rate and a plasma lvl 40 have 300 of dodge . Then dodge =40% or 50% ....the calculation system is bug . She shouldnt dodge my basic attacks because I have 6 times more the hit rate that she of dodge. Where is the logic?

Lol yeah, that doesn't make any sense, In fact, the high dodge was considered a fighter's speciality in particular. But now since everyone has a bad ass dodge chance, who would choose fighter for his dodge ?

• look this I have 1800 hit rate and a plasma lvl 40 have 300 of dodge . Then dodge =40% or 50% ....the calculation system is bug . She shouldnt dodge my basic attacks because I have 6 times more the hit rate that she of dodge. Where is the logic?

Are you sure it's 40 or 50% dodge chances? Because I couldn't come up with the right equation with the examples Daneos made; what I could understand is that there is no 100% dodge or hit chance in any case; with this I'm not saying it's perfect this system, but one thing is certain: it was meant to work like this

• The problem is that it's not a bug sadly. The system itself is based on pure luck. Even if you have 90% chance to hit someone, your bad luck can drive u to the 10% chance to not hit. It's totally unreliable. Nothing is guaranteed.

I don't remember dodge rate based on pure statistics xD in DBO TW even with 6k dodge I saw people being hitted, for what I remember it was random

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!