Add Super Saiyan

• Right, but them not being super useful in PvP was by design. You yourself said the GN transformation could literally turn a round in your favor in PvP, and you aren't wrong. They were clearly all designed with PvE in mind. Personally, I think they should stay that way, as it helps to remove the "I'm not as good as x player, so I'm going to use a power boos they (potentially) don't have to win", and puts a focus on a players stats and ability, rather than a one off skill.

• I think we should all just hold on and wait. Think about it if we wouldn't keep rushing Daneos and give him more time.. Plus stop spamming the forums and saying I want this & that.. Then Daneos would have so much more time to focus on the project, and enjoy it, and want to do more of it. Think of it this way when you are complimented on something you want to do better right? So lets compliment Daneos instead of burning him all day and let him work out the bugs, and then make mention of new things, but till then lets be as supportive as we can to this project.... To many of you are quick to accuse, but Daneos is trying to help us enjoy the mmo we love so be thankful.

• I think we should all just hold on and wait. Think about it if we wouldn't keep rushing Daneos and give him more time.. Plus stop spamming the forums and saying I want this & that.. Then Daneos would have so much more time to focus on the project, and enjoy it, and want to do more of it. Think of it this way when you are complimented on something you want to do better right? So lets compliment Daneos instead of burning him all day and let him work out the bugs, and then make mention of new things, but till then lets be as supportive as we can to this project.... To many of you are quick to accuse, but Daneos is trying to help us enjoy the mmo we love so be thankful.

I would agree with you on this if Daneos wasn't rushing with the big stuff like UD and TMQs. We all saw the massive mess the UD update caused, and I'm sure TMQs (which he's currently working on) is going to cause similar problems. There's also the issue of fixing some bugs and ignoring others (the defense bug is a major one that has been around for months yet still hasn't been patched).

• I would agree with you on this if Daneos wasn't rushing with the big stuff like UD and TMQs. We all saw the massive mess the UD update caused, and I'm sure TMQs (which he's currently working on) is going to cause similar problems. There's also the issue of fixing some bugs and ignoring others (the defense bug is a major one that has been around for months yet still hasn't been patched).

Hopefully by the time he does TMQs people will be busy with Dragonball Xenoverse 2 for the time being making it easier for Daneos to work.

• All I'm demanding are bug fixes, which is what is supposed to be done in pre-beta anyway.

:) I wasn't ever talking about you! I am thankful people report bugs actually. I have no time to do that myself, but I look everything over and from time to time make a big report here and there!
    I was talking about the people demanding SSJ and stuff like that! They all know it is coming, and they all know they can't speed up the process by telling someone to do it. In fact, it'll probably slow daneos down since he will be reading such stuff!

• :) I wasn't ever talking about you! I am thankful people report bugs actually. I have no time to do that myself, but I look everything over and from time to time make a big report here and there!I was talking about the people demanding SSJ and stuff like that! They all know it is coming, and they all know they can't speed up the process by telling someone to do it. In fact, it'll probably slow daneos down since he will be reading such stuff!

It is very annoying when people ask for things repeatedly that is very true, but I also understand constructive criticism... Though what I don't understand is people thinking they have a right to demand another human being.

• It is very annoying when people ask for things repeatedly that is very true, but I also understand constructive criticism... Though much of the forums lately have been demanding.

Unfortunately true!
    People see that Daneos is making awesome progress and they just start spamming demands about things they know coming :(
    Give the man a break

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!