Fighter after last update? Some questions

• Dex is still a thing... but not "A THING!" anymore
    Dex adds Dodge Rate and Resistance (it used to give Phy. Attk. and Phy. Crit.)
    Now STR gives you the Phy. atk. and the Crit.
    If you are starting a fighter class, I recommend getting Constitution and Strength, they seem most helpful for fighters.
    Also, I am not a fighter expert, so if someone could help me and him by adding helpful info, that'll be appreciated! :)

• Hello again!
    I have some question about our adorable subclass after the last update:
    Can its influences the speed build anyway?
    The DEX set option make any sense for now? If no, how option can i choose?
    :)

I suggest you to play other class maybe even as SM since he have more def than figher now thx to scintillation buff.
    You can focus yourself on dex (when dodge system start to work) and dodge hitrate skills and while success rate skills for sure will hit yaa.
    Without critic rate on dex, you won't hit hard soo it will take time for you to someone kill.
    Still if you are soo much in need to play fighter then I suggest you this gear.

Jacket - DEX
    Pants - CON
    Boots - CON
    Gloves - physical critic rate / physical critic dmg
    Pole/stick - physical critic rate (not critic dmg ones)
    Neck - success rate/resistance rate
    Earrings - dex
    Rings - str or dex or Con if you need more HP rings

This way your fighter wouldn't be bad but then again fighter glory ended in old DBO.

• i choose fighter subclass 3 days ago, :(:( hahah! But, thank you for the reply! ;(

hope Daneos "fix" this

• Dodge is ok like it is atm :>

Ofc it is, no one like that fighter dodge your attacks. xD

Checked just now. DW with 800 dodge lv 55
    Fighter lv 65 with 2000 dodge
    Sorry to say that... But is not fixed... Still now the DW evade like a 50% more than the fighter.

Noo, that is how it should be... jk.
    I bet SK now dodge a lot too haha, since he does have dodge increase passive...

Yeah when I never old DBO when fighter attack you with needle and you dodge it with SK and then you use bold and strike him like he never invest at all in dodge... Good old "DBO Miracle"...
    Ofc when I played on my fighter vs SK and that happen, it would be funny for few sec and then you would be pissed haha.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!