Pick up stuff bugged?

• im in the freezer army map in the desert and in the majin boo memorial, and all the missions that requires to pick up stuff (that one when the hand appears) all that when i pick up something dont count me in the quest, i foreit the missions go to npc again go back to the stuff and nothing. domrbody help me to clear if is bug or im doing something wrong

• Check your quest window with the J key (it's been a while since the last time I checked that, if I'm wrong please someone correct me):

Check your quest item inventory, it must be full. Throw items from old quests that you don't need anymore and try to pick again. Let me know how it went.

• Look, those quests works like this;

• Kill all the enemies because they won't let you gather, clean the area.
    • Take distance from the item, like 20-25M
    • Check your inventory, they gave you 1 item to each quest, 1 radar, 1 bomb, etc.
    • Check your quests, and match the item at your inventory with the one from the quest, that you need to pick up.
    • Then right click the item to PICK UP. You'll start walking/running agaisnt the item to pick up. IN THAT TIME, YOU NEED TO CLICK THE RIGHT ITEM WITH RIGHT CLICK. I suggest to put the items in your skill bar to click on it faster.Thats why i told you to take distance, while walking right click the item from that quest. And you'll start picking up the item from a long distance, and then it will count.
    • It's not supposed to work like that, but it's the only way that actually works.
    • BTW, some quest's does not work not even like this.
    • Good luck.
  • Ohh now I get which were the quests he meant. Nice description by the way :D hope it works for him

• Look, those quests works like this;

• Kill all the enemies because they won't let you gather, clean the area.
    • Take distance from the item, like 20-25M
    • Check your inventory, they gave you 1 item to each quest, 1 radar, 1 bomb, etc.
    • Check your quests, and match the item at your inventory with the one from the quest, that you need to pick up.
    • Then right click the item to PICK UP. You'll start walking/running agaisnt the item to pick up. IN THAT TIME, YOU NEED TO CLICK THE RIGHT ITEM WITH RIGHT CLICK. I suggest to put the items in your skill bar to click on it faster.Thats why i told you to take distance, while walking right click the item from that quest. And you'll start picking up the item from a long distance, and then it will count.
    • It's not supposed to work like that, but it's the only way that actually works.
    • BTW, some quest's does not work not even like this.
    • Good luck.

Brilliant description but you could also stand next to the item in question, left click it so that it is targeted. Then right click on the inventory item to use it. That way you avoid messing the run up towards the item.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!