Guild requirment?

• I mean, if you want to create a guild it is not fun to do on your own.
    Despite the fact that you need about 17.5 million Zeni just to add an emblem, it gets super boring if you start out alone

It can be fun, but what I'm talking about is being forced to have a certain number of members to start the guild instead of just being able to starting a guild when you have the money to.

• A 3 man requirement would be plausible i guess.

To make a guild by yourself sounds like a lot of bad guild name abuse. Same with 2 people as it could be double clienting. 3 or more... still doable but not that likely (too much effort for banter)

me, my friend and my other friend needed to wait much time to someone enter

• every mmo out there or atleast almost all of them have a requirement like this.

if you are forming a guild its implied that you have the members so really i dont see what the issue is...
    on the other hand if you want a one man guild just offer some money for people to help you make the guild,ive done this several times in sto,swtor,wow,etc,etc so it really isnt that much of a problem.

• every mmo out there or atleast almost all of them have a requirement like this.

if you are forming a guild its implied that you have the members so really i dont see what the issue is...
    on the other hand if you want a one man guild just offer some money for people to help you make the guild,ive done this several times in sto,swtor,wow,etc,etc so it really isnt that much of a problem.

we already have the first members, that was only 3 people

I've played quite a few MMOs and have made a guild in most of them that I've played, in none of those MMO was it a problem to make a guild alone.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!