Small Suggestion​ for DEX stat

• wat about giving fighter a crit rate buff passive like the one the SM have, or changing Swiftness to str.

cause now SM will get a crit rate passive, plus 70 str from their skill tree, fighters only get 70 str from its skill tree.

wat u guys think about it?

so this is my soultion
    take out ep reduce passive and add a crit rate passive
    or
    change swiftness to str not dex
    and it should be able to be stacked with Sprited ROar. If it cant be stacked
    then Poko and Karma speed buffs shouldn't be able to be stacked. THIS SHOULD BE REMOVED.

• If Fighters can't dodge as well anymore through sheer luck, give them something else to make up for it so that they're not weaker Swordsmen. Dodging should just be a PVE luxury anyway.

Maybe an extra cooldown buff. Maybe give their swiftness buff guaranteed 1/2/3 dodges so that opponents can use their weaker attacks as a strategy to wear that buff down. Maybe a superarmor buff, that increases all defense by 200% for 20 seconds, or makes them super-resistant to all status effects for 20 seconds. Maybe a neat LP/EP/RP drain attack.

I always thought the fun in being a Fighter was the versatility, after all.

• While on the formula of Dodge vs Hit rate...

Why don't we implement something I've seen in many other games such as:

No matter how much DEX/Dodge you have, you will Always have a 15% chance to hit your target. - I believe DBO also uses something similar which is why low lvl players still hit lvl 70s.

Some examples of how it works:
    If you have 100% hit rate and target has 0% dodge, you will then have 100% chance to hit him.
    If you have 0% hit rate and target has 100% dodge, you can only hit them with a 15% chance.
    If you have 80% hit rate and target has 100% dodge, you can only hit them with a 15% chance.
    If you have 70% hit rate and target has 50% dodge, you can hit them with 85% change.

Basically this function was used on a Resistance vs Accuracy formula... where you can land debuffs even on 100% resist users... but this doesn't mean it will always work. 15% is a very small number!

The idea is.... if this formula works correctly (as expected) the hit rate would land much less on a user that has what would be introduced as a dodge cap (100%).... as it only has 15% chance to hit.

Same formula can be applied to status resistance.

What we do need though is to lower the effects %... because currently they go over what would be 100%.

So lower the stats and make the game more "controllable"

• give up on the idea of the community trying to balance the game

only a .1% of him actually gonna follow it and use it i suggest u guys just to stop making threads about balancing.

• I don't remember, max DEX in item was 32 or 34? Let's say it was 34!

3x 34 DEX = 1020 dodge
    Fighter "Swiftness" buff = 296 dodge + 26 DEX (260 Dodge) = 556
    Fighter "Fighting Mastery" passive = 54 DEX (540 Dodge)
    Fighter "Evade Up) passive = 367 dodge

1020 + 556 + 540 + 367 = 2483 Dodge Rate in total [ IF 1 DEX = 10 DODGE ] NEW SUGGESTION

3x 34 DEX = 510 dodge
    Fighter "Swiftness" buff = 296 dodge + 26 DEX (130 Dodge) = 426
    Fighter "Fighting Mastery" passive = 54 DEX (270 Dodge)
    Fighter "Evade Up) passive = 367 dodge

510 + 426 + 270 + 367 = 1573 Dodge Rate in total [IF 1 DEX = 5 DODGE]OLD VERSION

Add to this Hit Rate debuffs, Fighter Tea, other classes lower hit rate chance. Fighters are already a bit OP.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!