Energy Martial Artist Suggestion

• Build wise, this is what I came up with. Click Slash!

Some explanation on the choices.

Gravity Break: It's a basic sub-weapon skill, but having good damage and a fast CD makes it great for spamming when other skills are on CD.

No Stronger Energy Barrage: Yeah it's neat and has KD, but the 20 sec CD kinda makes it limited. Also Concentrated Kamehameha, while having a longer CD, only needs 1 SP and comes sooner so...yeah.

Energy Barrage: What @opris35261991 said.

2 SP in Hit Rate Passive: Makes up for not using Roar. Not much of an issue since Swordsman has high hit rate to begin with, but it's still good to have.

Kaio-Ken: You're going to need its damage boost. It's that simple.

2 SP in Concentration: The skills with the longest CD are Concentrated Kame (22) and Burning Attack (20). Everything else is either 10 sec or 6 sec so fully investing in this buff felt unnecessary.

Everything else is standard for a Swordsman.

• Actually im lv54 and using lv50 CD rings with maxed out concentrate,
    makes 20sec CD skills like 12 seconds,
    for example Stronger Barrage, which also has its own CD power, so in the end i can make it 6 seconds at the moment.
    6 seconds on it is like, Hold down once for CD, after animation ends, i can instantly do it again.
    Which is COOL btw!
    But still... even if i build everything on CD shortenings and stuff, there's still not enough power in my hands.

Once again, we need more Energy Attack Damage!
    Since we have energy attacks and all the tools to make them cool, why are they supposed to be this weak?
    Balance just doesnt feel right on this one.
    I see if i would have gone into full physical, even the first punch skill would deal alot of times more damage than,
    Burning attack for example.
    But since we have energy attacks, Really COOL ones, why should we feel being forced to take another path?

Anyways, there's still alot more to revive in this game, all the old lost content.
    Whatever we say here, probably wont happen in this state, its ok.
    Its just feels not right and that's it.
    I love the style tho, so even if its weaker than everyone on the same level,
    I wont start another just to take the "viable" path.

• Agreed. A good, simple start is to make "Prepared to Roar" have the same boost as "Spirited Roar:" 30% increase in Energy Attack and 25% decrease in Physical Defense. I feel that's a good start.

But yeah Dark Warriors also suffer from this. Their best skills are Energy attacks yet they have 5 physical attacks in their tree. It's sad.

• if ur going full energy attack with MA
    get final effort at lvl 40 i did 4k dmg with crits and shit as gloves.( 3/4 sp spent).

• its risky but i was able to kill around 6 saibamans at once and i was wearing con12, con12, str 12 lvl 30 craft set.

try to get as much con as possble if ur gonna use Final Effort, or do it with a dende.

and blazzing i agree with usin Foucus grav instead of MSS cause of the CD. but wat about Sword slash maxed.

Sword slash
    less CD
    more dmg
    less animation

• So is concentrated Kamehameha better than the swordsman focused Kamehameha?

• im just like you man, im maining a fighter and a turtle both using only energy attacks. I dont really care about pvp. :) also energy barrage so coooool!

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!