Tsune's Mod Showcase and Mod Request Thread

• Hey guys! I Think a couple of you already know me from following other modder's threads and helping out with problems! But for those who don't know me yet, my name is Tsuneoshi, or Tsune for short! I'm a new DBO player and have yet to make my introduction so i will do so right here, o/ Hey everyone!
    And now back on topic, i'm making this thread for 1 purpose and 1 purpose only, and that is to showcase the list of some mods i will be making for Dragon Ball Online Global, i WILL NOT upload my mods to here, i will only showcase them, because uploading to other pages will take a lot of time off my already short time, i need to play aight. :P
    And back on topic again. My mods will be uploaded on my Discord Channel as specified on my signature, you can download Discord from this link *Right here*.
    And i will also accept any and all request regarding mods, as long as it complies with the things you can edit, example, you CAN edit the dogis and re-color them, but you CAN'T change the models, i could probably add in some things that don't exist in the game like some designs over the dogis or replace the color of one to make it look like it has a t-shirt or something over other clothes, so go crazy guys!

Super Saiyan Re-Color + Majin Symbol (Currently only for female, i will re-edit male and upload image later).
    (Version without the Majin Symbol has been added on my Discord Chat Server as requested by @BlazingBarrager)

2ag59ht.png

Female Android 20 Dogi Re-Textured (Again currently only for female, in the process of making male today.)
    2ypj2he.jpg

Female Orange Star Academy Outfit A.K.A Videl Dogi [Punk-Style] (I Might or might not edit the male counterpart, undecided yet).
    of7y3n.png

Oh and i've noticed a few other modders have made their versions of SSJB and whatnot, but i made my *own* version of them editing the originals, currently for female, i will re-edit them and make some screenshots for sharing, and while i'm at it, i will later on link to some other male counterpart of them. Since i MIGHT NOT(Undecided yet) make male SSJ hairs yet. (This is untrue for SSJ Majin Symbol if Modder @YamiStephen does not make his own version of male Majin Symbol SSJ).

Okay guys! This is it for my first ever thread on the forums, hope you have a great time and enjoy your DBO Experience with your guild and friends, hell alone even if you're a solo player. And remember, if your looking to make requests, do so here, or go into my Discord Channel and drop a request at the #requests_section. Good Bye All~! o/

[SPECIAL NOTE] I Have partnered up with fellow modder @killroy909, he is sort of my teacher and the one that got me into modding. Hit up his cool mods *Right Here* as well if you have time.

[How to add the mods]

[WARNING]
    I Will not, show you how to change a mod for another, since you can screw up your whole folder and essentially be forced to re-install the game, and i won't be held responsible for it either. Try it at your own leisure.

[GOOD NEWS]
    I Have taken the liberty of re-creating a Dogi Switchover Mod Thread *Right Here*, for those that wanted to change how they see their dogis instead of buying them, cheap af people (just like me). So GG to me and credit to the guys that made the original thread. Go there and have a look if you're interested.

PEACE OUT GUYS O/

• It took me taking a break for about 2 months for someone else to use the .dds format for mods. I'm not lonely anymore! Lol

Well, not really, i'm not the first one, fellow modder @YamiStephen was using the .dds format for mods before me. :) And the one who taught me how to mod uses them too, fellow modder @killroy909. Glad that we share a fellowship my friend. :)

• How exactly is the Super Saiyan form "re-colored?" Can't really tell the difference.

Also, can you do a replacement costume from the dojo costume (not the white one, but the one you can buy in the dojo) to this?

It's one of the WP (Wagu Point) craft costumes.

Sure i can do that! And the difference is in the vibrancy of the colors, but you can only tell the difference if you compare the 2.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!