evrey day we have a bug of server down at this time is it because bug abuser ?

• HI DBOG COMMUNITY THE SERVER IS OF AVERY DAY IN THIS TIME FOR NOT ALL SERVER BUT 4 CHANELLES ARE DOWN IS IT BECAUSE THAT ANIMALS ( bug abusers ) SO BANN THEM AND ALL WILL GONNA BEE OKAY THIS SUCKS WE WANNA LVL UP AND THEY CEAP CRASHING THE SERVER BAN THEM PLEAS THE DON'T DESERVE TO PLAY

HAVE A NICE DAY ALL

La Will A la Vie a la Mort une seule Âme un seul Corps !! Sans_titre-2a.png

• HI DBOG COMMUNITY THE SERVER IS OF AVERY DAY IN THIS TIME FOR NOT ALL SERVER BUT 4 CHANELLES ARE DOWN IS IT BECAUSE THAT ANIMALS ( bug abusers ) SO BANN THEM AND ALL WILL GONNA BEE OKAY THIS SUCKS WE WANNA LVL UP AND THEY CEAP CRASHING THE SERVER BAN THEM PLEAS THE DON'T DESERVE TO PLAY

HAVE A NICE DAY ALL

first of all dont use caps,its just plain rude.
    second you do not know if the channels are down because of bug abusers or just because they are down for another reason...

I HAVE DELETED MY GUIDES.

• He doesn't need to always say the reason why its crashing when he himself doesn't know it until he finds out and when he finds out, he mentions that in Global Update Thread. You are saying that bug abusers should be banned, firstly we don't even know who are they, maybe its you or maybe its me. Until you have some proof, don't go around yelling in caps that they should get banned.

--> The King of all Trashes <--
    b87cf2dc2e4bfda7d82264662a8fa277853.png
    Guild: Divine

Avy by Serey.

• peopole were farming mobs in lvl 47 map isn't a bug abuse ? and many peopole in the game have +10 or higher bug isn't a bug abuse if it is not daneos who close server it's becuase of a bug abuse bro

La Will A la Vie a la Mort une seule Âme un seul Corps !! Sans_titre-2a.png

• peopole were farming mobs in lvl 47 map isn't a bug abuse ? and many peopole in the game have +10 or higher bug isn't a bug abuse if it is not daneos who close server it's becuase of a bug abuse bro

Yes they were farming those mobs in mushroom map, but do you have any proof who they were? Pictures or videos, maybe you were one of them too? See its pointless to state something when you can't prove it. And +10,11,12,13,14,15 isn't that big of a deal. People used white stones until they were available, of course there was that stone bug and they used it in the past until it got fixed. Now people just get lucky to get their items to +15 and use tons of money to buys stones. And back at it again. Do you have any proof who used upgrade bug?

--> The King of all Trashes <--
    b87cf2dc2e4bfda7d82264662a8fa277853.png
    Guild: Divine

Avy by Serey.

• ok and u r dumb enough to spend money on a game... i dont spend money and all my char turned out fine
    well all i can say is cut the dude some slack bro he working hard... put urself in his shoes

Me and my niggas wealthy 8):thumbsup:

• im not trying to prove a point, but we dont know what he really doing this for, if its for extra money or because he really want to bring back the game.

that is a risk you take with private servers,the situation with private server projects like this are comparable to kickstarters...anyway i believe in daneos,you can tell he is passionate about the project.

I HAVE DELETED MY GUIDES.