Posts by Hanshi

Nerfing speed WILL change something. Before speed was working like retail you never saw "Need Karma/Need Poko for CC" in LFP chat. That's because of their SPEED BUFF, and even without that they are still great to have, also Poko won't be required as much without OP speed but they will still be useful of course, so just nerfing speed empties out 2 spaces in a CCBD party that are seen as required. Also this is a issue with Kraken/CellX etc. but not as much.

They werent needed then, cuz speed wasnt even working properly, it was bugged. Now when its working even if you lower cap, speed still will be more useful in higher levels of ccbd than crit. You can take other characters only if you go cc50 or cc70, for higher without speed you will play whole day in one dungeon and I doubt you would finish it. Simply cuz of known reasons.

nerf the speed attack, I dont know why they even added that. Ppl say its an alternative, but its not, it just makes the game simple to them and thats why they want speed, especially fighters (so 95% of Ppl ingame) if you nerf speed, then they will start forming real parties like they did before daneos added the 99% speed, what a waste of a game, autoattacking is not a skill its to be used when your actual skills are coolingdown... Thats what ruined the game and thats whats ruined global.

Point is, nerf the speed, and normal parties will start to form again

Even if you nerf the speed nothing gonna change. Most party's are (Ultimate,Karma,Poko,Dende,Turtle/SK/DW). So if they nerf attack speed, they will just take those classes cuz they are most useful, most Fighters and SM after floor 50 are useless. Because if they get near a boss they get one shotted.

Nerfing attack speed wont change anything, players will just look for useful classes instead of attack speed ones, such as turtles for AOE.

And about the thing that DBOG people aren't silly enough to be friends (like some anime thing). That's ain't true, to be honest my SM character was like legit enemy of whole DBOG for known reasons, but I still managed to make good enough friends to help me out when I need.

Easiest way to find friends or get people respect which helps a lot is PVP platform. And of course don't be a duchbag.

Making 6 wouldnt give any solution at all. People would form legit full attack speed partys, like few pokos or karmas. Just because an extra space is added doesnt mean a different class will be taken into party. The thing of 6 people party and making them all different would still be 50/50 like it is now

Why you all complaining about str and dex giving less dmg, DEX shouldnt even give dmg in the first place, it never did in TW. You crying that you cant one hit mobs above lv65, false, even before dmg was changed, and def fixed kinda, i could one shot every lv68 mob with lv65 items, i took me 1sec for mob, unless i didnt crit then it needed 2 attacks to kills. And for sm that aint that bad.

I heard some said that u get good ones from the tmq and UD. CCBD maybe ? Spec Boss ?
    I made this topic so that new players can get a better understandning about this game. You can buy almost everything from the AH but the people who sell it in Auction house must have gotten it somehow. D-D-D-D-D Drop the knowledge!

Thats how they get it. Spamming TMQ or Crafting them, you can get also decent items while Grinding mobs.

So I reseted my skills at NPC and it seems my HTB from Wonder Majin Class disappeared, what was the command to add it?

The buffs Spirited Roar and Might do not stack, which means you can have only one at the time, so I suggest to change that.

If you would sell white stones for 1kk. All server would have +15 gear. Plus no one will have zeni at the start for like few months. Everyone will be grinding to get zeni. And by the time someone will try smth, all of them should be equal. There are people who can get zeni without any cash shop items or smth like that. And I think you posted this thread cuz you cant afford dogi currently.

Could you be more helpful than just saying it doesn't work?

Could you give examples on your current gear and setup in comparison to one with the same/similar setup in TW with either video or screenshot proof to show difference in damage or effectiveness?

Or could you provide the damage calculations from TW and compare them to what DBOG currently has. Daneos can't change it to work if we can't tell him what about it isn't working.

The problem is that it doesnt even do any dmg. No matter how many bleed you stack.

Actually its the other way around.
    Quest Dragon Balls TIER 1
    Event Dragon Balls TIER 2
    Budokai Dragon Balls ( aren't in the game yet ) TIER 3

Probably went to the wrong NPC. If you are lvl 41-51 you have to take reward at Yellow Mushroom Map Boss NPC. If you are lvl 51+ then Red Mushroom Map Boss NPC.

Basically everything was said by people. But a real good reminder. If you gonna trash talk about Daneos, then at least learn to write his name. Like for real it's funny how you try to insult someone or trash talk about them and can't even spell their name properly.