Make cash shop Brown reset tradable.

• Hey, so i can get that popo gift brown resets cannot be traded, but why would cash shop be aswel ?

Many ppl need to buy few resets and it's difficult to have a safe trade since the only way is to give money or reset first.

I also have 6 resets sitting in my inventory because i actually changed my mind on a build and now i got a worth of 24kk that i cannot trade.

• I third this. It's ridiculous how the green reset book can be traded and sold on AH while brown books cannot.

I think its because theres only one brown reset item in game. If he would do that he would need to make the same item but without bounds. But i agree it would be nice if the cash shop ones were tradable

It's not hard to make an item from gift box bound and from cash shop unbound. Last I recall tickets found by chests weren't bound and the gift box had tickets.

• Something I thought of would be to introduce the Hyperbolic Time Chamber as a way to reset skill points, in turn your account would be ''locked'' where you can not do anything for example an hour for like 5 or 10 SP, maybe up to even a day for all your SP based on level. This way is to just balance things out for the MMO to make it ''newer'' in other games you can reset skills for free, atleast make something like this to compensate. This would be in the future though if any new content is added.

• Something I thought of would be to introduce the Hyperbolic Time Chamber as a way to reset skill points, in turn your account would be ''locked'' where you can not do anything for example an hour for like 5 or 10 SP, maybe up to even a day for all your SP based on level. This way is to just balance things out for the MMO to make it ''newer'' in other games you can reset skills for free, atleast make something like this to compensate. This would be in the future though if any new content is added.

Or just free respec or dual spec? Btw daneos should definitely make cs brown book tradable.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!