cant use english patch

• In the guide it says to put the localize folder into the dbo folder. After that it prompts you to replace it. The method you probably used was to delete the first localize folder. The thing about that is the first folder had something the English folder didn't.

• Wait, theres an English patch for the English ver of the game? o.0 wtf

English patch was supposed to be used for prior versions of DBO not DBOG. Why didn't Daneos just apply all the translations from the previous Eng patch many players used in TW to this game? What was he THINKING!?

• Hey so the latest English patch from the GokUsamaa guy breaks my game. It skips the the screens when I ask to do the tutorial and puts me right on the island. Then I'm stuck there, can't click anything or move my character at all. All controls are broken at that point and I'm forced to close the game. So RIP Tutorial.

• Wait what? There's an English patch?

Does that mean some of the Chinese and Korean stuff I've come across is not supposed to be there and I need to download a separate patch or are you talking about the launcher not patching correctly?

• i try to log in the english patch dbo lancher it's keep saying wrong password even tho i'm putting in the right password then when i try to log in the the old dbo it's just say server disconnected need help with this?

• What patch ?

I thought there was only a few files to add to the client, here https://dboglobal.to/download

Either this way, that I saw a few months ago, that is basically just clicking on "Save"
    4928a2464e5041d49d54affa55c509c4.png

Or just go to the previous link and extract this to your game folder
    787fa18d07714861b582ebc4406fc619.png
    (Obviously, only the "localize" folder, not the one called "..")

Is there any other way ? o.O
    Last time I heard of any patch we were playing the original game and that thing only translated very little of the game)

• The 'patch' in question is this one "[English] Translation"

It's the same one you copy the localize folder over to your DBOG folder as per it has always been.

The reason this isn't the file that's set into the files with the launcher is because it's a work in progress one. GokUsama has to manually read over every submission to the translations and apply them himself so those are his (and his teams) personal advanced translations. Only when it has the thumbs up from GokUsama and Daneos has also checked it will it then be applied.

Also on a side note. the translation doesn't crash the game or tutorial. we sorted that out on discord with a few others notifying of the tutorial being messy as is since the new update. until then you can see it in full English here
    "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2yhRe3Sc6s"

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!