Dragon Balls gone

• So, i got the 7 dragon balls and went to shenrons altar
    I didn't find the super saiyan skill so I decided to search at google just to don't shit my effort
    Then my time finished and I lost all dragon balls and didn't obtain nothing, neither sjj, buffs, or w/e

Just... Seriously? So much time wasted on this

• Try private messaging Daenos... I'm just amazed at how this could possibly happen...! Did you take an image of your inventory with dragon balls before hand? Did you by any chance take an image of you summoning shenron? Was there anyone there at the wish? Any empirical evidence at all?!

• Just wanted to create a thread, but maybe better will be if I will post it here. I summoned the Shenron but I didn't had 40 lvl to wish for SSJ so I just waited for dragon to dissappear and my dragon balls were gone. Is it possible to get them back? I did take the screenshot.

• I'm not going to call anyone here a liar but i just tried to test this out and while i had Shenron summoned i logged out. when i logged back in i had the balls back in my inventory.

I also then decided to let the timer run out and i still got them back, Now. this might be a case of maybe you glitched or bugged it but it's also possible that one of you lost the balls and someone else is trying to get a free set? Not that Daneos will as "you all play at your own risk " considering we are testing and the characters will be wiped too.

So now i'm the proud owner of a Great Namek who now has 2 dragon buffs ^_^

• Oh, no need to call me a liar, that might be a glitch so, idk
    It happenned, unfortunately I can't prove it but why would I fake it at pre beta wtf

I don't want a set neither buffs, just wanted to report that and start a thread.
    But, as @Kamekameman that's a known bug, but it was not known by me x.x

In the end, that was my fault, I was a f*cking slowpoke lol
    Cya!

• Which is why i was very careful to make it clear i did not straight up call anyone a liar. i am well aware that things are still going to be glitchy and maybe i got lucky or maybe you got unlucky? either way i am sorry you thought i called you a liar but i was leaning more towards the people who jumped on the bandwagon and said it also happened when they could have made their own thread before you? But that's not to say anyone is lying. all i'm saying is i tried this out and it didn't happen to me.

I'm not going to call anyone here a liar but i just tried to test this out and while i had Shenron summoned i logged out. when i logged back in i had the balls back in my inventory.

I also then decided to let the timer run out and i still got them back, Now. this might be a case of maybe you glitched or bugged it but it's also possible that one of you lost the balls and someone else is trying to get a free set? Not that Daneos will as "you all play at your own risk " considering we are testing and the characters will be wiped too.

So now i'm the proud owner of a Great Namek who now has 2 dragon buffs ^_^

• Well, if you might not know, you are given a time limit for your wish.
    For some reason, Shenron doesn't have all his sweetass time with him xD
    If the time runs out, you will not be awarded anything. I don't know if this happened in the Original DBO (My time limit never ran out), but if it didn't, then might as well watch out for it next time!

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!