Dragon Balls

• Bla bla bla, lo pondra Cuando Se Pueda .... mañana .... pues mañana, pasao mañana..... Pre-beta ....jugad a otro juego mientras no acabe la beta si tanto molesta el que no haya dragon ball...

Sorry I'm English not Hispanic, what was that? Also why I said early is cause I live on EDT time, so it's like the hunt is 6-7 in the morning for me, not sure when it starts to me, but I did compare the time zones and I think it says 7, but last week the hunt ended at like I don't remember but earlier than it was suppose too : /

• Sorry I'm English not Hispanic, what was that? Also why I said early is cause I live on EDT time, so it's like the hunt is 6-7 in the morning for me, not sure when it starts to me, but I did compare the time zones and I think it says 7, but last week the hunt ended at like I don't remember but earlier than it was suppose too : /

You could use google translate to try to understand him :)
    Basically he said that there was no point in you putting that you got up early. There's another event in a few hours that means you wouldn't have to get up to see it. He also said that if you are upset about not being able to get them ten wait until the server is in Beta so that you don't have to worry about wasting your time.

My response to you is that the event didn't finish early last time. In fact it lasted 11 minutes longer than it should have :) Also that as there are 2 events on a few hours apart for the specific reason that people can play one or the other not having to get up early or mis it due to it being too late. works for everyone that way :)

English pls or go to ur community and write there about Dragon Balls :D

There is no Rule here stating that you HAVE to speak English here. It's not a English section. the other language sections are for finding other members who speak it so it's easier for you to understand.

No need to be what looks like rude about it towards him. If you can't help another member leave them be, don't enrage in irritation. Especially when you can not type it properly yourself "Pls" "ur" It is "please" and "your" English is my 5th language so if i can type it properly then natives have no excuse.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!