EP Regeneration while Transformed

• Yo @Daneos you have messed up EP regeneration even more. Now while using SSJ I can't properly regenerate EP while sitting and using EP Regen potion. Thats in my opinion is bullsh*t. Not even talking about Pure Majins, Karma [Serene Focus]+[EP Regen Potion]+[Sitting]. Even this doesn't help to regenerate it. SSJ regen got messed up after your last upadate and Pure Majin was broken before even that. So when you gonna be fully working again, I suggest to fix EP draining, since now in fight you can't be SSJ longer than 2-3mins.

• Corrected now. if you still don't like the EP consume rate then too bad. this is how it is supposed to be.

• True SSJ now gives only +10 dmg and that's ridiculous.
    I think it doesn't give any Hit Rate either now.

Personally i think that instead of crying and moaning about it on this thread you should go and look for the official calculations and/or correct stats boosts and then go post them in the big bug thread.

That way you'd actually become some sort of use rather than a slowly becoming headache for people who are actually trying to sort this out?

• Personally i think that instead of crying and moaning about it on this thread you should go and look for the official calculations and/or correct stats boosts and then go post them in the big bug thread.
    That way you'd actually become some sort of use rather than a slowly becoming headache for people who are actually trying to sort this out?

To find out now how much exactly ssj boosted stats by X% is more likely impossible. Big Bug Thread or not it simply will get ignored for certain amount of time. Just boost stats for like 10-15% and that's it. And it's way better to focus on one thing than thousand different ones.
    Besides Daneos said it himself that he will customize Transformations. That means he gonna change stats and stuff.

EDIT:
    I found a quote from retail dbo players in dbocom.com
    "Correct. Physical attack increases, Energy attack increases, dodge rate, and hit rate. (I think around the 25%, but don't take my word for it)

Most importantly, though, the run speed increases by about 50%, and attack speed roughly doubles. The speed is the reason why SSJ is useful, the attack and dodge bonus's are just a nice extra."

• To find out now how much exactly ssj boosted stats by X% is more likely impossible. Big Bug Thread or not it simply will get ignored for certain amount of time. Just boost stats for like 10-15% and that's it. And it's way better to focus on one thing than thousand different ones.Besides Daneos said it himself that he will customize Transformations. That means he gonna change stats and stuff.

Most importantly, though, the run speed increases by about 50%, and attack speed roughly doubles. The speed is the reason why SSJ is useful, the attack and dodge bonus's are just a nice extra."

Runspeed increases by 50%?! Attack speed DOUBLES?! Have you TRIED seeing what happens when you get 50% movement speed? Or when you stack Thunder and two 25% attack speed weapons to get 100% auto-attack speed?

Before this update, hitrate increased by 15%, dodge by 30%, attack by 15%, movement&attack speed by 25%. I've calculated this myself. I'm pretty sure this is also what it was in the most recent retail DBO version as well. It's a neat lil' boost, until you realise Kaioken is more powerful and versatile, and the other races have way more impacting transformations.

But there's simply no way Daneos missed a 1% stat boost on both SSJ and Kaioken, on an update that's ENTIRELY devoted to "fixing" Kaioken&SSJ. Everyone's been asking for SSJ to give a slightly more significant boost like the SSJ pot does. He probably got sick of it (and comparisons to Kaioken) and pranked us.

• It's not me who stated that it doubles almost everything. It's just a random quote. For me even 10-15% boost on damage is enough and kaioken can be even stronger on lv3. Its just feels wrong that SSJ is a trash now :/

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!