All Channels full or busy

• Good morning! (or afternoon or evening depending on your locale)

I'm trying to get logged in this morning and I'm faced with the channels being either full or busy. Is there maintenance going on, or some updates that weren't posted? I'm guessing this is the case, but thought I'd check if I missed something, as i'm not seeing anything in the forums or on the social media sites related to this.

Shiboto

I'm trying to get logged in this morning and I'm faced with the channels being either full or busy. Is there maintenance going on, or some updates that weren't posted? I'm guessing this is the case, but thought I'd check if I missed something, as i'm not seeing anything in the forums or on the social media sites related to this.

Shiboto

dragon ball hunt event hence the full or busy servers,but a server being busy doesnt mean you cant login...

Shiboto

Yup, simple as it sounds. The CH are full of players already. If maintenance is going on then Daneos will write about it on the forums. And if he does not it means they've crashed.

As today and tomorrow are DB hunts the CH's are likely to be very full if not completely all day while the events are going on.

• You cant login when DB Hunt is on bro i tested it and for me it said Server Connection problem when all channels are full...

I too am unable to login. I don't recall seeing any error, but It doesn't do anything when you click start after selecting a channel. But just be be clear, if an event is going on, you're either in or out? I'd like to see that fixed because I'd still like to play, even if I don't plan on participating in the event.

• I too am unable to login. I don't recall seeing any error, but It doesn't do anything when you click start after selecting a channel. But just be be clear, if an event is going on, you're either in or out? I'd like to see that fixed because I'd still like to play, even if I don't plan on participating in the event.

It's nothing to do with whether or not an event is on. The server is full of players because they logged on before you . Unfortunately the servers can't handle a global amount of people as we aren't a big shot company or system. It's a small community run server which can't have money put into it as that would make it illegal. if you want better servers to hold more people then you can help by donating or straight up buying a brand new server for Daneos :thumbsup:

You won't be able to fit into a shop that is full of people and this is very much the same circumstance. they got here first so they're in and you aren't. You'll have to wait for people to log off.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!