[Open beta / wipe] Please support team give it an answer for us.

• Hi all, a moderator on dbonline facebook page gave me this answer about the open beta

*It all depends on when the game will become 100% bug-less with all it's content at it's best, so there is no major bugs left which the players can abuse to become better than others. Thus having a fair game play for all players. Therefore we cannot guarantee exactly when the OB will be as we don't want to tell a date and later not able to follow it through.*

But we all wanna know, if there will be a WIPE before the open beta. Before it was a "yes" and confirmed many times,, but there are many rumors about a possible "not wipe" and people can play without lose any progress.

So i wanna ask to the support team a clean answer :) Wipe or not? :)

I know about the FAQ INFO, but im asking because the in game player's rumors :)

Q : Will the Cash Shop Coins and all the items disappear from our accounts?

A : Yes, Everything is going to be wiped/deleted.

Q : Will we have a Cash Shop at Pre-Open Beta?
    A : Yes, the Cash Shop is now online and you can buy dogis and other stuff. When the Pre-Open Beta ends and everything gets wiped, you will be refunded all the Cash Coins/Points you donated so that you can spend them in Open Beta

[/size][/color][/size]

• Ignore anything anyone inside of the game tells you.

Daneos is the only one in control of the server files. And he has confirmed 100% there will be a wipe which you know from reading the FAQ :)

No one will be given and boost or rewards for anything done and everyone will start new and fresh. No data is being saved for anyone.

Anyone telling you otherwise inside of the game is bullshitting you and doesn't know anything. Only Daneos knows for sure.

• THERE WILL BE A WIPE.
    As you can see when you enter the game. It is clearly stated that the game (Pre-Open Beta) will have a clean wipe for all accounts when the Open beta starts.
    From there, your progress in open beta will remain forever.

• FROM TO

Pre-Open Beta---->>>>WIPE<<<<-----Open Beta

Open Beta--------->>>NO WIPE<<<-----Official Release

• 1) Disregard rumors. Only trust proper sources: Daneos, Kirito, Moderators or forum users that show you actual proof of what they are saying.

2) Enjoy the game as you see fit.

3) Everyone wins.

Yes there is going to be a wipe as propers sources already told and these users confirmed. Yes, cash points will be redeemend in Official Open Beta. If you have any more questions feel free to send me a pm, I'll be glad to help.

Aru :dpeace:

• resistence is futile.

Anyways ob is just months ahead so, just play and have fun.

Edit: and we are talking about 4 to 5 more months, so they can implement tmqs, budokai, cc150, bus system, broken skills, items and quests.

I just learned this and embrace it, been having a blast and my goal is to get to level 40 to get ssj, and then just chill with my guildmates and what not, till tmqs come and so on.

Anyways, i think the open beta will come when TMQs and Budokai is ready aswel as all the skills working to say the least.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!